over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Guys On Here...

One more that I notice when I've gone over to Anasci is Jethro Tull!

That pic in the banner of him always reminds me of some hardened solider:cool:

I was there for Lynx earning her Pro card (not physically LOL), and that brought another smile to my facešŸ˜Š

AB

Who else is scrolling this thread knowing they never looked good enough for someone to mention you but just hoping that maybe someone thought so anyways

Hey, you guys know who's ripped to shit and would probably run the table...That dude Biggerp73!

Probably should neaten up all that neanderthalistic facial fur before stepping on stage but other than that, he gots gains:cool:

Anyone remember edge250/HUMALOG from the very early days? He reminded me later of BIGMIKE295. Just shorter brick shithousesā€¦ both were very thick and dense. Edge guided me on my first couple of cycles around 04-06, somewhere around that time. Good dude.

Phidias- I lost touch w him over the years but one of the very best physiques to ever grace this board. He competed at a high level.

Love him or hate himā€¦ Tenny was extremely impressive. He stood next to Justin Harris on stage and held his own. Enough said.

AWN2004 was always hard and dry and big.

The BigKiwi, Big Hienz, bapper days were fun. There was another dude from the UK around that time that was pretty nutty

Anyone remember edge250/HUMALOG from the very early days? He reminded me later of BIGMIKE295. Just shorter brick shithousesā€¦ both were very thick and dense. Edge guided me on my first couple of cycles around 04-06, somewhere around that time. Good dude.

Phidias- I lost touch w him over the years but one of the very best physiques to ever grace this board. He competed at a high level.

Love him or hate himā€¦ Tenny was extremely impressive. He stood next to Justin Harris on stage and held his own. Enough said.

The BigKiwi, Big Hienz, bapper days were fun. There was another dude from the UK around that time that was pretty nutty
tenny's a beast, always enjoyed his contributions to the board!

him and concreteguy use to be at it all the time at anasci , i wonder what happened to cc?

I remember edge250! Also BigMike295 from Anasci I believe?
tenny's a beast, always enjoyed his contributions to the board!

him and concreteguy use to be at it all the time at anasci , i wonder what happened to cc?
What happened with Tenny, injury? I would add him to the list of those that have or had
potential for their Pro card!
Is that his full username?

I do not remember it, when was he from?

AB

BigKiwi is one of the largest guys Iā€™ve had the chance to hang out with.
Everywhere we would go he was getting stopped for photos. He was a monster.

K1 may remember but one night after hanging out we went back to his place
And I have never seen anyone eat like Kiwi did.
It was a little traumatizing or maybe eye opening.
He was cramming peaches down I mean a big can like for a family event. The entire time heaving and choking but still going like some type of animal.
He was crazy but a lot of fun to be around.
Real nice guy I never seen him get mean or nasty with anyone.

I remember edge250! Also BigMike295 from Anasci I believe?

What happened with Tenny, injury? I would add him to the list of those that have or had
potential for their Pro card!

Is that his full username?

I do not remember it, when was he from?

AB
Think he means @danieltx who is a beast and would do awesome on a stage IMO!

BigKiwi is one of the largest guys Iā€™ve had the chance to hang out with.
Everywhere we would go he was getting stopped for photos. He was a monster.

K1 may remember but one night after hanging out we went back to his place
And I have never seen anyone eat like Kiwi did.
It was a little traumatizing or maybe eye opening.
He was cramming peaches down I mean a big can like for a family event. The entire time heaving and choking but still going like some type of animal.
He was crazy but a lot of fun to be around.
Real nice guy I never seen him get mean or nasty with anyone.
Wasn't peaches my man, that's what made it a WTF moment...Was fricken apricots:oops::LOL:

I thought the dude had ripped the top off with his bare hands and just started drinking them like fricken eggnogšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Kiwi had grabbed a little beater and decided to drive us back to the resort...Fricken car could barely move, you could hear it crying out in pain from all the weight in it...Dude hanging out the window coughing apricots out while we do 5mph down the damn road! Could have walked faster than that shitšŸ˜†šŸ˜†

He was a funny fucking dude for sure...Really happy too...Two Pros on his arms every night, which is probably why he was so damn happy bahahaha!

Whatever happened to Edge? We use to talk often on some other boards.

He would have to trim that wild beard and hair first though, lol. Perhaps even knot his hair Kai Greene style :ROFLMAO:
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ if CBUM can pull off bringing the stash back I think Daniel could do it with the beard.

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ if CBUM can pull off bringing the stash back I think Daniel could do it with the beard.
Lol you might be so right...that beard (and hair) of Daniel's is his pride and joy!

Yeah have to admit that stache of Cbum's really rocks.

Too many of you dudes preset for the post-apocalypse...With your knuckle-dragging, primitive bush beardsšŸ˜†

All of you that have that shit...Neaten it the fuk up, we ain't at that stage yet in humanity...Looking like a bunch of cromagnum fricken cave dwellers:LOL::LOL::LOL:

edit: At least perm that shit and trim down the 60's face pussies and you can at least look like Fabio :cool: šŸ˜‚

Too many of you dudes preset for the post-apocalypse...With your knuckle-dragging, primitive bush beardsšŸ˜†

All of you that have that shit...Neaten it the fuk up, we ain't at that stage yet in humanity...Looking like a bunch of cromagnum fricken cave dwellers:LOL::LOL::LOL:

edit: At least perm that shit and trim down the 60's face pussies and and you can at least look like Fabio :cool: šŸ˜‚
Perhaps the mountain man look would take off on stage and Daniel would really rock that to the hilt :ROFLMAO:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackplace
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws