over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody using test Undecanoate ??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Have a buddy swearing this stuff is the best thing since sliced bread.

So I was wondering if any of you guys had used it and what you though? apparently , it's half life of 16-18 days lends itself great to alot less frequent shots

I'm currently running 6 testosterone esthers + estherless test. Hard to say what it's doing since I'm on every form of test available. Hahahahaha :eek:

I'm currently running 6 testosterone esthers + estherless test. Hard to say what it's doing since I'm on every form of test available. Hahahahaha :eek:

No such thing as over kill!!
No since in not covering all the bases

Thats called taking absolute full advantage of half lifes involved for flawlessly stable blood levels lol

It is an awesome 6 test blend that I'm sure You're referring to

undecanoate / decanoate are both great for cruising

used extensively for HRT in Europe

So I was wondering if any of you guys had used it and what you though? apparently , it's half life of 16-18 days lends itself great to alot less frequent shots

It's the same ester as regular Eq. and I still split those up twice/week...
So, the total test will be a bit less with the weight of the ester but I'm sure it would work well...It's just not as widely available as other long esters for testosterone.

I use it and all I can say is i LOVE it. I take 1 shot of 1g every month.
Great libido, mood, can keep the gains from the blast and strength is also okay.

bro it is the ONLY test to use. let me back this statement with some studies:

Injectable testosterone undecanoate has more favourable pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics than testosterone enanthate

**broken link removed**

basically both articles compare enanthate to undecanoate. TE results in a higher peak test level albeit for a short period of time up to day 7, after that its TU!! TU is superior in every way. better ejaculatory response, serum test levels showed a significantly higher area under the curve for TU, a longer residence time, a longer terminal half-life, and a lower maximal oestradiol concentration.

the only 'benefit' of enanthate is the higher max test levels which dont last long. consider also the area under the curve. TU is greater than TE by a lot, but since the ester weight of TU is much greater than TE the amount of raw test itself is less, yet results in a greater area under the curve. mg for mg the TU acts in your body longer and doesnt raise estrogen as much. this gradual change will have much more positive effect than the quick TE over time - as we all know when changes are more gradual there are less sides and the gains are easier to keep

also of interest one of those 2 studies was performed on monkeys. if you read it shows the ejaculatory weight.

WHO THE FUCKS JOB WAS IT TO WEIGH MONKEY SEMEN????????? lol

also of interest one of those 2 studies was performed on monkeys. if you read it shows the ejaculatory weight.

I would much rather do the weighing than the retreiving!!! :eek:

Dealing with monkeys at all would be a shitty job , those are some filthy little fuckers

Dealing with monkeys at all would be a shitty job , those are some filthy little fuckers

depends on much of the test undecanoat you could take with you
ahahaha No job is to menial for meeeee
moneey
ahahahahahahh

depends on much of the test undecanoat you could take with you
ahahaha No job is to menial for meeeee
moneey
ahahahahahahh

so you would jerk monkeys off for free undecanote???? just asking bro not judging lol

Ha... Good info though, that's for posting... (the first article not the above statement) :D

so you would jerk monkeys off for free undecanote???? just asking bro not judging lol

Heck, a lot of monkeys jerk off on their own. I once took my class to the zoo for a field trip and we all had the privilege of watching a chimp jack off. Man was I embarassed, as the girls were all front and center watching. this was high school.

Heck, a lot of monkeys jerk off on their own. I once took my class to the zoo for a field trip and we all had the privilege of watching a chimp jack off. Man was I embarassed, as the girls were all front and center watching. this was high school.

So I guess you seen them do this too?

Poor frog hopped into the wrong pond on this day, he really got a mouth full here...
Video What The Hell Another Freaky Monkey Rapes Frog Orally! - YouTube

Sorry to hijack, I couldn't resist...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member