over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Guys On Here...

@Rob S. When he was getting ready for his FIRST competition
View attachment 186631
I really appreciate that coming from you, just hoped you picked a pic in better shape lol

Next year i might do a local competition together with my training buddy, just for fun and to have a goal to work towards.

Attachments

• 13797763-badc-428f-99e9-4a4602c8dc63 2.jpeg
    13797763-badc-428f-99e9-4a4602c8dc63 2.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_8395.jpeg
    IMG_8395.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 87
  • b23635e6-346c-4403-b055-e3980e4cd3a2.jpeg
    b23635e6-346c-4403-b055-e3980e4cd3a2.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 82
  • d7448996-0c68-47b6-872a-2876f9d70242.jpeg
    d7448996-0c68-47b6-872a-2876f9d70242.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 82
  • adbfddaf-8fd6-4a1f-9540-b7755d66b8e1.jpeg
    adbfddaf-8fd6-4a1f-9540-b7755d66b8e1.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 89
Too many of you dudes preset for the post-apocalypse...With your knuckle-dragging, primitive bush beards😆

All of you that have that shit...Neaten it the fuk up, we ain't at that stage yet in humanity...Looking like a bunch of cromagnum fricken cave dwellers:LOL::LOL::LOL:

edit: At least perm that shit and trim down the 60's face pussies and you can at least look like Fabio :cool: 😂
Absolutely not! I’m going to rock the king hair and beard until I lose it(bald) or my wife actually leaves me and takes the kids..not threats! The bitch actually has to leave!

Mr. BMJ,

Always good to see your name popping into a thread!

Another oldschooler:cool:

You're absolutely correct, ProM was always the advanced competitor board.

We were just talking about Mike1107 in one of my Sponsor threads and it got
me thinking how many other guys like him that chose never to step on stage?

Then from there it has evolved to a remembrance past/present thread, which
is a great direction for any thread to go😊

Hope life has been good!

AB

Yea, Mike1107, I should have added his name to my post above. The first time I logged on to ProM, back in like 2006 or so, he was the very first guy I seen pictures of, and he blew me away! I think it was the pictures he put up with his before and after gyno surgery, IIRC. Phidias was probably the 2nd guy...then I realized all the big ass MF's here and stayed around. lol. Mike is probably at the top of the list for guys who never competed, he was a real specimen.

Good seeing ya brother!:cool:

I really appreciate that coming from you, just hoped you picked a pic in better shape lol

Next year i might do a local competition together with my training buddy, just for fun and to have a goal to work towards.
holy shit, fuck yeah dude

Fantastic physique Rob S!

If you decide to do the show please keep us updated!!

AB

Been on the board for 10 years and those are some of the best member pics I've seen hands down, incredible physique @Rob S. If you don't mind me asking, what's your height and what are you weighing with that kind of lean muscle mass? Are you able to maintain that look through the year?

Thanks for the kind words.

I've been doing BJJ since 2009 and bodybuilding since 2003. In 2017, I just got burned out. My competitive career wasn't great, but I admittedly didn't figure a lot out until the last few years competing. Around 2017 into 2018, I got a new job and tore my triceps tendon. Used that time to get my black belt in BJJ and just train for fun. I still split time doing both. Just got my first degree on my black belt and have been holding around 275-285 for the past few months. This photo is from a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• IMG_3663.jpeg
    IMG_3663.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 77
Been on the board for 10 years and those are some of the best member pics I've seen hands down, incredible physique @Rob S. If you don't mind me asking, what's your height and what are you weighing with that kind of lean muscle mass? Are you able to maintain that look through the year?
Appreciate it! Im around 183cm and about 109-111kg in the morning empty stomach. I can maintain this look with a ''modified'' TRT dose (around 150-200mg Test P / 70-105mg Mast P / 2-3.6iu Genotropin) and 5-7 times a week 30 min cardio and a clean diet.
If i drop the Mast P i can hold on to the muscle mass but the look will change to a less hard/dry physique. I respond really well to Mast, even low doses.

After this small cut i will try to gain some lean muscle mass, hopefully in the right places. Want to keep my AAS dosages still quite low but up the GH to 6 or even 10iu's a day and implement a good insulin protocol. I dont feel good when i up the AAS dosages to what i used to do 7-8 years ago, thats why i want to try higher GH and insulin dosages to see what that will do for me.

Am sure these fotos do not do you justice but you look fanrastic. Very very impressive. I wish you would post more, share your experiences.

Attachments

• IMG_4069.jpeg
    IMG_4069.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4068.jpeg
    IMG_4068.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4067.jpeg
    IMG_4067.jpeg
    155.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4066.jpeg
    IMG_4066.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4065.jpeg
    IMG_4065.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 14
Thanks for the kind words.

I've been doing BJJ since 2009 and bodybuilding since 2003. In 2017, I just got burned out. My competitive career wasn't great, but I admittedly didn't figure a lot out until the last few years competing. Around 2017 into 2018, I got a new job and tore my triceps tendon. Used that time to get my black belt in BJJ and just train for fun. I still split time doing both. Just got my first degree on my black belt and have been holding around 275-285 for the past few months. This photo is from a few weeks ago.
Dave, you never fail to impress. Especially since with all that you do. While I never had even a fraction of your physique but was involved in martial arts ( Kyokushin) I can more than appreciate your physique 👏

Attachments

• IMG_4070.jpeg
    IMG_4070.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 5
Going with guys that have fantastic physiques from the past => Lil'Savage

Who remembers him? He was hard as nailz!!!

Is he still around?

AB

Thank you to those who mentioned my name. I did compete several times: 1988, 89, 97, 2018, and finally 2019. I wrapped up at 50. Now at 54 it's something I do because I love it, but I won't be on stage again.

Going with guys that have fantastic physiques from the past => Lil'Savage

Who remembers him? He was hard as nailz!!!

Is he still around?

AB
Good friend of mine, Damon. He was from same city as me. I moved to Europe, but I still keep in touch. He is still around snd doing good.

Good friend of mine, Damon. He was from same city as me. I moved to Europe, but I still keep in touch. He is still around snd doing good.

Didn't he change his handle of some shit...I always confuse him with someone else now for some reason, always?!

Can never seem to remember the handle when he pops in:cautious:

Am sure these fotos do not do you justice but you look fanrastic. Very very impressive. I wish you would post more, share your experiences.
Thank you. I could post experiences but to be honest i dont have that much knowledge compared to some guys on this board. I just know the basics and that seems to work for me.

Didn't he change his handle of some shit...I always confuse him with someone else now for some reason, always?!

Can never seem to remember the handle when he pops in:cautious:
Big L.

Thank you. I could post experiences but to be honest i dont have that much knowledge compared to some guys on this board. I just know the basics and that seems to work for me.

Me thinks you may be being too modest. I am almost certain that the members here would welcome you weighing in now and again. You don’t build a physique like yours by not knowing just the basics.

Non the less, you gotta do what you are comfortable doing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131