over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any Boston area guys here?

Live 30 min from boston and i work in boston most jobs i am on. I stay out of the city besides work

I don't know if I would call Boston boring. It has been a very long time since I have been up there but I met some real great people and had some of my best times in Boston.

I don't know if I would call Boston boring. It has been a very long time since I have been up there but I met some real great people and had some of my best times in Boston.

Yeah definitely not boring, just different. Places close at 2am, but in most cases thats a good thing. Like i said earlier, it doesnt compare to NY, Miami or LA... But Boston is its own city, its an old school American City.

Im from NY, and I grew up partying in NYC and in the Hamptons. I also had the luck to get to live in Vegas, Scottsdale and LA. Never lived in Miami, but spent a lot of time there partying and visiting Family in Ft Lauderdale.

With that being said i had some great times in Boston during my college years. If you are looking for a "Vegas good time" you are not gonna find it there, but there are plenty of places to go and have a good time.

Check out Big Night Entertainment. They own some of the best restaurants and clubs in the city. Go to those places and you cant go wrong.

Rise is the name of the after-hours club you are thinking of.
The name of the Cigar place next to Mikes pastry is called La Estansa del Cigare.. great place we had fun times... and yes the after hour place upstairs is Rise... lol we got off the walls..

well I haven't been out there in YEARS so im sure shit has changed. But....

in the area by Harvard not all that far from where you are staying, cambirdge there is a lot of places traditionally where you can hear live rock music... there is a famous place but I forget the name. some little hole in the wall where most famous people have played...

the bars down in faunal hall area ill often have rock and top 40 kind of stuff. I bounced in a number of them.

bell in hand has live rock music some night, I worked some shoes there.

there is a house of blues by fennway.

all the bars on broadway in south boston are like talky kind of places, not dancing.

the north end has a cool little cigar bar that is in the basement of a place a few doors down from mikes, I forget the name, great atmosphere and was the last place in the city you could still smoke in.

while the clubs in boston suck they are mostly in the area you are staying, or within walking distance...

there is an after hours that's like some ones apartment! lol! wtf is/was the name of that place...lol!

Cigar place is La Estanza del Cigare cant believe you forgot.......Rise is the name of the after hours.. lol unforgettable...

I live in Cambridge and Boston can be a fun city.. I don't really rage anymore but if you're a sports fan go check out Boston Beer Works or The Fours by the Garden or you can always venture to the Fenway area. Hit up Bovas in the north end and get a rice ball! Also you can always jump on the redline and head up to Central or Harvard Square..check out Russell House Tavern or Alden and Harlow in Harvard if you want some awesome food and good beers. Besides that can go walk around Newbury St and watch smoke shows go rack up their credit cards. Also if you like touristy stuff you can always do Faneuil but just be warned the bars are college bars and can turn into a big shit show fast.

Last edited:
I think the member Sandpig is in Boston.

No, I'm in Vegas. Pretty boring city too. :rolleyes:

I'm originally from Providence, RI.

All this talk about NE food has got me drooling. Especially for a real Italian made Sicilian pizza from Federal Hill in downtown Providence.

Living in South Beach Miami..

Miami is a very fun city... there is always something to do here.. great places great restaurants fun people..awesome clubs and lounges... great pool party..
The city that never sleeps... but my favorite place of all is Nikki Beach.. great sushi best mojitos... I am based here from the Airlines and am very happy to go around the world from MIA airport...you always meet people from all over the world and very friendly... a lot of places are open 24/7... so far so good...:love:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws