advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody still waiting for their tax returns?

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Ive always mailed mine it and never have had an issue.... sent mine in February and its shows on the IRS site that it hasn't even been received yet... and at what point does one decide to send them in again?.. and would that create a problem?? on another note 4 of my coworkers are in the same boat...... i know they are behind but damn

If they haven't shown as recieved yet, I'd be sending them in again electronically. Or you could make an appt at your local IRS office. I'm assuming you're getting a refund. If it ware my money, I'd be getting it. Also, many people don't know this but if the IRS owes you money, you actually earn interest on the money if you don't recieve it after a certain date.

Ive always mailed mine it and never have had an issue.... sent mine in February and its shows on the IRS site that it hasn't even been received yet... and at what point does one decide to send them in again?.. and would that create a problem?? on another note 4 of my coworkers are in the same boat...... i know they are behind but damn
My brother in law mails his in also. He sent it in April and it’s saying it hasn’t been received as well.

If they haven't shown as recieved yet, I'd be sending them in again electronically. Or you could make an appt at your local IRS office. I'm assuming you're getting a refund. If it ware my money, I'd be getting it. Also, many people don't know this but if the IRS owes you money, you actually earn interest on the money if you don't recieve it after a certain date.
My concern about sending it again is that it would technically be "late" .... then a late fee would be incurred... I think it's probably sitting with a pile of other returns in some room..
i am getting a return and i did not know about the interest....good to know

My concern about sending it again is that it would technically be "late" .... then a late fee would be incurred... I think it's probably sitting with a pile of other returns in some room..
They give you a late fee even for a refund? They are bastards, I'd believe it.

Like a dickhead i didn't send it certified as i've never had this problem before..... if i did, i'd have proof they received it.... My accountant did tell me they are severely backed up but damn...

They give you a late fee even for a refund? They are bastards, I'd believe it.
They are beyond bastards. They said I made a mistake on a tax return some years ago and owe 4000. Then they put interest and late fees on top of it. I hire an accountant every year. She had to fight them a whole year to prove there was no mistake. Finally they sent me a letter saying I don't owe them. One year, I was getting a refund about that amount. They took it all and started the same shit saying I owed them again. I didn't owe these pricks a dime, but never saw my money that was due to me. At that point I gave up about that money. Fuck the IRS.

What tax return? I always owe thousands to the irs.

I filed in April for 2020 and mailed them in. I'm still waiting myself for my refund.

The IRS website says not to call or file a second return...

Mail Processing Delays

It’s taking us longer to process mailed documents including paper tax returns. We’re processing all mail in the order we receive it.

If you mailed a tax return and haven’t yet heard from us, don’t call or file a second return. Find expected wait times for current IRS operations and services.

https://www.irs.gov/help/telephone-assistance

Did E-file back in February and it took 8 weeks to get my return back. Normally it was 10 days. I can only imagine how long it would take going the snail mail route.

Cage

I'm pretty sure they're backed up on a lot of paper assessments

Don't mail it ever unless it's super necessary lol, usually standard W2s are accepted within a few days electronically

Sent mine in mid Feb as well via mail. I've never had an issue until this year. No info can be givin on my status of paperwork, which is mildleyinfuerating. State has been received with weeks but federal I have not gotten yet. I don't think I'll ever see that money at this point. Your not alone and best of luck you receive your funds somewhat soon.

I’d call if for nothing else to know and not worry

Return? Wtf is that? You mean an extortion mass cash payment at the end of the year and 3 years later asking for more for the same filing?

Yes I have received that, annually like clockwork.

For what it's worth I had to make a correction on a 2018 return which I did back in 2020 and I am still getting letters saying they haven't gotten to it yet. I think they are trying extra hard to squeeze us actual taxpayers out of every dime they can lately so it's all moving slow.

They are beyond bastards. They said I made a mistake on a tax return some years ago and owe 4000. Then they put interest and late fees on top of it. I hire an accountant every year. She had to fight them a whole year to prove there was no mistake. Finally they sent me a letter saying I don't owe them. One year, I was getting a refund about that amount. They took it all and started the same shit saying I owed them again. I didn't owe these pricks a dime, but never saw my money that was due to me. At that point I gave up about that money. Fuck the IRS.

From my experience anyone who actually pays their taxes legitimately is the one that gets screwed over, they know when someone has something to lose and protect and when someone isn't worth their time. I'm probably the only guy I know that doesn't cheat the hell out of his taxes and I'm the only guy I know who has so much trouble with the IRS. I can't cheat my taxes because I don't make a single penny in cash and I won't risk it either after being severely audited twice but it doesn't matter and each time it's the same lady overseeing the case and each time I explain to her why her assumptions are wrong and it does not matter, they want their pint of blood.

So this means my post was not ok?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb