over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Guys On Here...

Perhaps the mountain man look would take off on stage :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, and next thing you know we'll have a Captain Caveman division too...Beard to toe fur with bald heads because everyone's juiced up:rolleyes::unsure:😂

Too many of you dudes preset for the post-apocalypse...With your knuckle-dragging, primitive bush beards😆

All of you that have that shit...Neaten it the fuk up, we ain't at that stage yet in humanity...Looking like a bunch of cromagnum fricken cave dwellers:LOL::LOL::LOL:

edit: At least perm that shit and trim down the 60's face pussies and and you can at least look like Fabio :cool: 😂

It’s the neck beards and the man buns that rock my world 😉

Anyone remember edge250/HUMALOG from the very early days? He reminded me later of BIGMIKE295. Just shorter brick shithouses… both were very thick and dense. Edge guided me on my first couple of cycles around 04-06, somewhere around that time. Good dude.

Phidias- I lost touch w him over the years but one of the very best physiques to ever grace this board. He competed at a high level.

Love him or hate him… Tenny was extremely impressive. He stood next to Justin Harris on stage and held his own. Enough said.

AWN2004 was always hard and dry and big.

The BigKiwi, Big Hienz, bapper days were fun. There was another dude from the UK around that time that was pretty nutty

@tenny had a damn good physique 👍🏿

@Rob S. When he was getting ready for his FIRST competition
Screenshot_20231130-112202_Samsung Internet.jpg

Wasn't peaches my man, that's what made it a WTF moment...Was fricken apricots:oops::LOL:

I thought the dude had ripped the top off with his bare hands and just started drinking them like fricken eggnog😂😂😂

Kiwi had grabbed a little beater and decided to drive us back to the resort...Fricken car could barely move, you could hear it crying out in pain from all the weight in it...Dude hanging out the window coughing apricots out while we do 5mph down the damn road! Could have walked faster than that shit😆😆

He was a funny fucking dude for sure...Really happy too...Two Pros on his arms every night, which is probably why he was so damn happy bahahaha!
@rAJJIN...I'll add, Tyrone sitting in the front of the beater trying not to get puked on, asking Kiwi if he needs help. Looking for him to have to save Kiwi like he did Xcelbeyond earlier in the day out in the ocean! That was an awesome day/night:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I remember Tyrone!

He was a really good bro!

Whatever happened to him, he Moderated too, right?

AB

I remember Tyrone!

He was a really good bro!

Whatever happened to him, he Moderated too, right?

AB
He's still upright and living...That's all we can ask for in this book my man:cool:

BTW...this has been a great thread. Lots of good names from then past here. It's hard to answer AG's original question because what set PM apart from all the other forums was that almost everybody here that posted in the past, at least with top physiques, all competed.

I'm still trying to think of one person with a great physique, that used to poost here. I'm speaking in terms of a member who could have gone far like Nationals or even pro. If Swiper didn't compete, his name would be up there for sure. Woody had/has a great build too, as mentioned early on. I remember he was having some issues with something like prostatitis or something? I can't remember now, lol. I need to go log in at anasci and check in:(

Sorry, I did what I would have told anyone else to do “use the damn search function.”

You can learn a lot about someone using the search feature and scrolling. Multiple back injuries and a shoulder which I saw he was planning a partial replacement for. Yet he still looked like this and only 1.5- 2g of gear from what I gathered a week. I can fully understand why he didn’t compete though now. Beast. 😎

View attachment 186492View attachment 186493View attachment 186494View attachment 186495
Such a freak. I remember when I first read his Q&A and saw his diet I wanted to kill myself after seeing how he looked eating the way he did and how laid back he was about it lol. Total monster.

BTW...this has been a great thread. Lots of good names from then past here. It's hard to answer AG's original question because what set PM apart from all the other forums was that almost everybody here that posted in the past, at least with top physiques, all competed.

I'm still trying to think of one person with a great physique, that used to poost here. I'm speaking in terms of a member who could have gone far like Nationals or even pro. If Swiper didn't compete, his name would be up there for sure. Woody had/has a great build too, as mentioned early on. I remember he was having some issues with something like prostatitis or something? I can't remember now, lol. I need to go log in at anasci and check in:(
Mr. BMJ,

Always good to see your name popping into a thread!

Another oldschooler:cool:

You're absolutely correct, ProM was always the advanced competitor board.

We were just talking about Mike1107 in one of my Sponsor threads and it got
me thinking how many other guys like him that chose never to step on stage?

Then from there it has evolved to a remembrance past/present thread, which
is a great direction for any thread to go😊

Hope life has been good!

AB

Anyone remember edge250/HUMALOG from the very early days? He reminded me later of BIGMIKE295. Just shorter brick shithouses… both were very thick and dense. Edge guided me on my first couple of cycles around 04-06, somewhere around that time. Good dude.

Phidias- I lost touch w him over the years but one of the very best physiques to ever grace this board. He competed at a high level.

Love him or hate him… Tenny was extremely impressive. He stood next to Justin Harris on stage and held his own. Enough said.

AWN2004 was always hard and dry and big.

The BigKiwi, Big Hienz, bapper days were fun. There was another dude from the UK around that time that was pretty nutty
BIGMIKE was a house and had a super impressive physique. And totally agree with Phidias. Tenny too.
I know we are kinda mixing competitors and non competitors now but as a tall guy i always thought Queefer (RIP) looked great too.

another old school guy was Renewlyf who had a killer physique

BIGMIKE was a house and had a super impressive physique. And totally agree with Phidias. Tenny too.
I know we are kinda mixing competitors and non competitors now but as a tall guy i always thought Queefer (RIP) looked great too.

another old school guy was Renewlyf who had a killer physique

Queefer was a good friend and part of my stable through multiple labels for years!

He was very tall but I believe he broke 300 at one point and that is a lot of mass
to put on that tall frame!

He is very much missed!!

His wife was here too for a time. I believe she was a Featured Member?

AB

Queefer was a good friend and part of my stable through multiple labels for years!

He was very tall but I believe he broke 300 at one point and that is a lot of mass
to put on that tall frame!

He is very much missed!!

His wife was here too for a time. I believe she was a Featured Member?

AB
Yep, Queefer was a 300lb offseason guy and i blieve got up to 260 on stage. Dude was a crazy hard worker.
He was a PM member for a longgg time too so you got to see his evolution. From like low 250's on up. Great gains over the years.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131