advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone else notice their face got bigger.

get leaner and it will
when I was my biggest 4-5 years ago I thought my face grew too, while in reality it was hloding water and fat
when I am my leanest my face backs to normal again
muscled face in reality is water holding and fat holding face, drop all androgens drop all hgh, peptides, insulin and watch your face getting back to normal, this happens everytime I back on cruise dosage, when crusing I look like I have 6-8% body fat in the face while have 10% bf, when blasting high andrgens,hgh,peptides I am no more than 8% bf while in the face I look like 10+%

You couldn't be any more wrong. I'm as lean as I've ever been in my life. The face just grows probably due to HGH and doesn't go back

Heavy Androgen use enlarge the masseter muscle.

My dentist commented on my pronounced jaw muscles. Not sure what the context was. :D Look at those chompers.

I would think high dosages of GH but not AAS so this is a interesting read.

I would think that after years of the facial contortions we make while lifting, the face muscles could actually grow. Or at least take on a different, more defined look.

I have not noticed my jaw getting bigger but I have had it start hurting while I eat. Almost like a good pump from working out. I just chew through it.

Lol I'm in the same boat with the dentist. I've made a habit on clenching my jaw during the day. I sleep with a mouthpiece in to avoid waking up with jaw spasms. Its getting better but after a few years of doing it all the time, the muscles are definitely more noticeable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

The areas right below my temples would freakin pump up so much when I chewed, I thought they were going to explode. This only started when I was taking 50mg dbol pre workout. It would take about 15 minutes for them to go down once I finished eating. I thought this was a side affect of dbol or something. Thought I was going crazy the first time I saw/felt it.

You couldn't be any more wrong. I'm as lean as I've ever been in my life. The face just grows probably due to HGH and doesn't go back

Same.

My face has grown, it can get lean but it won't ever be as light.

Same.

My face has grown, it can get lean but it won't ever be as light.

same with me. A lean face for me now is the same but with a slightly larger head size. I'm still sexy as fuck though

for people that believe their face, or head, has gotten larger have you guys tried coming off and see if you saw and difference?

I have a feeling that most people that have noticed a difference in their face or head have been cruisin' and been on for a while. IDK, just a guess.

I've been off since mid January. The only difference I have is less water retention on face. My jaw is still chiseled though. Nothing crazy though

Holy shit I am glad I'm not alone. My friend was making fun of the muscles in my face. After 20 or more years of juicin and GH. "Everything but my dick has grown"
Maybe if I went on a liquid diet they may atrophy?

i think thats all gh

I've been off since mid January. The only difference I have is less water retention on face. My jaw is still chiseled though. Nothing crazy though

Completely off or cruise(like 100mg test)?

Completely 100% off. No low TRT style dose, nothing. I've been trying to have a baby with my wife and the docs won't assist with IVF unless I am completely off. So unfortunately I've had to be off for the process. Nothing since January and trust me its killing me. Size and sex drive has bottomed out big time.

And no reduction to jaw line with the exception of a bit of lost fluid retention.

This is hilarious.. Last year this started for me. Especially when im eating subway or something that requires a lot of chewing. My jaws start getting sore and my temples swell so bad my head looks retarded. I first noticed it when wearing a backwards hat and ate a sub. I looked in the mirror and was like what tha fuck lol.. but come to find out its TMJ Its one of the sides you get from it. I thought it was juice but no. So for anyone having their temples swell outta control this is what this is.

I've noticed it also. What worries me is that gorilla face that some guys get. There are a couple of guys in their 50's in my gym that have primate facial features. They have great bodies, big and lean. Looks like they may have been using for a while.

What causes this?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner