advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone else notice their face got bigger.

This has to with the new generation because I dont know, or think, they had these issues during Arnold's time... or did they?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I Think op meant if ur jawlines have grown not if your face has got fat or bloated...tren chiseles my face, I love it

Yep I agree, I think he was only talking about jaw lines not bloat.

My jaw line isnt anything crazy looking. Ive even been complimented about it several times. And then if you look at my brothers who havent taken anything or trained, their faces are a completely different shape. No where near as chiseled

I've noticed it also. What worries me is that gorilla face that some guys get. There are a couple of guys in their 50's in my gym that have primate facial features. They have great bodies, big and lean. Looks like they may have been using for a while.

What causes this?

hey nothing wrong with primate faces..lol.... just because my workout buddies call me cromag because of my deep eye sockets and big eyebrow ridge..LOL

hey nothing wrong with primate faces..lol.... just because my workout buddies call me cromag because of my deep eye sockets and big eyebrow ridge..LOL

Nice quote in your signature buddy. I've reminded myself of this quote many times in my life

get leaner and it will
when I was my biggest 4-5 years ago I thought my face grew too, while in reality it was hloding water and fat
when I am my leanest my face backs to normal again
muscled face in reality is water holding and fat holding face, drop all androgens drop all hgh, peptides, insulin and watch your face getting back to normal, this happens everytime I back on cruise dosage, when crusing I look like I have 6-8% body fat in the face while have 10% bf, when blasting high andrgens,hgh,peptides I am no more than 8% bf while in the face I look like 10+%

I second evertthing said here..couldnt have said it better myself

Yep I agree, I think he was only talking about jaw lines not bloat.

My jaw line isnt anything crazy looking. Ive even been complimented about it several times. And then if you look at my brothers who havent taken anything or trained, their faces are a completely different shape. No where near as chiseled

No, I'm actually referring to increased musculature in the jaw and temples. IF you eat a ton of food day in and day out for years, especially meats that can be tough to chew sometimes where you get that jaw pump, it makes sence that those muscles would grow like anything else. I just never really noticed it until a week or so ago.

You guys are complaining about having more masculine faces.

Can I have some? lol

No, I'm actually referring to increased musculature in the jaw and temples. IF you eat a ton of food day in and day out for years, especially meats that can be tough to chew sometimes where you get that jaw pump, it makes sence that those muscles would grow like anything else. I just never really noticed it until a week or so ago.

It's a very valid and strong possibility that this could also be the reason

Never really thought about it. Looking back at old pics my face did look puffy as shit lol. Is it even possible for the muscles in the face to grow? I could see gnawing on steak everyday doin it, if so.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws