over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anxiety induced Heart Rate and BP?

Also, cardio is scientifically proven to reduce stress. I'm guessing that will more than likely solve your issue.

As others said, stress can play a big role of raising BP and heart rate. I don't think though that it would be elevated all of the time, all day long though because of that. Usually you will have short bouts of stress that will cause release of sympathetic hormones like norepinephrine etc, and that causes the effect. It can be quite abrupt too. I suppose if you have chronic stress then your corticosteroids would be elevated and those could raise it much of the day. I think you would have other symptoms too if your stress is that high, like anxiety and trouble sleeping etc.

Just a bit over 1 week ago I got stressed out doing a task at home and ended up causing tachycardia that resulted in my defibrillator having to go off. I have had other instances too of stress causing it. It really is a true phenomenon.

Try lowering your test dose for a few weeks and see if that helps, like the guy above suggested.

For sure, thx bro

How much coffee a day are you drinking? Some people overdose on caffeine and have issue like what you are stating.

I don’t doubt it and hope it’s as simple as that. Starting tom morning 30 minutes in the AM. Thx bro

Make it challenging too. Don't just walk like a snail on a treadmill. You want to improve your fitness level.

People develop anxiety over time . It comes as you age. Trust me a 14 year old boy won’t have anxiety. Must people have it and don’t even know it. Until they freack out so bad they end up in the hospital for nothing. Doubtful it’s from gear unless tren is involved

Last edited:
My RHR has been 90 during the day and low 70’s in the morning. BP also raises during the day to 130-140/90 vs morning 120/80. Dr tells me that I don’t have have a problem with high BP but rather anxiety causing my HR to rise and my BP follows. Either way I need to get these down. Been on 300 mgs of test cyp and .5 mg adex a week and nothing else for almost 2 years. Suggestions? Thx

It can be gut caused...i had high RHR and anxiety problem for years until i find out it is caused gut bacteria

Can you explain?

i would like...english is not my language ;)

2 years i had high rhr...anxiety...generally bad mood and low energy...no pain.During that time i made a lot of test..blood..heart..kidney..ect and all looks normally.Then i made gastroscopy and it was Helicobacter p. infection (gastritis) Every man can have different symptoms.Anxiety is usually related with gut flora disbalance and is most probably cause...just google there is plenty info about that

People develop anxiety over time . It comes as you age. Trust me a 14 year old boy won’t have anxiety. Must people have it and don’t even know it. Until they freack out so bad they end up in the hospital for nothing. Doubtful it’s from gear unless tren is involved

I had my first full blown anxiety attack when I was 11, so even kids can have it.
It wasn´t actually until a few years ago I learned how to handle it and rarely get the big attacks and I´m 32 today.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws