advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are dynasty-labs blue tops as good as name brand gh?

aminoman74

Banned
Was wanting to know if dynasty-labs blue tops are as good as the name brand GH as far as potency?

i would definately like to know the answer to this question as well.

Was wanting to know if dynasty-labs blue tops are as good as the name brand GH as far as potency?

name brand as in HG? if you mean that then no, not even remotely.

I wouldn't say numbness but I feel like I just had a huge carb load day and I'm starting to become more vascular but I'm not eating huge amounts of carbs. My hands feel tight, I don't know how to explain it.

friend,

generics are not supposed to be as good as hg hgh. They are GENERICS, hence the difference in pricing. Obviously, our hygetropin is going to be better than the generic.

It ultimately comes down to, amount you get for your money. The quality of our generics is as good as they come, in our opinion. So for the money spent, it is quite good.

Respectfully,

DYNASTY

I have had excellent results with their generics, and their customer service is second to none. For the money, well worth it. Still, you get what you pay for when comparing generics and HG.

Well there be much diferance in how you fill when your on theme?he sayed his blue tops are 97% So i dont see how you will see anything better since there 97% and then that means that the HG would be 100% .I dont see how 3% would be worth that much to spend so much more on HG.

friend,

anyone that has used human grade hgh will tell you there is a noticeable difference. It simply comes down to value for your money. The generic is very cost effective and good quality. The human grade is obviously more expensive, but great quality

Respectfully,

DYNASTY

friend,

anyone that has used human grade hgh will tell you there is a noticeable difference.

I LOVE THIS SUPPLIER! Never used Dynasty (sorry Dynasty :) ), but I've also never seen as much open honesty as this. In my experience, most suppliers will try to pull the wool over your eyes and claim gens will be comparable to pharm grade. Anyone who's had both, used both, knows they're not.

Of course, even I will admit, gens are a cheaper route to obtain *similar* results, but at greater dosages. There are also some draw backs, which I'm sure you're aware of.

None the less, hat's off to Dynasty. :)

Vaccum is going the way of the dinosaur - it's no longer being used by many FDA approved labs. Thus, I give it no importance whatsoever.

Glad to see you back around here 123 ;)

Human Grade is always Human Grade.

However, if you run a decent dose and for a long period, of just generics from the sponsors you will save money and get almost the same results.

Human Grade is always Human Grade.

However, if you run a decent dose and for a long period, of just generics from the sponsors you will save money and get almost the same results.

Is this true?

And what are the drawbacks you speak of 123cctv of higher doses of longer periods?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws