over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anti estrogen question And fat retention

muscleman12345

Newbies
hey guys,

i have a few friends that always come to me for fitness advice and sometimes i don't have the answers, so i am turning to you. i have a friend who is about 16-17% body fat. he stores a lot of fat in the pecs and his obliques. his doctor told him that he has higher levels of estrogen then normal and that might contribute to his fat storing and where he stores the fat. he didn't want to ask his doctor and when he asked me i didnt' knwo the answer: would taking something like nolvadex or letro maybe help? i'm sure it wont help lose fat, but maybe would it slow down the fat storing process in his love handles and pecs?

hey guys,

i have a few friends that always come to me for fitness advice and sometimes i don't have the answers, so i am turning to you. i have a friend who is about 16-17% body fat. he stores a lot of fat in the pecs and his obliques. his doctor told him that he has higher levels of estrogen then normal and that might contribute to his fat storing and where he stores the fat. he didn't want to ask his doctor and when he asked me i didnt' knwo the answer: would taking something like nolvadex or letro maybe help? i'm sure it wont help lose fat, but maybe would it slow down the fat storing process in his love handles and pecs?
In short it probably would help. But there is a fine line to tread because you do not want to knock out all of your oestrogen. A little is required for hormonal balance and function. Just how much to take is the question.

i've seen the OTC epistane or Havoc prohormone help people with estrogen related fat patterns. the stuff is somewhat of an anti-estro.

In short it probably would help. But there is a fine line to tread because you do not want to knock out all of your oestrogen. A little is required for hormonal balance and function. Just how much to take is the question.

so are we talking letro or nolva? what dosages are you thinking...what are the downsides to complete estrogen depletion/blockage.

letro will be hell on his lipids. the new sponsor EDS has a real good deal on aromasin. that should be easier on hdl levels and also increase his free test. probably would not need too much of it either.

what are the downsides to complete estrogen depletion/blockage.

dry, brittle tendons that injure easily, blood lipids out of wack, loss of sex drive, impotence, weakened immune system, etc. etc.

i would be hesitant to take dosage advice from anonymous people on the internet. if you search for something like arimidex on google it will bring up lots of articles/medical trials/prescription information that your friend could use to make his decision on dosage.

dry, brittle tendons that injure easily, blood lipids out of wack, loss of sex drive, impotence, weakened immune system, etc. etc.

i would be hesitant to take dosage advice from anonymous people on the internet. if you search for something like arimidex on google it will bring up lots of articles/medical trials/prescription information that your friend could use to make his decision on dosage.
I agree with PHREAK, and it is against board rules for us to set up doses for anyone. I can only tell you that depleteing all of your oestrogen is not recommended for the above resons. Not healthy at all. Yes to surpress some of it has it's benefits to most of us, but dose is individual and you would need blood work done at intervals to determine how much or how little you need. Arimidex is a good one for this though.

loss of sex drive, impotence

Absolutely!

Huge anti-aromatase doses (anything from 0.5mg Arimidex or 12.5mg Aromasin daily) will literally KILL your libido.

The difference is like night and day when you come off, and so is sperm production (note that I didn't say it would make you more fertile).

No study here, just real life experience....

Absolutely!

Huge anti-aromatase doses (anything from 0.5mg Arimidex or 12.5mg Aromasin daily) will literally KILL your libido.

The difference is like night and day when you come off, and so is sperm production (note that I didn't say it would make you more fertile).

No study here, just real life experience....

aromatase inhibitors WILL MAKE you more FERTILE! I posted atleast 5 pubmed entries on your other thread proving this. if you have some studies disproving this please post them. and I am not talking about site selective anti-estrogens or agonist/antagonist. Eliminationg your estrogen kills your sex drive. I am currently doing 2.5mg femara 3x per week and nothing else and I am seeing a ton of fatloss but I have no libido. Took another sperm test today after 5 weeks femara so I will see what it has done for me. There are also a ton of studies showing that arimidex at 1mg per day increases your testosterone to superphysical levels and eliminates your estrogen! Your test is typically doubled and your LH/FSH production tripled. your body overcompensates its natural testosterone production in order to increase your estrogen. Well your testosterone doesn't convert so you keep pumping testosterone out. so your friend will see really good results using an aromatase inhibitor (arimidex, femara, aromasin)

hey guys,

I know a few men who run NOLVA year around 10-20mg day.

Alin

I know a few men who run NOLVA year around 10-20mg day.
The Nolvadex should increase the natural test levels, but just block estrogen effects? Thus sparing hit lipids? Yes,or No? The best of both worlds?

The Nolvadex should increase the natural test levels, but just block estrogen effects? Thus sparing hit lipids? Yes,or No? The best of both worlds?

Increases test but decreases IGF. Improves lipids.

Maybe you should also look at reducing your cortisol levels as well.

Eliminationg your estrogen kills your sex drive. I am currently doing 2.5mg femara 3x per week and nothing else and I am seeing a ton of fatloss but I have no libido.

That's exactly what I'm saying bro... :rolleyes:

Also when I wrote "note that I didn't say it would make you more fertile" it's what I meant too: coming off anti-aromatase will NOT make your sperm count increase.

So please read twice, and carefully, what people write before jumping on the gun... :cool:

Oh and thanks for teaching me that adex, femara or aromasin increased testosterone... I learnt something new today :rolleyes:

Then again, what I was stating is that while ON (ie taking AAS :cool: ), decreasing anti-e's dosages increase sperm production (the volume of sperm you ejaculate) and enhance your libido.

As far as fertility issues I never stated you had more chances to get a girl pregnant while decreasing them... what I basically said is that you just felt much better in the sex dept (while on)...

Is that clear enough for you, Mr Professor? :eek:

Your test is typically doubled and your LH/FSH production tripled. your body overcompensates its natural testosterone production in order to increase your estrogen. Well your testosterone doesn't convert so you keep pumping testosterone out. so your friend will see really good results using an aromatase inhibitor (arimidex, femara, aromasin)
No way it's that high of increase. 50-60% increase in T with similar increases in gonadotropins is more realistic.

Doubled? Tripled? Where's that study?

ok

i realize studies say it lowers igf but....i know guys who use it and still grow. and look hard as hell. so....that being said, who knows in real practical application how well it works to drop fat. im sure it depnds on each person. im sure if you are dieting it will help loose fat. my bro just told me today it worked better than arimadex and was using 20mg daily. he was his most muscular ever, really freaky just recently. so i guess.....
use it, see if you like it, experiment with it and decide for yourself.
studies are great but......everyone is different, this is why they use more than one person in studies.
just my 2 cints.
god bless
lucian

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws