over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flying with UA thyroid meds

Spiro

Registered
Newbies
Sry if stupid question, but did anybody fly through airport with T3 and T4 undeground labs without recipe?

This is a crazy idea. You should always walk. If you run it can draw attention to you. If you try to fly it will draw even more attention.

You definitely also need to have a copy of the recipe.

Sry if stupid question, but did anybody fly through airport with T3 and T4 undeground labs without recipe?
Are they labeled as such? I have flown many times with various supps and tabs, caps etc... depending on the length of the trip i fill up as many of those 7-day AM/PM tablet containers as i need to cover the trip, put them in a ziplock together and have never had an issue. I've never even had anyone look at it and I've had my bags selected to be searched randomly too. Have done international flights as well. If you have some BP meds, liver supps, whatever, and your UG thyroid tabs in there i would be totally shocked if anyone even gave it a look.
There's not a country where thyroid meds are banned so its not like when they're looking for illicit drugs
Oh, and i always bring my supps in my carry on. With that said, i have never attempted to fly with syringes or vials of anything

Americans are terribly scared about everything lol

I fly around the world (except Scandinavia lol) with gear without any problem - as long as it's not in bulk quantities and you put it in your checked baggage (I don't know how to spell it in English but it's about the baggage that goes into the hold below deck) then no one will bother you

Polish are not afraid of anything and they have a way for everything lol

I flew from my country to south America with Test tren mast Winny tabs HGH t3 t4.
Had everything in anonymous vials and a couple of boxes of multivitamis, no issues at all.

If you’re flying USA domestic they don’t give 2 shits about medicines in your checked bags as long as it’s not some crazy amount. They’re looking for explosives. I routinely travel with a vial or 2 and syringes in checked bags. That being said I also have it all packed together in a pouch with a blood glucose meter and a slin Pen even if I won’t be using the slin. I’m sure it’s unessscary with the meter but I did that the first couple times I did it because I was a little worried too and just have kept on doing it.
If they had to raise an eyebrow to look at everyone’s meds and see if they had a script the planes would never leave the ground.

I fly delta as I’m in Atlanta all the time. Take my “TRT” and “HGH” therapy with no issues on domestic flights. As said above- they’re not looking for that. Just don’t pack vials.

For orals- empty out prescription bottles and put them in those. Problem solved.

Don’t try and fly looking like you’re smuggling drugs and you’ll be fine. Simple stuff. Lol

I was flying around whole Europe with at least 5/7 vials and never had any problem.

Once I had problem on airport in Edinburgh due to my pre workout from 5% nutrition “kill it” they thought it’s something dangerous😂 Bur next to this pre-wo I had syringes, vials and other stuff and they don’t care.

Same on ferry between Amsterdam - Newcastle, they check my probiotics and didn’t even check the vials near them.

I had lost my luggage somewhere in south america. I wind up at the airport in Boca Raton, Panama. I needed to head to Panama City, Panama. There was one flight out and it had enough seats for my party. I had no baggage to check and was just carrying a backpack. I get to the screening and the guy is like can I check your backpack. So he opens it up and I had just spaced the fact that this bag is filled with drugs and needles. I had been pharmacy shopping and had some trophies and some stuff I can't mention on this board. I was like oh fuck what a monkey move. Guy opened a.box of nebido I had took out the amp and said steroids and I was like yea he put it back in zipped up my bag and said have a nice flight. Steroids are legal in Panama but I thought I was fucked for a min. Also the plane was a small twin prop planes that looked at least 50 years old I was scared shirtless the whole.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131