over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here ever have thyroid cancer

JOEYV33

Registered
Just got diagnosed seem very curable but want to know how people are after they get thyroid out will aas effect anything after I go through treatment I am a big fan of dnp will I not be able to take it ever again

Stats
510 215 9% bf

My fiancee had nodules in her thyroid. They removed everything. She has to take t4 for the rest of her life. It's not wise to do hgh or any peps once you've had cancer. As for as aas goes, I can't really comment but I don't see how trt doses of test could hurt.

Just got diagnosed seem very curable but want to know how people are after they get thyroid out will aas effect anything after I go through treatment I am a big fan of dnp will I not be able to take it ever again

Stats
510 215 9% bf

It is very curable and you will just have to supplement with t3/t4 after surgery. You can get your thyroid hormones optimized with a Dr.'s help and monitoring levels and easily maintain a lean physique. Hang in there, bud! Not the end of the world. Many with this bounce right back.

Last edited:
Would definitely avoid peps/GH afterwards. You probably won't start replacement right after surgery they'll wait a few weeks, but when they do it may be a hefty amount to suppress TSH....you're doctor will tell you all about this. The procedure is pretty easy and recovery is not bad. DNP might be too stimulating afterwards

keep us updated on what you do. How did you find out about it?

My fiancee had nodules in her thyroid. They removed everything. She has to take t4 for the rest of her life. It's not wise to do hgh or any peps once you've had cancer. As for as aas goes, I can't really comment but I don't see how trt doses of test could hurt.

Once you have had any type of cancer? Can you tell me why, just curious...

A co-worker had thyroid cancer at least 4 years ago, he was out of work for almost 7 months, now he's taking medication for his thyroid but he gained a lot of weight, he weighs at least 400 pounds right now. Good luck with your recovery.

I have...

I happened to have most violent type located in the the right side. They took it out and did radiation with a little kemo. After gettin my meds right (about a year ) I have been cancer free now for 8 years. I compete and live a normal life now, but gaining weight kinda sucks. BUT I can get leaner then a MoFo!

Good luck bud and best wishes.

Basically it was a routine check through endo doing my hrt she fely lump so I wanted to get biopsy and the rest history they have me on 50 mcg cytomel ad of now havent gained weight but only been 11 days sinve surgery I will keep uodated since I will do cycle when situated

If you're gonna get cancer, that's the one to get.

Once you have had any type of cancer? Can you tell me why, just curious...

Increasing your IGF1 levels (which HGH and peptides do) increases the rate at which cancer grows/spreads. Studies have found a direct link between higher IGF1 and increased cancer risk. I've read the figures from a study and It is a drastically increased risk. I was pretty surprised. Anyone who is at high risk for hereditary cancers like prostate cancer should avoid HGH.

I had hodgkins lymphoma and went thru 6 months chemo and 1 month radiation and the radiation destroyed my thyroid so I have to take thyroid replacement hormone every day. That was 11 years ago and I have been cancer free! I have had battles with doctors tho about what my normal TSH levels are because the normal range they use is huge and everyone responds different. Anyway I dropped the T3/T4 only stuff like syntharoid and now I am on Armour dessicated thyroid which has all the thyroid hormones T4/T3/T2/T1 and calcitonin and i feel great. I never felt normal on only syntharoid even tho all my levels were normal I had fatigue, some depression and I was always cold.

Anyway make sure you find a good endocrinologist and do your research! Also check out Armour thyroid it really helped me bro.

I kind of threw out the idea of armour she wasnt really in favor for it but she will listen to ideas so hopefully we can get med right

You dont need your thyroid out just because you have nodules correct? I have a few but no one ever suggested taking them out.

Increasing your IGF1 levels (which HGH and peptides do) increases the rate at which cancer grows/spreads. Studies have found a direct link between higher IGF1 and increased cancer risk. I've read the figures from a study and It is a drastically increased risk. I was pretty surprised. Anyone who is at high risk for hereditary cancers like prostate cancer should avoid HGH.

Can you send me a link to this study? Thanks.

Can you send me a link to this study? Thanks.

These are just a few that I have bookmarked. As someone who has been 'artificially elevating' my IGF1 levels for many years I pulled my head out my ass and accepted the risks rather than live in denial. We are not just taking HGH at therapeutic doses that put our IGF1 levels in the 'slightly elevated range'. The doses of HGH and GH peptides that we generally use put us in a range far beyond what is already accepted to put one at a higher risk of getting cancer. Sure, HGH use has plenty of benefits. I'm just more conservative with my use of peptides now.

LINKS:

The IGF1 receptor signalling system and targeted tyrosine kinase inhibition in cancer

"Studies show a correlation between circulating IGF1 levels and cancer risk in some malignancies (premenopausal breast, prostate and colorectal carcinomas, as well as lung, endometrial and bladder cancers).28 Individuals with high serum IGF1 concentrations and/or lower levels of IGFBPs had more than twice the risk of developing cancer than those at the low end of the normal range."

**broken link removed**

"Conclusions: Higher serum IGF-I in older men is associated with increased risk of cancer death, independent of age, adiposity, lifestyle, and cancer history. These results suggest caution in the use of IGF-I-enhancing therapies to slow the adverse effects of aging."

**broken link removed**

Findings: We identified 21 eligible studies (26 datasets), which included 3609 cases and 7137 controls. High concentrations of IGF-I were associated with an increased risk of prostate cancer (odds ratio comparing 75th with 25th percentile 1·49) and premenopausal breast cancer (1·65) and high concentrations of IGFBP-3 were associated with increased risk of pre-menopausal breast cancer (1·51).

Growth hormone, the insulin-like growth factor axis, insulin and cancer risk

"The evidence that GH, IGF-I and insulin can promote and contribute to cancer progression comes from various sources, including transgenic and knockout mouse models and animal and human cell lines derived from cancers. Assessments of the GH–IGF axis in healthy individuals followed up to assess cancer incidence provide direct evidence of this risk."

IGF-1 receptor regulates lifespan and resistance to oxidative stress in mice

Mice with an inactivated IGF1 receptor gene lived on average 26% longer than normal mice.

Growth hormone protects colorectal cancer cells from radiation

"The results suggest that rhGH is able to protect colorectal cancer cells from radiation through the interaction with the growth hormone receptor, which is associated with the promotion of DNA damage repair activity."

Last edited:
These are just a few that I have bookmarked. As someone who has been 'artificially elevating' my IGF1 levels for many years I pulled my head out my ass and accepted the risks rather than live in denial. We are not just taking HGH at therapeutic doses that put our IGF1 levels in the 'slightly elevated range'. The doses of HGH and GH peptides that we generally use put us in a range far beyond what is already accepted to put one at a higher risk of getting cancer. Sure, HGH use has plenty of benefits. I'm just more conservative with my use of peptides now.

LINKS:

The IGF1 receptor signalling system and targeted tyrosine kinase inhibition in cancer

"Studies show a correlation between circulating IGF1 levels and cancer risk in some malignancies (premenopausal breast, prostate and colorectal carcinomas, as well as lung, endometrial and bladder cancers).28 Individuals with high serum IGF1 concentrations and/or lower levels of IGFBPs had more than twice the risk of developing cancer than those at the low end of the normal range."

**broken link removed**

"Conclusions: Higher serum IGF-I in older men is associated with increased risk of cancer death, independent of age, adiposity, lifestyle, and cancer history. These results suggest caution in the use of IGF-I-enhancing therapies to slow the adverse effects of aging."

**broken link removed**

Findings: We identified 21 eligible studies (26 datasets), which included 3609 cases and 7137 controls. High concentrations of IGF-I were associated with an increased risk of prostate cancer (odds ratio comparing 75th with 25th percentile 1·49) and premenopausal breast cancer (1·65) and high concentrations of IGFBP-3 were associated with increased risk of pre-menopausal breast cancer (1·51).

Growth hormone, the insulin-like growth factor axis, insulin and cancer risk

"The evidence that GH, IGF-I and insulin can promote and contribute to cancer progression comes from various sources, including transgenic and knockout mouse models and animal and human cell lines derived from cancers. Assessments of the GH–IGF axis in healthy individuals followed up to assess cancer incidence provide direct evidence of this risk."

IGF-1 receptor regulates lifespan and resistance to oxidative stress in mice

Mice with an inactivated IGF1 receptor gene lived on average 26% longer than normal mice.

Growth hormone protects colorectal cancer cells from radiation

"The results suggest that rhGH is able to protect colorectal cancer cells from radiation through the interaction with the growth hormone receptor, which is associated with the promotion of DNA damage repair activity."

Good info.
What are your thoughts about AAS and effects on malignancies? Isn't it true that AAS also increases skeletal IGF, but to a lessor degree? My oncologist said there were no known contraindications to TRT and cancer growth. But that leaves the question of higher doses unanswered.

Last edited:
Good info.
What are your thoughts about AAS and effects on malignancies? Isn't it true that AAS also increases skeletal IGF, but to a lessor degree? My oncologist said there were no known contraindications to TRT and cancer growth. But that leaves the question of higher doses unanswered.

Yes, it is true that TRT doses have no significant effect on IGF1 levels, PSA levels or lipids. In human studies supraphysiological doses of testosterone and nandrolone caused a dose dependant in increase in IGF1. I don't have the info on nandrolone on hand but here is the data comparing various doses of Test E up to 600mg in men who's ages averaged in mid to late 20's:

10z8mwz.jpg

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner