over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Apelin/Azelaprag/BGE-105

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Does anyone have experience or information available on those above? I saw DC mention it today.

he said "The bottom two will in a short amount of time be added to the very compound your sister mother and everyone is using.
it will be compounded by virtually everyone in bodybuilding (male and female) , fitness, and health.

@Type-IIx

this is what I could find:

Apelin is a peptide hormone that plays a role in various physiological processes in the body. Its primary known function is related to cardiovascular regulation, and it has been implicated in the regulation of blood pressure, fluid homeostasis, and cardiovascular development. Apelin exerts its effects by binding to the apelin receptor, which is a G protein-coupled receptor.

Here are some key functions and potential roles of apelin:

1. Cardiovascular Regulation: Apelin is involved in the regulation of blood pressure and cardiac function. It can have vasodilatory effects, meaning it helps to widen blood vessels, which may contribute to lowering blood pressure.
  2. Fluid Homeostasis: Apelin is thought to influence fluid balance in the body. It may play a role in the regulation of body fluids and electrolytes.
  3. Metabolism: There is evidence to suggest that apelin may be involved in the regulation of energy metabolism and glucose homeostasis. It may have implications in metabolic disorders such as obesity and diabetes.
  4. Neurological Effects: Apelin and its receptor are found in the central nervous system, and they may play a role in various neurological processes, including those related to stress and anxiety.
Azelaprag is a synthetic analog of apelin, and it has been studied for its potential therapeutic applications. It is being investigated in the context of cardiovascular and metabolic disorders. Research is ongoing to understand how modulating the apelin system could be used in the treatment of conditions such as heart failure, hypertension, and metabolic syndrome.

"
An exerkine mimetic to increase weight loss & improve body composition

Potential for best-in-class oral performance with GLP-1
Apelin is a small peptide hormone secreted in response to exercise. It regulates multiple aspects of metabolism and muscle biology.
Analysis of our proprietary longitudinal human aging cohorts revealed that overall apelin levels decrease over one's lifetime. However, people with higher apelin levels have higher physical function and longer lifespan.
BGE-105 is an oral agonist of the apelin receptor, APJ. In a trial of older healthy volunteers at bedrest, BGE-105 significantly prevented muscle atrophy and maintained muscle metabolism. In preclinical studies with diet-induced obese mice, co-administration of BGE-105 and GLP-1 doubled total weight loss compared to GLP-1 alone and normalized body composition to that of lean controls.
We are developing BGE-105 as an oral obesity therapy for co-administration with GLP-1 agonists to amplify overall weight loss and improve body composition. We are also developing it as an IV formulation to prevent ICU diaphragmatic atrophy and critical illness myopathy in older intubated patients."

exerkine: Exerkines are defined as signalling moieties released in response to acute and/or chronic exercise, which exert their effects through endocrine, paracrine and/or autocrine pathways.
growth factors, myokines, cytokines, metabolites, hormones, and neuropeptides are examples of exerkines

i could see it being popular with normies, most likely not a game changer for bodybuilding (as with most “new” things, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it). I’ll keep an eye out on this for sure though.

Part of me doesn't want to see an exercise mimetic. There's something to be said about hard work for one's appearance. Yet at the same time, our society is horrendously unhealthy and something's gotta change...

I'm sure we'll have a lot more information soon.

Part of me doesn't want to see an exercise mimetic. There's something to be said about hard work for one's appearance. Yet at the same time, our society is horrendously unhealthy and something's gotta change...

I'm sure we'll have a lot more information soon.
havent we already seen one with cardarine in some form of way @

cardarine, also known as GW501516, is often classified as a PPAR (peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor) delta agonist. It is not a PPAR mimetic but rather directly activates PPAR-delta. PPAR-delta is a type of nuclear receptor that plays a role in regulating various metabolic processes, including fatty acid oxidation and energy expenditure.

Cardarine is sometimes referred to as an exercise mimetic because its effects on PPAR-delta activation are similar to the physiological changes that occur during exercise. It has been studied for its potential benefits in enhancing endurance, increasing fat metabolism, and improving overall cardiovascular health.

havent we already seen one with cardarine in some form of way @

cardarine, also known as GW501516, is often classified as a PPAR (peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor) delta agonist. It is not a PPAR mimetic but rather directly activates PPAR-delta. PPAR-delta is a type of nuclear receptor that plays a role in regulating various metabolic processes, including fatty acid oxidation and energy expenditure.

Cardarine is sometimes referred to as an exercise mimetic because its effects on PPAR-delta activation are similar to the physiological changes that occur during exercise. It has been studied for its potential benefits in enhancing endurance, increasing fat metabolism, and improving overall cardiovascular health.

Do you know much about the cancer risk when it comes to cardarine, is it a genuine concern or just one of those things that happens in ratstudies etc

Do you know much about the cancer risk when it comes to cardarine, is it a genuine concern or just one of those things that happens in ratstudies etc
Type ii x already discussed the carcinoid risk of cardarine and what rat studies mean.. eg rats studies are the normative model to determine carcinoid activity in humans !

Type ii x already discussed the carcinoid risk of cardarine and what rat studies mean.. eg rats studies are the normative model to determine carcinoid activity in humans !

Gotcha thanks

how many drugs do we need??? been how many years since ronnie stopped, yet no one has acheived his look to date . and since he stopped or even won his first Mr. olympia how much more new shit has come out?

not against new stuff that helps people be healthy but just sometimes i think we forget why we started fitness to begin with - myself included.

Does anyone have experience or information available on those above? I saw DC mention it today.

he said "The bottom two will in a short amount of time be added to the very compound your sister mother and everyone is using.
it will be compounded by virtually everyone in bodybuilding (male and female) , fitness, and health.

@Type-IIx

this is what I could find:

Apelin is a peptide hormone that plays a role in various physiological processes in the body. Its primary known function is related to cardiovascular regulation, and it has been implicated in the regulation of blood pressure, fluid homeostasis, and cardiovascular development. Apelin exerts its effects by binding to the apelin receptor, which is a G protein-coupled receptor.

Here are some key functions and potential roles of apelin:

1. Cardiovascular Regulation: Apelin is involved in the regulation of blood pressure and cardiac function. It can have vasodilatory effects, meaning it helps to widen blood vessels, which may contribute to lowering blood pressure.
  2. Fluid Homeostasis: Apelin is thought to influence fluid balance in the body. It may play a role in the regulation of body fluids and electrolytes.
  3. Metabolism: There is evidence to suggest that apelin may be involved in the regulation of energy metabolism and glucose homeostasis. It may have implications in metabolic disorders such as obesity and diabetes.
  4. Neurological Effects: Apelin and its receptor are found in the central nervous system, and they may play a role in various neurological processes, including those related to stress and anxiety.
Azelaprag is a synthetic analog of apelin, and it has been studied for its potential therapeutic applications. It is being investigated in the context of cardiovascular and metabolic disorders. Research is ongoing to understand how modulating the apelin system could be used in the treatment of conditions such as heart failure, hypertension, and metabolic syndrome.
It's an exerkine, a myokine whose activity is increased in an autocrine/paracrine (within & around) fashion from skeletal muscle in response to exercise.

I have some notes on it that I'll build out and write something up about it.

TBH, don't get too enthusiastic about this one for bodybuilding practical use.

This is something that appeals to nerds, myokine signaling is interesting... but this isn't something that's going to revolutionize shit for bodybuilders.

Somewhere down the line, this theoretically interesting class of exerkine drugs will be useful for longevity/healthspan folks that don't train. Think Bezos types, nerds, who can pay for a drug that gives them many exercise benefits without having to dedicate expensive time to being in the weight room. It'll be analogous to ab implants & liposuction, Coolsculpting, cosmetic procedures, shit like that, that the wealthy can avail of instead of (ew, yuck) training.

We like training.

how many drugs do we need??? been how many years since ronnie stopped, yet no one has acheived his look to date . and since he stopped or even won his first Mr. olympia how much more new shit has come out?

not against new stuff that helps people be healthy but just sometimes i think we forget why we started fitness to begin with - myself included.

I often think the same thing, like whatever Dorian and Coleman had access to is all you need. Those two physiques are the best ever. But I think if Dorian or Coleman were bodybuilding today they would definitely be trying all the new goodies like GW, MENT, Superdrol, YK11 etc.

I often think the same thing, like whatever Dorian and Coleman had access to is all you need. Those two physiques are the best ever. But I think if Dorian or Coleman were bodybuilding today they would definitely be trying all the new goodies like GW, MENT, Superdrol, YK11 etc.
I agree, but drugs molecules compounds pharmaceuticals and everything in between are extremely fascinating to me as an alleged chemist. I want to know how everything works, its mechanisms, pathways, neurotransmitters utilized if any, hormonal and biological reactions, chemical onsets and subsequent reactions etc. But I will say I have tried all of those you mentioned except ment

Undeniably the best cycles are biological identical compounds at least what I've gathered from the elite here and my personal experiences

TEST, GH, SLIN - base
anything else I would microdose

but nothing beats what worked for our ancestors and superiors brother, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

I agree, but drugs molecules compounds pharmaceuticals and everything in between are extremely fascinating to me as an alleged chemist. I want to know how everything works, its mechanisms, pathways, neurotransmitters utilized if any, hormonal and biological reactions, chemical onsets and subsequent reactions etc. But I will say I have tried all of those you mentioned except ment

Undeniably the best cycles are biological identical compounds at least what I've gathered from the elite here and my personal experiences

TEST, GH, SLIN - base
anything else I would microdose

but nothing beats what worked for our ancestors and superiors brother, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

All the chemistry is interesting to me as well. I like to experiment with new compounds even though I know Test, Slin, and GH is all you need.

YK11 is something that really has drawn my interest, I actually have Sepsis right now and YK11’s purpose was to reduce the inflammation and organ damage caused by sepsis.

It's an exerkine, a myokine whose activity is increased in an autocrine/paracrine (within & around) fashion from skeletal muscle in response to exercise.

I have some notes on it that I'll build out and write something up about it.

TBH, don't get too enthusiastic about this one for bodybuilding practical use.

This is something that appeals to nerds, myokine signaling is interesting... but this isn't something that's going to revolutionize shit for bodybuilders.

Somewhere down the line, this theoretically interesting class of exerkine drugs will be useful for longevity/healthspan folks that don't train. Think Bezos types, nerds, who can pay for a drug that gives them many exercise benefits without having to dedicate expensive time to being in the weight room. It'll be analogous to ab implants & liposuction, Coolsculpting, cosmetic procedures, shit like that, that the wealthy can avail of instead of (ew, yuck) training.

We like training.

I am going to tell you why i disagree with you on this point. This compound is being paired with Mounjaro. That is the whole concept behind it. These GLP agonists are absolute fire right now. They have gone from every housewife, girlfriend and etc to the bodybuilding world now where people are using them during precontest. The peptide companies cannot even keep them in stock they are selling so crazy. AA had a special on them over the holidays and were sold out within hours it seems. So the problem with GLP agonists as you know is the worry of losing muscle mass along with that bodyfat/appetite inhibiting. Thats what is keeping a lot of people at bay. Regardless the manufacturers and black market people are having such problems keeping this stocked its insane. Prescription people are repeatedly told about shortages. So its fast becoming both a mainstream and bodybuilding niche drug. So how do you cure the worry about the loss of muscle mass in some people? Adding the BGE-105 to Mounjaro...IF and when that happens you will see this drug become a staple in the bodybuilding and fitness culture during preps and most likely year round. Do i think an enhanced bodybuilder needs to worry about the loss of muscle mass when using GLP agon's while using gear? No i dont....but these drugs work so well its quickly becoming a part of a lot of bbers stacks. The key to them is using the "least" amount possible to get the desired effect..... obviously pharm companies cannot add Anabolic drugs to Mounjaro to take away the fears of losing muscle mass....so in comes BGE-105. First trial looked pretty good. Second trial starting soon. Half of this proposed drug is already a nationwide wildfire. Its my opinion only but if they show that BGE-105 is staving off catabolism of muscle mass and increasing anabolism as it did in the first study.....this drug is going to be massive in every single bbers precontest stack and heck year round. Again the key to it all is to use the lowest amount you can to keep it working well over time. The people who soar right up to 2.5mg are the ones that suffer consequences. There are such shortages with GLP agon's that Lilly is starting cases of buying straight from Lilly themselves with a prescription. The second half of this drug (BGE-105) if they can get it to function like they want it to function will bring all the "retain muscle mass" people that are on the sidelines.. straight to the the buying lines. Like i said the black market guys are having so much trouble keeping this in stock as are the main pharm companies.

I am going to tell you why i disagree with you on this point. This compound is being paired with Mounjaro. That is the whole concept behind it. These GLP agonists are absolute fire right now. They have gone from every housewife, girlfriend and etc to the bodybuilding world now where people are using them during precontest. The peptide companies cannot even keep them in stock they are selling so crazy. AA had a special on them over the holidays and were sold out within hours it seems. So the problem with GLP agonists as you know is the worry of losing muscle mass along with that bodyfat/appetite inhibiting. Thats what is keeping a lot of people at bay. Regardless the manufacturers and black market people are having such problems keeping this stocked its insane. Prescription people are repeatedly told about shortages. So its fast becoming both a mainstream and bodybuilding niche drug. So how do you cure the worry about the loss of muscle mass in some people? Adding the BGE-105 to Mounjaro...IF and when that happens you will see this drug become a staple in the bodybuilding and fitness culture during preps and most likely year round. Do i think an enhanced bodybuilder needs to worry about the loss of muscle mass when using GLP agon's while using gear? No i dont....but these drugs work so well its quickly becoming a part of a lot of bbers stacks. The key to them is using the "least" amount possible to get the desired effect..... obviously pharm companies cannot add Anabolic drugs to Mounjaro to take away the fears of losing muscle mass....so in comes BGE-105. First trial looked pretty good. Second trial starting soon. Half of this proposed drug is already a nationwide wildfire. Its my opinion only but if they show that BGE-105 is staving off catabolism of muscle mass and increasing anabolism as it did in the first study.....this drug is going to be massive in every single bbers precontest stack and heck year round. Again the key to it all is to use the lowest amount you can to keep it working well over time. The people who soar right up to 2.5mg are the ones that suffer consequences. There are such shortages with GLP agon's that Lilly is starting cases of buying straight from Lilly themselves with a prescription. The second half of this drug (BGE-105) if they can get it to function like they want it to function will bring all the "retain muscle mass" people that are on the sidelines.. straight to the the buying lines. Like i said the black market guys are having so much trouble keeping this in stock as are the main pharm companies.
I have written about how Incretins (GLP-1 and/or GIP agonists) are, in my view, useful as mild partitioning agents: https://thinksteroids.com/articles/...t-loss-glp1-gip-agonists-partitioning-agents/

The data on these incretin drugs supports, rather than protein catabolism, protein anticatabolism, when crucially, protein & energy intakes are sufficient. So, you may have to force-feed, but there is no muscle loss when these drugs are combined with a progressive resistance training program & sufficient protein & kcal ingestion.

Indeed, I read Patrick Arnold's blog post – who I am thrilled to see back writing for the bodybuilding readership – and the data that he uses to support a claim that "There is one problem with GLP-1 agonist promoted weight loss though, and that is the fact that roughly half of the pounds lost are in the form of muscle protein," is indeed colored by subjects who remain sedentary, eat to appetite (that is potently diminished), and are not given minimal protein ingestion targets.

It is my view that even this ~50% muscle protein loss reflects significant protein sparing, since ~50% muscle loss is far better than what is observed in patients who atrophy when immobilized (e.g., post-operatively, bedrest) or when placed into simulated starvation (i.e., severe energy deficits > 55% without increased protein intakes). Unfortunately, there are no directly applicable trials that measure these conditions vis-à-vis incretin use in a valid manner from which we can extrapolate.

Specifically, the trial design that we would need to measure this would involve:
4 treatment groups:
1. Pla+PRT
2. Pla+Sed
3. Inc+PRT
4. Inc+Sed
Pla: placebo
PRT: progressive resistance training
Sed: sedentary
Inc: incretin (drug groups)

Involving 3 cross-over arms:
1. Maintenance (body weight stable) kcal, 0.5 g/kg Pro
2. > 55% energy deficit 2.2 g/kg Pro, &
3. Null-Dietary-Intervention (what the literature has mostly assessed to date).

Until we have this trial, all that we have are theoretical models to explain & predict muscle catabolism.

I subscribe to a model by which, given the metabolic expense of skeletal muscle & considering "simplified" teleological factors like the "thrifty gene" hypothesis vis-à-vis T2DM patients; human evolution's being shaped by droughts, famines, starvation and the need for survival during periods of food scarcity; etc. – that frank starvation without any drug or resistance training intervention would probably result in greater than half of decreases from body tissues being from skeletal muscle. To inform us, we have two classes of data from the literature: 1. Immobilization in patients who are bed-bound for long hospital stays, & 2. Simulated starvation (> 55% energy deficit, with & without adequate protein ingestion) and the resulting changes in body tissues measured as outcomes.

In conclusion, I believe that the primary assumption upon which the belief that incretin drugs (GLP-1, GIP agonists) are held out (axiomatically) to result in muscle loss is totally incorrect!

Rather, I believe that foregoing the use of these incretin drugs in sedentary T2DM patients & initiating a sedentary starvation diet (Group 2, arm 2) will result in more than ~50% muscle protein catabolism.

I would be shocked if the current stash of anti-catabolic agents: steroids/beta-2 agonists/igf/gh, don't perform as well if not better at preventing muscle loss during dieting than BGE-105. Even the old ephedrine/caffeine combo showed lean mass preserving effect in non-exercising women.

Which AA blend is it? Did they pull it down after they sold out?

I have written about how Incretins (GLP-1 and/or GIP agonists) are, in my view, useful as mild partitioning agents: https://thinksteroids.com/articles/...t-loss-glp1-gip-agonists-partitioning-agents/

The data on these incretin drugs supports, rather than protein catabolism, protein anticatabolism, when crucially, protein & energy intakes are sufficient. So, you may have to force-feed, but there is no muscle loss when these drugs are combined with a progressive resistance training program & sufficient protein & kcal ingestion.

Indeed, I read Patrick Arnold's blog post – who I am thrilled to see back writing for the bodybuilding readership – and the data that he uses to support a claim that "There is one problem with GLP-1 agonist promoted weight loss though, and that is the fact that roughly half of the pounds lost are in the form of muscle protein," is indeed colored by subjects who remain sedentary, eat to appetite (that is potently diminished), and are not given minimal protein ingestion targets.

It is my view that even this ~50% muscle protein loss reflects significant protein sparing, since ~50% muscle loss is far better than what is observed in patients who atrophy when immobilized (e.g., post-operatively, bedrest) or when placed into simulated starvation (i.e., severe energy deficits > 55% without increased protein intakes). Unfortunately, there are no directly applicable trials that measure these conditions vis-à-vis incretin use in a valid manner from which we can extrapolate.

Specifically, the trial design that we would need to measure this would involve:
4 treatment groups:
1. Pla+PRT
2. Pla+Sed
3. Inc+PRT
4. Inc+Sed
Pla: placebo
PRT: progressive resistance training
Sed: sedentary
Inc: incretin (drug groups)

Involving 3 cross-over arms:
1. Maintenance (body weight stable) kcal, 0.5 g/kg Pro
2. > 55% energy deficit 2.2 g/kg Pro, &
3. Null-Dietary-Intervention (what the literature has mostly assessed to date).

Until we have this trial, all that we have are theoretical models to explain & predict muscle catabolism.

I subscribe to a model by which, given the metabolic expense of skeletal muscle & considering "simplified" teleological factors like the "thrifty gene" hypothesis vis-à-vis T2DM patients; human evolution's being shaped by droughts, famines, starvation and the need for survival during periods of food scarcity; etc. – that frank starvation without any drug or resistance training intervention would probably result in greater than half of decreases from body tissues being from skeletal muscle. To inform us, we have two classes of data from the literature: 1. Immobilization in patients who are bed-bound for long hospital stays, & 2. Simulated starvation (> 55% energy deficit, with & without adequate protein ingestion) and the resulting changes in body tissues measured as outcomes.

In conclusion, I believe that the primary assumption upon which the belief that incretin drugs (GLP-1, GIP agonists) are held out (axiomatically) to result in muscle loss is totally incorrect!

Rather, I believe that foregoing the use of these incretin drugs in sedentary T2DM patients & initiating a sedentary starvation diet (Group 2, arm 2) will result in more than ~50% muscle protein catabolism.
Your knowledge of pharma always impresses me. Sometimes I can't understand it all, but what I can understand tells me you are on top of your game.

Interesting stuff.

Maybe I missed it but what are the purported side effects slated to be? Probably too early in the game to know.

Typically, there is no free lunch with virtually all meds/drugs as we all know. :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131