over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anybody like ketosis?

I'm a huge advocate of the paleo diet. It's not a true Keto diet because you can still eat all the beets, sweet potatoe, squash etc that you want but I have never felt better then when I follow a strict paleo diet. (I.e. no whole grains, dairy or legumes)

if you want to be FULL and LEAN with as much muscle as possible then FUCK A KETOGENIC DIET!!! i woul rather stab my eyes out with a rusty fork than do a ketogenic diet, bye bye musclemass!

out of the top 12 at last years mr. olympia, who used a ketogenic diet? hmmmm NO FUCKING ONE :lightbulb:

how's your workouts? (strenght)

horrible lol... well my legs are still strong, shoulders are getting stronger, but chest and bis took a huge hit. Size is still there if not bigger but strength is gone.

Ive tried Keto, even with gear your run the chance of using protein to power your body and that not good. Here is simple solution. Start on some carbs and see how you responde and then keep reducing down to 40grams a day. Start with 100 grams a day, 50 BWO and 50 PWO and then each week take it down a bit. You can also try carb cycling but the method I mentioned is more simple. You also have carbs in your blood during the WO.

if you want to be FULL and LEAN with as much muscle as possible then FUCK A KETOGENIC DIET!!! i woul rather stab my eyes out with a rusty fork than do a ketogenic diet, bye bye musclemass!

out of the top 12 at last years mr. olympia, who used a ketogenic diet? hmmmm NO FUCKING ONE :lightbulb:

I know your the king b-boy im not trying to question you but just trying to get a discussion goin, but would them not doing keto have to do with them using slin, not the effect of the diet itself?

Exactly. Carbs are essential to dieting down IMO. I've done keto, high carb/low fat, and moderate fat/low carb in the past and the fastest way to come in flat and look small for a show is keto.

so what macros would you use for someone whos body does better with higher fats?

I dieted for a contest with carbs and still looked flat lol. anyway this isn't for a show its just to look better for the summer. I just find that with keto my appetite is really supressed while with a regular diet i am constantly craving shit. I also get mad blood sugar fluctuations on regular diets and tend to go hypo everytime i do cardio after weights and get random low blood sugar episodes throughout the day.

Ive tried Keto, even with gear your run the chance of using protein to power your body and that not good. Here is simple solution. Start on some carbs and see how you responde and then keep reducing down to 40grams a day. Start with 100 grams a day, 50 BWO and 50 PWO and then each week take it down a bit. You can also try carb cycling but the method I mentioned is more simple. You also have carbs in your blood during the WO.

That's not true, you will use predominately stored body fat and free fatty acids, regardless if on gear or not. Where do you guys get this bogus info? :confused:

By the way you don't need carbs to fuel a workout. Meat is loaded with creatine and muscle glycogen.

You may want to reconsider using coconut oil and or MCTs. According Dr. Di Pasquale they are vastly inferior to burning long chain fatty acids for fat loss and muscle preservation.

He has corrected himself and now recommends EVCO.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear