over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

500mg anadrol Day...

I understand no AI, why no SERMs?
But funny enough for me personally, masteron works better than any SERM, it somehow binds to the titty receptor and keeps everything safe, unfortunately I've over relied on it in the past and tanked estrogen in the process and seriously inhibited potential gains.

Yeah SERM or something like mast seems to be the move.

Masteron doesn’t lower estrogen, it blocks the ER.

SERMS are not necessary if you have proper androgenic activity in breast tissue.

Gyno is caused by an imbalance of androgens to estrogens. You can have high estrogen but if you have proper androgenic action in breast tissue you shouldn’t develop Gyno.

No, bro. He only took 500mg test and 600mg eq per week. He used gh a few times but found it didn't really help. He's a good person. He would never use 4-5g. That's only what bad people do. Why are you being such a hater?!11 Why would he lie to us?!:D And insulin?! no way, that's way too hardcore. You can DIE from that, bro.
It’s real shame hearing DY on various podcasts talk about his off-season blasts comprising of 400 test/300 deca/20mg dbol and how he only used slin once because he wasn’t as sharp on stage when he used it.
Instead of simply trying to be ‘responsible’ by not disclosing actual dosing, just say nothing and conserve some integrity.

It’s real shame hearing DY on various podcasts talk about his off-season blasts comprising of 400 test/300 deca/20mg dbol and how he only used slin once because he wasn’t as sharp on stage when he used it.
Instead of simply trying to be ‘responsible’ by not disclosing actual dosing, just say nothing and conserve some integrity.
So tired of the bullshit, cant remember where but yates told his offseason was usually around 1gram of test, 500 deca and 50mg of dbol a day. If ppl dont wanna be honest just dont say anything...

So tired of the bullshit, cant remember where but yates told his offseason was usually around 1gram of test, 500 deca and 50mg of dbol a day. If ppl dont wanna be honest just dont say anything...
So he’s upped the dose now then!! 320lbs off season with vascular legs, shoulders and chest. Must have been running that magical Pharmaqo gear 👀

Why is that not believable when IFBB Pro here Beef_stu_97 is on 1.45g per week weighing 264.5 decent condition at the start if his offseason?

Perhaps DY made a lot of his mass already and was refining and doing this best to maintain health during that offseason he states the above?

Why is that not believable when IFBB Pro here Beef_stu_97 is on 1.45g per week weighing 264.5 decent condition at the start if his offseason?

Perhaps DY made a lot of his mass already and was refining and doing this best to maintain health during that offseason he states the above?
He lying about his dosage as well . So tired of these lier. If you ain’t going to be honest don’t post up no bs dosage

i didnt say he was lying about the 1,5gram plus orals ?

Everyone I know gets extremely tired from orals. People who don’t even know that’s a liver aside. So although they work awesome for me. Manly tbol and dbol I have to take them only a few times a week

Come on bro you know he was like just cruising between shows! I mean my goodness why can't you walk around at 320 bloated and abs on less than a gram a week and no slin and tiny doses of GH?
We all know the real deal so yes it's insulting.

310 here vid from Lucian RIP
Starts at 3 minutes.

He looks like his head shrunk he is so massive.
Great vid that one mate. That signature DY bicep/calf pose is owned by him.
He also got me into bb during the mid 90’s and I’ve yet to see anyone have the impact he had when he stood on stage in ‘93 when he won his second MrO.

Great vid that one mate. That signature DY bicep/calf pose is owned by him.
He also got me into bb during the mid 90’s and I’ve yet to see anyone have the impact he had when he stood on stage in ‘93 when he won his second MrO.
His lats are so thick from the side they look like balloons. Truly one of the greats.

Quite recently Dorian stated on some podcast that he only once started comp prep while using insulin but he wasn't losing fat at all whereas usually usually he could see changes within days of starting comp prep. Clearly something wrong with this statement as thousands upon thousands have successfully gotten shredded while on insulin. Luki said basically all his clients use insulin, it's must for maintaining fullness, and the guys get in shape and don't even use thyroid if I understood correctly. I think Dorian even said just his stomach grew, which doesn't really happen with a few odd low dose shots over a couple of weeks.

I'm a bit surprised how many here now say they think Dorian wasn't quite truthful about the drugs. In years past I caught quite a bit of flack for saying Dorian wasn't completely honest. The responses were along the lines of the usual "you are just jealous," "just because you can't do it you think no one can," "you do not understand genetic outliers," "I see black guys all the time with close to pro physiques training on the monkey bars at the park, drinking 40s and eating Mc Donald's" and on and on lol. IRL absolutely NO advanced bodybuilders trusted Dorian's claimed stacks, they actually told me, "how can you be so stupid and naive?" when I hadn't even said I believed the claims, just wanted their opinion, though sometimes the "vets" here were messing with my mind, I guess a form of gaslighting lol. I started doubting myself. The most incredible common statement was "why would he lie?" LMAO. As if there weren't multiple obvious reasons.

Dorian's claims have been pretty consistent though, so you can't really show many instances where he's obviously changed his story. Sometimes a few guys claimed their first steroid was Dianabol, then the next time it was Anavar. Then it was test + dbol and at other times it was Primo for 8 weeks (100mg only, I think Dorian said this) plus Anavar, maybe 15mg (20mg have been given to 8 year old girls for ayear straight "because it's a very mild steroid").
Recently Cormier said his first steroid was dbol, the first tablet made him gain 5lbs.

Quite recently Dorian stated on some podcast that he only once started comp prep while using insulin but he wasn't losing fat at all whereas usually usually he could see changes within days of starting comp prep. Clearly something wrong with this statement as thousands upon thousands have successfully gotten shredded while on insulin. Luki said basically all his clients use insulin, it's must for maintaining fullness, and the guys get in shape and don't even use thyroid if I understood correctly. I think Dorian even said just his stomach grew, which doesn't really happen with a few odd low dose shots over a couple of weeks.

I'm a bit surprised how many here now say they think Dorian wasn't quite truthful about the drugs. In years past I caught quite a bit of flack for saying Dorian wasn't completely honest. The responses were along the lines of the usual "you are just jealous," "just because you can't do it you think no one can," "you do not understand genetic outliers," "I see black guys all the time with close to pro physiques training on the monkey bars at the park, drinking 40s and eating Mc Donald's" and on and on lol. IRL absolutely NO advanced bodybuilders trusted Dorian's claimed stacks, they actually told me, "how can you be so stupid and naive?" when I hadn't even said I believed the claims, just wanted their opinion, though sometimes the "vets" here were messing with my mind, I guess a form of gaslighting lol. I started doubting myself. The most incredible common statement was "why would he lie?" LMAO. As if there weren't multiple obvious reasons.

Dorian's claims have been pretty consistent though, so you can't really show many instances where he's obviously changed his story. Sometimes a few guys claimed their first steroid was Dianabol, then the next time it was Anavar. Then it was test + dbol and at other times it was Primo for 8 weeks (100mg only, I think Dorian said this) plus Anavar, maybe 15mg (20mg have been given to 8 year old girls for ayear straight "because it's a very mild steroid").
Recently Cormier said his first steroid was dbol, the first tablet made him gain 5lbs.
It’s painful to hear people like DY say things like ‘his stomach grew’ on insulin during a calorie restricted prep when anyone who’s been in the game for more than five minutes knows that excessive carb intake is pretty much the only thing that would cause this.
He must know that the majority of actual bb’s know he’s talking sh1t but perhaps he thinks he’s appealing to the novice who he thinks may try and emulate him by mindlessly megadosing whatever meds are at their disposal.
Either way, it’s painful to hear.

The effects of higher doses of anavar look a lot like what tren does to me minus the killer tren sides. Tren has a tendency to make me look flat too. Anavar does not do this. Tren also suppresses my appetite a lot. Anavar gives my appetite a lil boost.
I agree with this entirely. I also feel far better on anavar as well, so my quality of life increases, which tends to lead to more adherence to diet (both gaining and cutting) and training.

Hell, I look better on 100-150mg anavar/day than I do on 100mg tren.

Everyone is different, of course, but I’ve ran enough of both at this point to know how it works for me personally.

I agree with this entirely. I also feel far better on anavar as well, so my quality of life increases, which tends to lead to more adherence to diet (both gaining and cutting) and training.

Hell, I look better on 100-150mg anavar/day than I do on 100mg tren.

Everyone is different, of course, but I’ve ran enough of both at this point to know how it works for me personally.
Have you tried 100mg ed of winstrol alongside the var? I found that during prep the ability to still lift extremely heavily (relatively) in the final eight weeks maintained that ‘grainy’ look in the muscle. I found this stack certainly helped to achieve this.
Winstrol was a huge favourite of mine on or off season but once I hit my mid 40’s I found it reeked havoc on my joints. Or maybe that was just me hitting my mid 40’s!!!

Have you tried 100mg ed of winstrol alongside the var? I found that during prep the ability to still lift extremely heavily (relatively) in the final eight weeks maintained that ‘grainy’ look in the muscle. I found this stack certainly helped to achieve this.
Winstrol was a huge favourite of mine on or off season but once I hit my mid 40’s I found it wreaked havoc on my joints. Or maybe that was just me hitting my mid 40’s!!!
Yeah, actually. I don’t stack orals anymore but it was a freaky look.

If I was doing a show (which I don’t, I don’t compete) I’d do that again. I just do powerlifting though so I can’t really justify the health implications of stacking orals together for cosmetic purposes.

For meets I may do Anadrol+Superdrol on a short run leading in but that’s it.

Yeah, actually. I don’t stack orals anymore but it was a freaky look.

If I was doing a show (which I don’t, I don’t compete) I’d do that again. I just do powerlifting though so I can’t really justify the health implications of stacking orals together for cosmetic purposes.

For meets I may do Anadrol+Superdrol on a short run leading in but that’s it.
I agree mate. Pointless if that’s your latest endeavour.
Winstrol must be part of your arsenal being a strength competitor though I’d guess??

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131