over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar vs Prohormones

hvwchamp

Registered
Pretty simple question. If you're unaware of some of the great and powerful ph's or "designer steroids" out there don't knock that option. Looking to add an oral to my cutting stack coming up and after seeing my buddies results on dmz I'm intrigued to see if there's anything in the var category that might be just as if not better. Thoughts?

anavar is amazing if its real..

if i had a shred of doubt and didnt want to spend the money..

i would use epi @100mg daily
or
dplex or protobol @150mg daily
or
dianadrol at whatever the kids are running it at..

but anavar is the best choice for me if i know the source have the money and am in a country where its legal

I've used anavar once before and it had to of been fake... For the ridiculous amount I paid and the cheapness and gains I experienced in my high school years on ph's, that led me to asking this of others.

I'll second that Epistane is pretty damn close. I love that shit. Leans you out a little, great energy in the gym, great strength and pump. But the back and shin pumps can be crippling.

You liked var better?

Not really. I have used real var and liked it alot but its not as great as everyone makes it out to be IMO. Epi is dryer and always legit where var is faked often. Triumph makes me super super full like superdrol does but it puts on lean size like anavar without the bloat of superdrol.

Another honorable OTC mention is protodrol/protobol at like 150-175mg a day.

Not really. I have used real var and liked it alot but its not as great as everyone makes it out to be IMO. Epi is dryer and always legit where var is faked often. Triumph makes me super super full like superdrol does but it puts on lean size like anavar without the bloat of superdrol.

Another honorable OTC mention is protodrol/protobol at like 150-175mg a day.

Your thoughts are mine. That's the feeling I have for price and consistency a strong ph is better than var imo

Anavar seems safer for your health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anavar seems safer for your health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the doses bodybuilders use them, probably not. The safety of the drug was determined on long term use of 5-15mg a day I think. Since we are using 60-100mg of it, its hard to say.

Not worth what? They are just oral steroids not currently scheduled. Many of them are very powerful and a month supply costs like 40 USD.

Ignore that dude - he was just trying to get his post count up. He joined the forum over a year ago and never posted til last night, and then decided to make 54 (mostly useless) posts in a little over 4 hours. My guess is that he wants to post in the Sponsors Forum.

Super DMZ 2.0 was great when I ran it. It was the only PH I've ever taken, but I was very impressed. As good or better than Winny for me. Very dry gains and the pump was amazing, plus lots more energy in the gym.
For as long as I've been around and doing anabolics, I would say its one of the best orals I've ever taken.

Ignore that dude - he was just trying to get his post count up. He joined the forum over a year ago and never posted til last night, and then decided to make 54 (mostly useless) posts in a little over 4 hours. My guess is that he wants to post in the Sponsors Forum.
lmao :star-w:rs got him!
Super DMZ 2.0 was great when I ran it. It was the only PH I've ever taken, but I was very impressed. As good or better than Winny for me. Very dry gains and the pump was amazing, plus lots more energy in the gym.
For as long as I've been around and doing anabolics, I would say its one of the best orals I've ever taken.

Interesting to hear that. This is the kinda feedback I like. Would you say it's just as potent as some "steroid" orals you've ran?

lmao :star-w:rs got him!

Interesting to hear that. This is the kinda feedback I like. Would you say it's just as potent as some "steroid" orals you've ran?

I would say it compares very well to Winny. Great pumps and a noticeable strength increase and endurance. Felt pumped all day. Really sharpened me up. I ran it for 6 weeks with 500mgs of sustanon. Constantly got asked what I was doing different.

SDMZ is powerful stuff, 10mg msten and 10mg dmz in each cap. The new one has 10mg of Alpha One in it which converts to M1T. That stuff is wayyy to potent for me, I try and stay away from running too many orals at once now after running orals almost non stop for most of last year.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws