over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone try high HGH/low test?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Brainstorming ideas on what to use this summer. Have 5 kits of HGH so I will definitely use that along with humalog (pre workout), but would like to use low test and high tren alongside. Don't really want the watery bloated look.

Was thinking 525mg tren a
200mg test cyp
5iu hgh ED
humalog 10iu 3x per week

Worried using hgh/slin with low test is kind of a waste of all the money I spent on HGH.

Anyone try high gh/low test?

I swear by it. I get more benefits from the GH then higher test. Current protocol: 200 MG of test, 200 MG of masteron, 5 IUs of GH 5 times a week.

I stay clear of the Tren if I was you. I would take some Primobolan instead. I don't like slin and get plenty of benefits off the GH. My BF is dropping like crazy and my weight went up slightly.

Brainstorming ideas on what to use this summer. Have 5 kits of HGH so I will definitely use that along with humalog (pre workout), but would like to use low test and high tren alongside. Don't really want the watery bloated look.

Was thinking 525mg tren a
200mg test cyp
5iu hgh ED
humalog 10iu 3x per week

Worried using hgh/slin with low test is kind of a waste of all the money I spent on HGH.

Anyone try high gh/low test?

Very good plan imo. Tren is just super duper test without the bloat. I've done similar but with tren a higher

Very good plan imo. Tren is just super duper test without the bloat. I've done similar but with tren a higher

I know the results will probably be good. I just worry I would lose out on the possible synergy between test and gh/slin.

I know the results will probably be good. I just worry I would lose out on the possible synergy between test and gh/slin.

I just think this synagy people talk about with test and gh really just mend gh and any anabolic. I've never noticed anything special about gh with test that doesn't happen with tren, npp,eq etc.

I just think this synagy people talk about with test and gh really just mend gh and any anabolic. I've never noticed anything special about gh with test that doesn't happen with tren, npp,eq etc.

I think you're right. After all, there are only studies showing synergy between testosterone and HGH. There aren't any with any other anabolics + HGH

HGH is good to add to ANY cycle high or low dosed. Just wish pharma GH weren't so expensive.

Bloat can be controlled through careful planning . Test is king of any compound to say tren is a replacement with respect is absurd . In my few decades of bodybuilding and using compounds if I were to be confined to only two compounds test and hgh with nothing else would be it. As 50 year old looking best I ever have , overcoming injuries , maintaining health . The synergy is proven in both science and exoerience its this forums inexperienced people that create hysteria and issues . All compounds in some level are derived from testosterone or some form of it . To cycle without is long term messing with your natural production . Bridging , never ending cycles , over reliance on drugs perpetuate the ignorance and misunderstanding of the value of test . Your dietary practices are the foundations of how your cycle operates. Then your training . The term cycle implies that you take breaks to help your system recover . Too many foolish people are impatient and allow their enthusiasm to overshadow intelligent approaches. I mean to sit here and read @ there are only studies " ??? Really ??? Many many studies . There are also reasons why tren alone long term would not be beneficial .
Using hgh for over 12 - 15 years personally and training others and interacting with others almost 20 years . There is a world of differences

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

HGH is good to add to ANY cycle high or low dosed.

Well of course. It's just a matter of getting ALL my money's worth here. I am a seasoned vet when it comes to using all these things, just never used HGH without high test.

Bloat can be controlled through careful planning . Test is king of any compound to say tren is a replacement with respect is absurd . In my few decades of bodybuilding and using compounds if I were to be confined to only two compounds test and hgh with nothing else would be it. As 50 year old looking best I ever have , overcoming injuries , maintaining health . The synergy is proven in both science and exoerience its this forums inexperienced people that create hysteria and issues . All compounds in some level are derived from testosterone or some form of it . To cycle without is long term messing with your natural production . Bridging , never ending cycles , over reliance on drugs perpetuate the ignorance and misunderstanding of the value of test . Your dietary practices are the foundations of how your cycle operates. Then your training . The term cycle implies that you take breaks to help your system recover . Too many foolish people are impatient and allow their enthusiasm to overshadow intelligent approaches. I mean to sit here and read @ there are only studies " ??? Really ??? Many many studies . There are also reasons why tren alone long term would not be beneficial .
Using hgh for over 12 - 15 years personally and training others and interacting with others almost 20 years . There is a world of differences

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

I am on TRT already, and am not a beginner, but thanks anyway.

Then I'd say use whatever cycle your body responds to best regardless of HGH. I don't fully believe there's special synergy with test its self but the dosage. Most could Prob handle 1g test with little issues but I doubt many could handle 1g tren

Then I'd say use whatever cycle your body responds to best regardless of HGH. I don't fully believe there's special synergy with test its self but the dosage. Most could Prob handle 1g test with little issues but I doubt many could handle 1g tren

Yea I think you and sammy might be right and I shouldn't worry about it

I swear by it. I get more benefits from the GH then higher test. Current protocol: 200 MG of test, 200 MG of masteron, 5 IUs of GH 5 times a week.

I stay clear of the Tren if I was you. I would take some Primobolan instead. I don't like slin and get plenty of benefits off the GH. My BF is dropping like crazy and my weight went up slightly.

Can you elaborate on why no tren or slin? Just Curious. You use pharma primo or UGL?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear