over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

another boner for IGF DES thread

AA may be the safest way to go to get the most out of ur DES....I just prefer BW because my body has a horrible reaction to AA

not sure where i got this but a good read...other than the author that is

Article by Dave Palumbo

(1)-STORAGE OF IGF-1(prior to mixing)
Lyophilized (dry) IGF-1is stable at room temperture for three weeks; however, it should be stored below -18 degrees celsius (in the freezer section).

(2)WEIGHT OF IGF-1
1 milligram (mg) IGF-1 = 1,000 mcg (micrograms) IGF-1 (dry weight- before mixing).

(3) WHAT TO MIX THE IGF-1 WITH
When reconstituting, it's important to remember IGF-1 can get "stuck" in the grooves of the glass bottle it comes packaged in. While glass appears smooth to the naked eye, under a microscope, it's a convoluted landscape of grooves and hidden recesses.
By mixing the lyophilized IGF-1 with an "sterile acetic acid" , the IGF-1 molecules are efficiently detached from the glass and solubilized in the mixture.

(4) ADDING THE ACETIC ACID
For the purposes of mathematical ease, I suggest mixing the dry 1 milligram (1,000 microgram) IGF-1 with 3ml (or 3cc) of the "acetic acid" mixture.

(5) PRESERVATION OF THE IGF-1
Next, using a 1cc insulin syringe draw out 1cc out of the bottle containing the 3cc acid water/IGF-1 mixture. In a seperate 1cc insulin syringe, draw up another 1cc of the solution. Freeze these two loaded insulin syringes. They will be utilized at a later date.

NOTE: Freezing can safely and effectively preserve IGF-1(even after its been mixed).

(6) THE CORRECT DILUTION
To the remaining 1cc of IGF-1 thats left in the glass bottle, add 2cc of bacterialstatic water. This will return the total volume back up to 3cc.

(7) THE MATHEMATICS
(A) The original concentration of the IGF-1 solution was 1mg, (1000 micrograms),
IGF-1 in 3cc of water.

(B) Each 1cc that was removed, then, contained approximately 333 micrograms IGF-1 per 1cc.

1,000 micrograms/3cc = 333 micrograms per 1cc.

(C) The 1cc that was left in the bottle, then, also contains 333 micrograms of IGF-1.

(D) Next, we added 2cc of bacterialstatic water to the bottle and brought the volume back up to 3cc. The difference is we now have 333 micrograms in 3cc of water, (instead of in 1cc).

(E)To determine how much IGF-1 is in 1cc syringe, you must divide by three.

333 micrograms/3cc = 111 micrograms per 1cc.

(F) To determine how much IGF-1 is in .10cc (or 1/10thcc) we do the following:

111 micrograms/10 = 11micrograms per .10cc

(8)EFFICTIVE DOSAGES OF IGF-1
Dosages in the range of 10 to 20 micrograms per day, (taken 10 to 15 minuters after training), are quite effective for building and repairing muscle tissue.
More importantly, these moderate dosages, (by some peoples estimation),
stimulate muscle growth yet escape rapid "downregulation" of the all important IGF-1 receptors.
Without receptors to recognize the IGF-1, it doesn't matter how much you inject,
NOTHING will happen.
As dosages climb to over 50 micrograms per day, receptor downgrade increases exponentially, and from what I've observed among bodybuilders, muscle gains come to a screeching hault.

Bodybuilders will have the most sucess with IGF-1 if they follow the protocol I outlined below. REMEMBER, more isn't always better.

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 1) 333 micrograms

2 weeks OFF

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 2)** 333 micrograms

2 weeks OFF

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 3)** 333 micrograms

8 weeks OFF

** The second and third cycles of IGF-1 treatment require that the two Frozen 1cc insulin syringes be defrosted, (only defrost one per cycle).
Next, inject the defrosted solution into an empty bottle.
Further dilute with 2cc bacterialstatic water. When adding the 2cc of water, use the syringe that originally held the frozen IGF-1.
This also helps to wash the syringe and ensure that no IGF-1 is stuck inside of it.

Last edited:
thats why i fucking hate that guy

IGF-1 what???? lr3 DES ? are they all the same?

what a jerkoff.

even if they are all the same, say something more intelligent and describe why they are different why you need acetic acid and blah fuckin blah

yeah why dont i try to sound intelligent but eliminate the real intelligent shit and throw out some numbers, and yes i have figured out the REAL protocol to run IGF -1 (something something ) when 1000000 posts say other wise,

i heard he charges 1000 dollars for show prep or 1 year contract? ahhahahahah

i would do it if he has money back guarantee lol

oh god, why did you post that shit. now all my DES is being countered by anger and cortisol

holy shit did i read about igf receptor downregulation? ESCAPE? RAPID downregulation?

from what i have learned and it makes sense, all thse mgf an igf being shot unnaturally systemically will NOT create same type of effect as GH or endo igf splicing from workouts and gear and etc etc

rock75 nothing against you, i agree the author sucks lol

thats why i fucking hate that guy

IGF-1 what???? lr3 DES ? are they all the same?

what a jerkoff.

even if they are all the same, say something more intelligent and describe why they are different why you need acetic acid and blah fuckin blah

yeah why dont i try to sound intelligent but eliminate the real intelligent shit and throw out some numbers, and yes i have figured out the REAL protocol to run IGF -1 (something something ) when 1000000 posts say other wise,

i heard he charges 1000 dollars for show prep or 1 year contract? ahhahahahah

i would do it if he has money back guarantee lol

oh god, why did you post that shit. now all my DES is being countered by anger and cortisol

holy shit did i read about igf receptor downregulation? ESCAPE? RAPID downregulation?

from what i have learned and it makes sense, all thse mgf an igf being shot unnaturally systemically will NOT create same type of effect as GH or endo igf splicing from workouts and gear and etc etc

rock75 nothing against you, i agree the author sucks lol

let me google it again and see if i missed something in my cut/paste lol..

nope, don't think i did...sorry bro

Last edited:
I'm glad we agree on Dave p....not to mention his one size fits all diet approach

I smell a "Bait&.......................

So I've agreeded with Palumbo(openly on forums, do some research!) that "Less is more" but I'm "slandering" him for .6 Acetic Acid to dilute IGF-DES(I didn't read that they were exactly the same did I)? Something that costs virtually nothing? but requires a little more effort when running a Peptide protocol on lab rats and loud mouth parrots?:eek::banghead:

Don't take my advice keep running BW and keep your diminished returns? Who the hell am I anyway? Again in a perfect world this is all medical research and we are scientists looking to get results? well some of us bad uneducated scientists looking for a profit with wanna be lifters? (Think Planet Filthiness on Steroids).
What about adding adding in coconunt oil I hear that adds "volume" to IGF-DES!!!!!!!!!!! oOOOOOOOOpps I forgot I need to delete that somebody might actually take my ass seriously?

By the way it doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at these threads and fiqure out who the "players" are that have under 50 posts(yes myself included) that are light years ahead of people who are "respected" and stay (out of the limelight as much as possible!!!!!!!!!!)

Are we really even sure we have an arguement here????????? Did Dave Palumbo assume that IGF-LR3 & IGF-DES are exactly the same or did I misread this thread? I am at the gym so please refrain from telling me how shitty my handwriting &grammar are............

:yeahthat:

let me google it again and see if i missed something in my cut/paste lol..

nope, don't think i did...sorry bro

Somebody needs to put down the "google" and actually conduct research in order to come to a conclusion?

Was Google popular before "Googles" time?

My bro has been trying to get to try IGF lr3 and DES for a while I finally gave in to the peer presure loll

Somebody needs to put down the "google" and actually conduct research in order to come to a conclusion?

Was Google popular before "Googles" time?

Did u just start shooting shit in your ass before you researched it?? If u did, sorry I care for my health a little more than u. I am trying to educate myself as much as possible before I do anything and for that you flame.

Last edited:
So I've agreeded with Palumbo(openly on forums, do some research!) that "Less is more" but I'm "slandering" him for .6 Acetic Acid to dilute IGF-DES(I didn't read that they were exactly the same did I)? Something that costs virtually nothing? but requires a little more effort when running a Peptide protocol on lab rats and loud mouth parrots?:eek::banghead:

Don't take my advice keep running BW and keep your diminished returns? Who the hell am I anyway? Again in a perfect world this is all medical research and we are scientists looking to get results? well some of us bad uneducated scientists looking for a profit with wanna be lifters? (Think Planet Filthiness on Steroids).
What about adding adding in coconunt oil I hear that adds "volume" to IGF-DES!!!!!!!!!!! oOOOOOOOOpps I forgot I need to delete that somebody might actually take my ass seriously?

By the way it doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at these threads and fiqure out who the "players" are that have under 50 posts(yes myself included) that are light years ahead of people who are "respected" and stay (out of the limelight as much as possible!!!!!!!!!!)

Are we really even sure we have an arguement here????????? Did Dave Palumbo assume that IGF-LR3 & IGF-DES are exactly the same or did I misread this thread? I am at the gym so please refrain from telling me how shitty my handwriting &grammar are............

:yeahthat:

are you generally speaking here or directing this to me brah?

Did u just start shooting shit in your ass before you researched it?? If u did, sorry I care for my health a little more than u. I am trying to educate myself as much as possible before I do anything and for that you try to flame. WTF?

Do you honestly believe anything you are typing? Do you really think I haven't researched what I am doing or better yet that I enjoy the irritation or burn of A.A.?
I don't have time to school you on my current protocol or my clinical research involving Longevity & Rejuvination and just in case you were wondering I will have my M.D. in another 3 months give or take so I have a little bit of an idea of what I am doing????? I look at lab work, blood panels, elevated RBC's, IGF-1 levels(mine are currently at 485)
Endocrine system: hormones (Peptide hormones · Steroid hormones)

Endocrine
glands Hypothalamic-
pituitary Hypothalamus GnRH · TRH · Dopamine · CRH · GHRH/Somatostatin · Melanin concentrating hormone

Posterior pituitary Vasopressin · Oxytocin

Anterior pituitary α (FSH FSHB, LH LHB, TSH TSHB, CGA) · Prolactin · POMC (CLIP, ACTH, MSH, Endorphins, Lipotropin) · GH

Adrenal axis Adrenal cortex: aldosterone · cortisol · DHEA
Adrenal medulla: epinephrine · norepinephrine

Thyroid axis Thyroid: thyroid hormone (T3 and T4) · calcitonin
Parathyroid: PTH

Gonadal axis Testis: testosterone · AMH · inhibin

Ovary: estradiol · progesterone · activin and inhibin · relaxin (pregnancy)

Placenta: hCG · HPL · estrogen · progesterone

Other end.
glands Pancreas: glucagon · insulin · somatostatin

Pineal gland: melatonin

Non-end.
glands Thymus: Thymosin (Thymosin α1, Thymosin beta) · Thymopoietin · Thymulin

digestive system: Stomach: gastrin · ghrelin · Duodenum: CCK · GIP · secretin · motilin · VIP · Ileum: enteroglucagon · Liver/other: Insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1, IGF-2)

Adipose tissue: leptin · adiponectin · resistin

Skeleton: Osteocalcin

Kidney: JGA (renin) · peritubular cells (EPO) · calcitriol · prostaglandin

Heart: Natriuretic peptide (ANP, BNP)

M: END
anat/phys/devp/horm/cell
noco(d)/cong/tumr, sysi/epon
proc, drug (A10/H1/H2/H3/H5)

No flame rock????????????nothing but love for all of ya, however you need to read through all of the research that has already been posted by lab rats who were willing to go through the trouble of posting here after weeks & months of running different protocols to further educate bros?

Ok guy's. I am friends with a guy that is a biochemist and he told me almost a year ago that the AA studies on Igf were bullshit. They have proven that BW is good to use and it will keep it stable in a fridge for 3-4 weeks. I then tried this and the DES was as good if not better than with AA.

I used DES and did think it was ok, but to say it was amazing would be a lie.
HGH and slin have yet to be surpassed. I found DES to be effective IM. It did cause a small lump of muscle to form were I used it.

Do you honestly believe anything you are typing? Do you really think I haven't researched what I am doing or better yet that I enjoy the irritation or burn of A.A.?
I don't have time to school you on my current protocol or my clinical research involving Longevity & Rejuvination and just in case you were wondering I will have my M.D. in another 3 months give or take so I have a little bit of an idea of what I am doing????? I look at lab work, blood panels, elevated RBC's, IGF-1 levels(mine are currently at 485)

No flame rock????????????nothing but love for all of ya, however you need to read through all of the research that has already been posted by lab rats who were willing to go through the trouble of posting here after weeks & months of running different protocols to further educate bros?

didn't say i believed it, found it in my searching for info, posted it and am getting opposing views and opinions from you guys on here - which is why i am here reading what everyone else is doing and forming the basis for my research.

Wow....not sure what's up

My stance is I think AA should be used

I use BW because I not only react badly to AA but I also am unsure of the long term affects of shooting AA in the same muscle repeatedly.

I think Dave P knows more than most guys but at the same time uses a cookie cutter approach and several of his "science" posts are way off.....plus he seems like the poster child for what not to do with peptides and insulin....have u seen his pics when he was competing?

And I'm not sure if Keto is directing his anger towards me or not but I think we are generally on the sane page

Two words.....E L E......everybody love everybody

Jackie Moon

Wow....not sure what's up

My stance is I think AA should be used

I use BW because I not only react badly to AA but I also am unsure of the long term affects of shooting AA in the same muscle repeatedly.

I think Dave P knows more than most guys but at the same time uses a cookie cutter approach and several of his "science" posts are way off.....plus he seems like the poster child for what not to do with peptides and insulin....have u seen his pics when he was competing?

And I'm not sure if Keto is directing his anger towards me or not but I think we are generally on the sane page

Two words.....E L E......everybody love everybody

Jackie Moon

Plang I got nothing but love for ya and I was never mad at you, my position is I stand by my research with DES is best used by recon with .6 AA then further recon with 3 parts BW at time of administration!
Nobody has to believe me or take my stance, it works for keto76

Plang &EDED I follow your footsteps and posts I was an angry elf regarding da rock's critisim and attack on my research with less than 50 posts........

thanks guys aa it is, and then dilute with bw before administering, sorry to get things stirred up a bit. I gotta be honest, I am no scientist and dont really care to understand the science of this stuff any more than I have to to first be safe, and second get gains. Thanks to all you guys who first off do the heavy research, and then make it so simpletons like me can understand!

Plang I got nothing but love for ya and I was never mad at you, my position is I stand by my research with DES is best used by recon with .6 AA then further recon with 3 parts BW at time of administration!
Nobody has to believe me or take my stance, it works for keto76

Plang &EDED I follow your footsteps and posts I was an angry elf regarding da rock's critisim and attack on my research with less than 50 posts........

sorry keto, i never attacked your research bro - i posted an article that i thought would help the OP of this thread and if you took that as a personal attack then that's on you bro, but i never said anything about your post or research. sorry again if you interpreted it that way...

Now that thats settled:rolleyes:....These peptides should be stored in solutions at appropriate PH levels; that is why IGF peptides are usually reconned w/ AA. Now, the PH of AA is a little too acidic to be pinning IM, it will irritate tissue at the very least, if not injure it. The idea behind drawing in BA after pulling IGF is to minimize this effect and raise the PH a bit just prior to pinning. Some do recon w/ straight BA, this will increase degradation rate, yes, but, for example if using IGF kits where each vial is 100mcg, then its fine; You'll be using that vial within a day or two and degradation isn't an issue then.
I think it best to pin Des about an hour PWO. Pwo is when the igf receptors in the muscle tissue trained will be primed and receptive. Waiting an hour will allow endo MGF to begin differentiation(the igf will shut this down). Then pinning your Des hoping it will find the receptors you want it to find and stimulate proliferation; Des, has zero binding affinity to all IGFBB, but is shorter lived than Lr3(a strong positive in my book).

Now that thats settled:rolleyes:....These peptides should be stored in solutions at appropriate PH levels; that is why IGF peptides are usually reconned w/ AA. Now, the PH of AA is a little too acidic to be pinning IM, it will irritate tissue at the very least, if not injure it. The idea behind drawing in BA after pulling IGF is to minimize this effect and raise the PH a bit just prior to pinning. Some do recon w/ straight BA, this will increase degradation rate, yes, but, for example if using IGF kits where each vial is 100mcg, then its fine; You'll be using that vial within a day or two and degradation isn't an issue then.
I think it best to pin Des about an hour PWO. Pwo is when the igf receptors in the muscle tissue trained will be primed and receptive. Waiting an hour will allow endo MGF to begin differentiation(the igf will shut this down). Then pinning your Des hoping it will find the receptors you want it to find and stimulate proliferation; Des, has zero binding affinity to all IGFBB, but is shorter lived than Lr3(a strong positive in my book).

I always appreciate your feed back! When I first started research you helped point me in the right direction with my protocols & thyroid meds......:headbang:

TWO words, E L E hahahah nice.

good crowd here, i like everyone haha

lots of info thanks guys.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws