over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone Using Astragalus For Kidney Health/Prevention

Himilaya brand

My staple for liver aid is Liv. 52 (Livercare) by Himilaya.
For kidney function my first inclination would be to use Cystone or UriCare from Himilaya.

Any thoughts?

My gfr is now 81. Still using astragalus,Vitamin Shoppe brand( was using 6 grams/day but dropped to 4 grams/day for 4 weeks prior to bloodwork.So pre astragalus my gfr was 69. After a few months went to 76 and now several months later my gfr is 81. Thanks Dante for recommending astragalus. The stuff works and it’s cheap.

That’s awesome

My gfr is now 81. Still using astragalus,Vitamin Shoppe brand( was using 6 grams/day but dropped to 4 grams/day for 4 weeks prior to bloodwork.So pre astragalus my gfr was 69. After a few months went to 76 and now several months later my gfr is 81. Thanks Dante for recommending astragalus. The stuff works and it’s cheap.

I just read this thread with the recent kidney threads, a couple questions came up...

1. What is the optimal amount of water for best kidney health/. I know too little is too bad, but too much can be a bad thing too. Maybe 4-5L?

2. I saw ACE inhibitors are good for kidneys, this is just for people with BP issues correct? Meaning they help kidneys by fixing high BP. Id assume for guys with fine BP they will not help?

Thread bump but has anybody from the uk found a reliable brand of astragalus? Vitamin shoppe aren’t currently shipping internationally

I don't know another brand but can say on the vitamin shoppe brand, creatinine was a .93 and protein in urine was only trace, way down from prior years.

There are several different brands available in the uk but no real reviews like vitamin shoppe gets on here.

NOW is a good brand, not sure if it's available in the UK or not

Vitamin Shoppe brand is aces....took me from 63 to 93 on GFR. All other kidney #s improved as well. Dr was very impressed. Dose is 5000-7500 per day. Split doses with meals at 2500mg each

I have seen numerous people use the NOW brand to absolute no effect whatsoever
I’ve found a brand called Swanson that sell in the uk, they appear to have a decent reputation in general. They do an extract and cheaper root version. Gonna order some extract.

vitamin shoppe need to hurry up and sort international deliveries out!

Does astragalus have a diuretic effect? I’m using 6g per day at the moment. I’ve noticed I need to pass water a lot more often since starting

Baking Soda

Look at study (google it) done by The Cleveland Clinic, they gave 1tsp. at night to patients some who were on dialysis some who’s GFR (kidney function) was very low like in the 20’s and 30’s and not only did their GFR go up many on dialysis were able to go off. At first when the FDA heard about this possible study they fought to stop the funding then once study was done they fought in court to try and stop the results from ever being published. But why? Cause the FDA (government) highly profit from treating symptoms rather than curing diseases. Exact reason why Dave Palumbo who was at one time almost thru with Medical School dropped out. He said “cause I saw where the medical community would just treat symptoms there was really no push to cure diseases”. There’s no $$$ in curing diseases for God’s sake that doctor who came on Dr. Oz saying he had the cure for AIDS for past 20 years and on the show he injected Charlie Sheen’s blood who has AIDS to prove it. The government tried to kill this doctor atleast 2x you can watch story on YouTube. This doctor gave his findings to Cedar Sinia Hospital and they suppressed his findings he sued them for doing it and won his $24 million dollar lawsuit. Anyways back to the Baking Soda deal I mytwas born with Chronic Kidney Disease my GFR got into the upper 20’s and I started to do tons of research cause I knew if I kept listening to these quack doctors I’d be on dialysis soon. So I started taking 1tsp of baking soda in morning and 1tsp before bed I just mix it in Crystal Lite or something it’s just kinda fizzy doesn’t taste to bad. Been doing this for past 6 months and my GFR is back into the upper 30’s.

they did this to DR SEBI also , but yes baking soda is alkaline and disease virus bad bacteria fungi etc cannot flourish in alkaline environment, ACV also creates alkalinity, greeks have known this since 500 years before christ walked (hippocrates the physician) . Baking soda also neutralizes uric acid probably another factor in kidney health. its old world medicine , wrks better than ANYTHING For heartburn, GERD, indigestion, etc , better than toothpaste to brush your tongue with also due to debriding and anti-bad-everything properties

Wow. That’s crazy. Good for u man

Vitamin Shoppe brand is aces....took me from 63 to 93 on GFR. All other kidney #s improved as well. Dr was very impressed. Dose is 5000-7500 per day. Split doses with meals at 2500mg each

they did this to DR SEBI also , but yes baking soda is alkaline and disease virus bad bacteria fungi etc cannot flourish in alkaline environment, ACV also creates alkalinity, greeks have known this since 500 years before christ walked (hippocrates the physician) . Baking soda also neutralizes uric acid probably another factor in kidney health. its old world medicine , wrks better than ANYTHING For heartburn, GERD, indigestion, etc , better than toothpaste to brush your tongue with also due to debriding and anti-bad-everything properties

This is true , i am greek

Hippocrates was great as were many of our physicians

You are very well educated brother

Respect from me

Does astragalus have a diuretic effect? I’m using 6g per day at the moment. I’ve noticed I need to pass water a lot more often since starting
Yup it deff does make you push out sme water no dout, had same effect on me.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws