over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone know how chronic hiccups happen?

Acid reflux- due to several weeks of frequent road restaurant food due to vacation and travelling to care for family, my stomach is a mess I taking all the fiber and probiotics, even tried ACV apple cider vinegar....but the one thing that pretty knows the acid down and settles my stomach?
A half teaspoon of baking soda in some flavored water.. add to water mix and drink before the bubbles over flow.
I have to watch my sodium intake meaning if I go out and eat a ton of processed food BP will go up, but the baking soda leaves my BP alone pretty much

I've been dealing with it for nearly 2 years now. On gear, off gear, I've had several pills, ct scan, upper endo scope, chiropractor visits etc. Everything is normal, no obvious cause, just the damn hiccups.

At work... people get "prednisone" injections. 1/about 2-3000 people get horrible hick-ups from the injections. When the outlier comes in they say the exact same thing. It hits for a week or more and then goes away.

I had chronic hiccups--turned out to be GERD that was directly a result of my sleep apnea. Treated the sleep apnea--GERD went away and so did the hiccups.

I once hiccuped for 72+hrs straight before the apnea was treated.

yes they do exist. I had them for 72 hours also. I was prescribed thorazine one of the 1st antipsychotic drugs. when I went to my PCP the entire office came out to look at me because they never saw anything like it

Sent from a satellite flying 1240 miles above your head

Read every thread on here so far, here some info: 4 weeks into a cycle now with test at 500, tren 350 , and superdrol 20mg a day. Usually get some heartburn on tren so I started with Zantac. Helped somewhat then started protonix, that seemed to just stop digestion completely, stopped that, went back to Zantac and stomach felt way better. It got so bad to where I would eat or drink, then nonstop burping which led into intractable hiccups then my diaphragm would freeze to where I couldn’t breathe then I would throw up. I’ve read that some
Guys get hiccups and digestive issues from tren but how does this happen and what can stop the hiccups once they start? In the past years ago peanut butter would stop them 9/10 times now it seems nothing stops them.
I would not worry too much unless youre taking GH. In that case it could mean growth of internal organs. Also, not sure how old you are, maybe still growing.

Generally it could be many things cause hiccup, you can drink some boiled water and eat some starchy foods.

I'm not sure why it works, but I have a 100% success rate of stopping hiccups by doing a shot of lemon juice. My grandma told me this when I was a little kid. It has never once failed me. Give it a shot. What do you got to lose... other than the hiccups

Same here.

I just started baclofen today, I asked my Dr. For it after reading about it here. It's been a good stomach day so far, which is odd for me to say by this time of morning. Hoping it continues, fingers crossed.

This is a topic that is all too near and dear to me. For years I was prone to hiccups -- constant, persistent, as they say medically. This became more and more associated with heartburn as well. 5-6 nights per week, I would hiccup violently until I puked. Vomiting was welcome because that meant at least an hour to two without the painful hiccups.

I began to eliminate foods (also suffered from IBS or something like it). I got rid of all carbonated beverages. Garlic and nuts also proved to be one of the problems. Helped a little.

I was prescribed Baclofen also. That seemed to help the severity of the violent convulsing, but did not eliminate them.

They are gone now. It turns out that my C5-C6 was gone and that I had a large bruise on my spinal cord. The neurosurgeon said the bruise was right across my phrenic nerve. Immediately after the disc replacement they got milder. Eventually after about 6 weeks they went away all together.

So, don't rule out a "mechanical" issue.

This exact same thing happens to me. I no longer can run any type of oral. The hiccups were so bad I had them for over a month straight. Had to go to the hospital for a shot of Thorazine for them to subside. Had an endoscopy done and my stomach was raw from excess digestive acids. I know longer can drink any carbonated or acidic food or beverages, coffee, orange juice etc. until my body returns to normal. I have to take Omeprazole 40/mg and Famotadine 10/mg daily. So this definitely a serious issue. Good luck. Btw stopped the orals and Tren and now I’m currently reflux and hiccup free.

It seems more common in our community. I wonder if it's the gear or the heavy lifting that's the main culprit.

Weirdly since I upped my test to 1g this has started happening to me. It's the first time for me as well. Gonna have to get the lemon juice and/or baking soda out.

Weirdly since I upped my test to 1g this has started happening to me. It's the first time for me as well. Gonna have to get the lemon juice and/or baking soda out.
Definitely try the lemon juice if you can Elvia. It's never failed me once. Good luck!

Like I told you over PM, it's from the tren and oral. Especially when combining both. Had it happen myself. Chronic hiccups for two days.
Habibi Bostin says use Ox Bile freeze dried one . that fixes this shit.
Read every thread on here so far, here some info: 4 weeks into a cycle now with test at 500, tren 350 , and superdrol 20mg a day. Usually get some heartburn on tren so I started with Zantac. Helped somewhat then started protonix, that seemed to just stop digestion completely, stopped that, went back to Zantac and stomach felt way better. It got so bad to where I would eat or drink, then nonstop burping which led into intractable hiccups then my diaphragm would freeze to where I couldn’t breathe then I would throw up. I’ve read that some
Guys get hiccups and digestive issues from tren but how does this happen and what can stop the hiccups once they start? In the past years ago peanut butter would stop them 9/10 times now it seems nothing stops them.
OP try this slut [emoji123]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I get them when my BP is high. Dunno if there is a cause and effect there

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311