over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crashed Estro?

I said it's impossible for you to have low estrogen - people these days are obsessed with estrogen and it's almost impossible to crush it.

I don't know why you didn't check your prolactin
The low E2 scare has completely gone out of hand
I see and know people who firmly believe their estrogen got crushed by excessive consumption of broccoli, and I friggin wish this was a joke

The low E2 scare has completely gone out of hand
I see and know people who firmly believe their estrogen got crushed by excessive consumption of broccoli, and I friggin wish this was a joke
Yeah the lowest I've had my e2 was 17 or so.. felt fine.. shoulders killed me.. and had no sex drive but mentally felt fine.. I feel better with higher e2 anyway

I said it's impossible for you to have low estrogen - people these days are obsessed with estrogen and it's almost impossible to crush it.

I don't know why you didn't check your prolactin
For most people this is the case, but I have faced cases in which guys were unable to raise their estrogen, they used 2500mg of testosterone per week, but their E2 was fixed at 20/25 (they did not use other molecules only testosterone as they were in a "Detox" phase, my final solution was that these people had some "disease" that prevented them from aromatizing, in fact zero gynecomastia, very thin skin, dry lips, dry and painful joints

For most people this is the case, but I have faced cases in which guys were unable to raise their estrogen, they used 2500mg of testosterone per week, but their E2 was fixed at 20/25 (they did not use other molecules only testosterone as they were in a "Detox" phase, my final solution was that these people had some "disease" that prevented them from aromatizing, in fact zero gynecomastia, very thin skin, dry lips, dry and painful joints
Yes I have met such people I also wrote about the fact that I have seen cases where due to long-term use of aromasin the aromatase enzyme seems to stop being produced by the body - but we are not talking about extremes here only about the majority

Yes I have met such people I also wrote about the fact that I have seen cases where due to long-term use of aromasin the aromatase enzyme seems to stop being produced by the body - but we are not talking about extremes here only about the majority
Yes, I remember that in the past I wrote that prolonged use of aromasin brought about these problems, in your experience it is a definitive situation or you have solved it (I say you have in case they were your kids followed by you)

Yes, I remember that in the past I wrote that prolonged use of aromasin brought about these problems, in your experience it is a definitive situation or you have solved it (I say you have in case they were your kids followed by you)
then you remember it wrong because I didn't have this problem lol I write that "I've encountered cases" I wasn't this case myself

When i first started TRT over 20 years ago my E2 would be in the 9-14 range with no AI. Never really needed to do much to keep it in check even on a cycle. But it slowly raised some over the last 20 years.But for the last several months even on .5mg 2x week of anastrozole mine has been in the 80-100 range, on 15mg/day of Test C. Upped it to .5mg 3x week and it dropped to 50. Would say i feel better at lower numbers but i was younger then too.

Does nandrolone elevate your e2?
It doesn’t aromatize much on its own, but alongside testosterone it will increase the rate at which testosterone aromatizes; so yes it will if running it with test.

It doesn’t aromatize much on its own, but alongside testosterone it will increase the rate at which testosterone aromatizes; so yes it will if running it with test.

I think more so nandrolone can possibly sensitize estrogen receptors because it’s a progestin. This is going to be highly individual though.

Proviron and Masteron , opposite to nandrolone antagonize estrogen receptors

in my experience Nandrolone doesn’t aromatize at all based on ultra sensitive estrogen tests.

i didnt see estrodiol in the blood work.
having test too high can also cause ed issue.
poor heart function can cause ed issues.
tren can cause ed issues.
real pharma caber is hands down the best med for high prolactin but do not use this medication lightly.
drugs+more drugs dosent always equal better function. most seem to think it does?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131