over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Apelin/Azelaprag/BGE-105

Interesting stuff.

Maybe I missed it but what are the purported side effects slated to be? Probably too early in the game to know.

Typically, there is no free lunch with virtually all meds/drugs as we all know. :(
Mostly, these drugs pose challenges to prone individuals for nausea, diarrhea, decreased appetite, vomiting, constipation, dyspepsia, or abdominal pain, otherwise known, medically, as an upset tummy-wummy.

They are remarkably safe, they practically possess virtually no serious negative side effect for those not among an infinitesimally small group of patients for whom medullary thyroid carcinoma is in their familial or personal history. Even then; thyroid cancer is, if you will permit me some breadth to opine about relative hazards of carcinomas, objectively, not among the worst. Men are already particularly prone to prostate cancer, which AAS & rhGH increase risk for in a compounding fashion. Prostate cancer is one of the very worst carcinomas; similarly bladder cancer, brain cancer especially glioblastomas, etc.

Other hazards:

Pancreatitis risk is small but significant.

Hypoglycemia when combined with insulin and its secretagogues (e.g., sulfonylureas).

Acute kidney injury secondary to severe GI distress.

Severe GI disease in prone individuals.

Worsening of diabetic retinopathy in those patients.

Acute gallbladder disease. Has occurred in clinical trials.

Basically, besides those for whom acute side effects prevent continuing on these drugs (i.e., GI distress, gallbladder/cholelilithiasis infection) & for those in a small sliver of the population who might, maybe face some increased risk for a not terrible carcinoma (the proposed link between these drugs being based on rodent data only but included in hazards due to abundant caution), there really are not any safety concerns for the GLP-1 & GIP agonist incretins, including tirzepatide, which would be excluded by the suffix, -glutides.

Contrast this versus non-testosterone (i.e., synthetic) androgens (anabolic-androgenic steroids; AAS), the risks and side effects of which are so remarkably prevalent and serious, that they are virtually unused by any medical practitioner except in extreme edge cases (e.g., severe burn injury where nothing better is available; hereditary angioedema where nothing better is available; no longer erythropoiesis stimulation because there's something better, no longer anemia because there's something better)... like, maybe in Palestine where more acceptable therapies have been cut off... and, it becomes strikingly apparent that these drugs are exponentially safer than AAS.

^ Thanks Type II
Those are the side effects for the incretins (GLP-1, GIP agonists). If you meant side effects with respect to Azelaprag, I don't know those. I do think it's too early to say since it's still fairly early to rule out some tachycardic effects of incretins not limited to tirzepatide but also including semaglutide in some individuals. Though the most recent post-marketing data in the WeGovy pamphlet does include acute sinus tachycardia as a low severity & probability effect.

I am going to tell you why i disagree with you on this point. This compound is being paired with Mounjaro. That is the whole concept behind it. These GLP agonists are absolute fire right now. They have gone from every housewife, girlfriend and etc to the bodybuilding world now where people are using them during precontest. The peptide companies cannot even keep them in stock they are selling so crazy. AA had a special on them over the holidays and were sold out within hours it seems. So the problem with GLP agonists as you know is the worry of losing muscle mass along with that bodyfat/appetite inhibiting. Thats what is keeping a lot of people at bay. Regardless the manufacturers and black market people are having such problems keeping this stocked its insane. Prescription people are repeatedly told about shortages. So its fast becoming both a mainstream and bodybuilding niche drug. So how do you cure the worry about the loss of muscle mass in some people? Adding the BGE-105 to Mounjaro...IF and when that happens you will see this drug become a staple in the bodybuilding and fitness culture during preps and most likely year round. Do i think an enhanced bodybuilder needs to worry about the loss of muscle mass when using GLP agon's while using gear? No i dont....but these drugs work so well its quickly becoming a part of a lot of bbers stacks. The key to them is using the "least" amount possible to get the desired effect..... obviously pharm companies cannot add Anabolic drugs to Mounjaro to take away the fears of losing muscle mass....so in comes BGE-105. First trial looked pretty good. Second trial starting soon. Half of this proposed drug is already a nationwide wildfire. Its my opinion only but if they show that BGE-105 is staving off catabolism of muscle mass and increasing anabolism as it did in the first study.....this drug is going to be massive in every single bbers precontest stack and heck year round. Again the key to it all is to use the lowest amount you can to keep it working well over time. The people who soar right up to 2.5mg are the ones that suffer consequences. There are such shortages with GLP agon's that Lilly is starting cases of buying straight from Lilly themselves with a prescription. The second half of this drug (BGE-105) if they can get it to function like they want it to function will bring all the "retain muscle mass" people that are on the sidelines.. straight to the the buying lines. Like i said the black market guys are having so much trouble keeping this in stock as are the main pharm companies.
I couldn't agree more.

I am going to tell you why i disagree with you on this point. This compound is being paired with Mounjaro. That is the whole concept behind it. These GLP agonists are absolute fire right now. They have gone from every housewife, girlfriend and etc to the bodybuilding world now where people are using them during precontest. The peptide companies cannot even keep them in stock they are selling so crazy. AA had a special on them over the holidays and were sold out within hours it seems. So the problem with GLP agonists as you know is the worry of losing muscle mass along with that bodyfat/appetite inhibiting. Thats what is keeping a lot of people at bay. Regardless the manufacturers and black market people are having such problems keeping this stocked its insane. Prescription people are repeatedly told about shortages. So its fast becoming both a mainstream and bodybuilding niche drug. So how do you cure the worry about the loss of muscle mass in some people? Adding the BGE-105 to Mounjaro...IF and when that happens you will see this drug become a staple in the bodybuilding and fitness culture during preps and most likely year round. Do i think an enhanced bodybuilder needs to worry about the loss of muscle mass when using GLP agon's while using gear? No i dont....but these drugs work so well its quickly becoming a part of a lot of bbers stacks. The key to them is using the "least" amount possible to get the desired effect..... obviously pharm companies cannot add Anabolic drugs to Mounjaro to take away the fears of losing muscle mass....so in comes BGE-105. First trial looked pretty good. Second trial starting soon. Half of this proposed drug is already a nationwide wildfire. Its my opinion only but if they show that BGE-105 is staving off catabolism of muscle mass and increasing anabolism as it did in the first study.....this drug is going to be massive in every single bbers precontest stack and heck year round. Again the key to it all is to use the lowest amount you can to keep it working well over time. The people who soar right up to 2.5mg are the ones that suffer consequences. There are such shortages with GLP agon's that Lilly is starting cases of buying straight from Lilly themselves with a prescription. The second half of this drug (BGE-105) if they can get it to function like they want it to function will bring all the "retain muscle mass" people that are on the sidelines.. straight to the the buying lines. Like i said the black market guys are having so much trouble keeping this in stock as are the main pharm companies.
In addition to the massive number of bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts using these products, there are a crap-ton of people completely unconnected to this industry who have entered the research chem world. Like you said, we are now seeing housewives, girlfriends, and normal people who just want to lose weight, who are flocking to research companies because of the cost of script drugs. However, Big pharma is starting to take action when it comes to Chinese vendors. I personally know of multiple vendors who were basically forced to stop selling these products...and when I asked them why, they specifically told me that the U.S. Gov. was pressuring them to stop. Obviously, this means that Big Pharma lobbyists are bribing government officials to enforce their agenda, but regardless, the industry has gotten so big that even the Gov. is going after international grey-market mass-distributers.

In addition to the massive number of bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts using these products, there are a crap-ton of people completely unconnected to this industry who have entered the research chem world. Like you said, we are now seeing housewives, girlfriends, and normal people who just want to lose weight, who are flocking to research companies because of the cost of script drugs. However, Big pharma is starting to take action when it comes to Chinese vendors. I personally know of multiple vendors who were basically forced to stop selling these products...and when I asked them why, they specifically told me that the U.S. Gov. was pressuring them to stop. Obviously, this means that Big Pharma lobbyists are bribing government officials to enforce their agenda, but regardless, the industry has gotten so big that even the Gov. is going after international grey-market mass-distributers.
I agree, although in my experience working with these labs with research chemicals you do not hardly see on fitness community lists (novel dissociatives and nootropics)

from KETAMINE they how now synthesized successfully:

they have 2fdck

Fluorexetamine (FXE) (fluorinated which is not usually a good thing in terms of toxicity but potent still)​

MXE
many more
O-PCE
3-meo-pcp
3-meo-pce

LSD
1P-lSD

they do the same with empathogens
MDMA
6-APB

RITALIN
4F-MPH (stronger analog, longer legs)

there's are 100s more I am forgetting

they are always creating analogues, evenknow you don't see this happening in BB community as much and when you do, its not as revolutionary
I miss all the designer steroids.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner