over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody use DIM or I3C for estro

There was a big thread a while back with a bunch of people outlining why DIM shouldn’t be used, I’ve gone back and tried to find it more than once but can’t....
would like to know more on this

DIM had ne effects on me or my blood work.
What brand?

Dim definitely works on me at just 100mg a day. I take pure encapsulations or nature's way dim plus.

The only side effect i get from dim is loss of strength, I've read it can block androgens or something, don't remember

would like to know more on this
Don't see a thread like you're describing, but I did find this with a quick search.

What brand?

Dim definitely works on me at just 100mg a day. I take pure encapsulations or nature's way dim plus.

The only side effect i get from dim is loss of strength, I've read it can block androgens or something, don't remember
Don't remember the brands. I have tried it a few times over the last 15 years. How much did your E2 drop on your blood work when you were taking it.?

There was a big thread a while back with a bunch of people outlining why DIM shouldn’t be used, I’ve gone back and tried to find it more than once but can’t....
I believe it reportedly blocks androgens from binding as well as estrogen or something to the effect? I don’t think we actually know the true mechanism of action behind the drug if I remember correctly

DIM did nothing for me..I had really high hopes for it when I went down to 200mg/week trt..but nothing happened

After reading this thread and doing additional research myself I’m throwing my DIM away
it blocks both estrogen and androgen receptors... no thanks

Anybody using DIM or I3C for estrogen mitigation? If so at what mg?
If you have the time please share some of your experience.
I do and have the DIM I just pop em here and there on the I3C I eat huge amounts of crucifierous vegetables during prep so 7 times a day so the dose I don’t know a dose but I will say that when I eat that volume of those veggies my body definitely reacts positively.

First time that I EVER had libido/ED issues is when I ran DIM. Literally felt like my penis was in a coma. I never ran blood work but perhaps it pushed my estrogen to low.

I’ve used DIM in the past.
It’s a great product but I did not need it as I thought. It was my bro science in my head.

DHEA has really helped me over the last year and I feel like it’s an excellent product to use.

It’s a great product but I did not need it as I thought. It was my bro science in my head.

DHEA has really helped me over the last year and I feel like it’s an excellent product to use.
has helped you with mitigating estro?

It was provided to me by my TRT doctor. It assists with balancing out hormones and correcting issues. I was fucked up for a long time. This along with a trt regimen has improved my quality of life tremendously.
Estrogen levels while using these products have been stable and all in normal ranges.

It was provided to me by my TRT doctor. It assists with balancing out hormones and correcting issues. I was fucked up for a long time. This along with a trt regimen has improved my quality of life tremendously.
Estrogen levels while using these products have been stable and all in normal ranges.

Helped blood work or overall feeling of well being or both?

Men still need some estrogen. You don’t want to eliminate out of your system all together. That will mess you up as well.
That’s why a lot of these doctors suck. Sounds like a lot of guys are playing the guessing game. You’ll need to draw bloods multiple times with a lot of trial and error to find your sweet spot.

When I was blasting gear I never used an anti-e. I only used the pre-contest.

How old are you, what and how much dhea and how has it helped you?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131