Votes: 29 28.4%
  • .5mg eod

Votes: 46 45.1%
  • 1mg eod

Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Other

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
I recently switched from many years of Arimidex to Novaldex I think the Arimidex was causing me to have joint and connective tissue problems? I sure feel better on the Novaldex had summ bloods done go in Friday to talk to doc well see where my estrogen is.
Been on 1200mg sustanon & 600mg npp per wk tapperd off now on my HRT 200mg test C & 50mg Deca per wk doctor prescribed.

It was a fine line when I took it. Nothing worked better for me if I started feeling a itch in my nips, but if i took a little too much it would kill my libido to the point I didnt even want to jerk off.

It was a fine line when I took it. Nothing worked better for me if I started feeling a itch in my nips, but if i took a little too much it would kill my libido to the point I didnt even want to jerk off.

OH gosh, TMI! :D

For my Dr. directed TRT, I'm taking 0.5mg Arimidex (Anastrozole) on Mon/Wed/Fri along with 200mg Test Cyp, and 100mg Deca.

When I blast at 400-500mg Test Cyp, I have to increase it to 1mg Mon/Wed/Fri...this is based on my blood lab work, where my Estradiol levels were high at 7ng/dl (normal range is 0.5-5ng/dl). Everything is from the pharmacy, so dosage accuracy is not a concern.

While I understand the utility in getting feedback from fellow PM members, it's critical to spend money to have your blood labs drawn, to custom tailor your AI to your personal needs.

Last edited:
Getting blood work done is always the best way.....but if your joints hurt a lot and your energy is way down....your E2 is probably low. If you suddenly feel like watching chick flicks, drinking chardonnay and eating expensive imported chocolate, your estrogen may be high. The final test would be to rent the Disney animated movie "Bambi", and when Bambi's Mom gets shot by the hunter.....you start openly weeping in front of others....your E2 is way,WAY too high and you need to bump up your AI dosage immediately.

I recently switched from many years of Arimidex to Novaldex I think the Arimidex was causing me to have joint and connective tissue problems? I sure feel better on the Novaldex had summ bloods done go in Friday to talk to doc well see where my estrogen is.
Been on 1200mg sustanon & 600mg npp per wk tapperd off now on my HRT 200mg test C & 50mg Deca per wk doctor prescribed.

I use masteron for estrogen reduction. It actually lowers estrogen greater than nolvadex. Arimedex I only use for gyno because it dries my joints out pretty fast.

The dosage of Arimidex depends on your aromatizable compounds. However, always remember that the idea with the use of AI is to control Estrogen levels and bring them back to normal physiological levels as opposed to the complete reduction and/or elimination of them, which will cause problems in the body.:headbang:

I use masteron for estrogen reduction. It actually lowers estrogen greater than nolvadex. Arimedex I only use for gyno because it dries my joints out pretty fast.

This is my 1st time using Mast. It's been coming up quite a bit here lately. It seems to be very popular. I don't know how I missed using this in my arsenal but the anti estrogen qualities is one of the reasons I added it to my current cycle and It frees up more Test. Anything that helps with estrogen Control and works with the other compounds. The synergistic effects that Masteron has im definitely on th bandwagon. This is starting my 4th week on Mast and I'm loving this stuff. I've been reading so much about this steroid here I don't think I'll do another cycle without it.

Is it possible to use to much anti estrogens. I know Nolva or clomid will try to block my receptors but it's not going to totally eliminate estrogen. AIs now can block estrogen from even producing. Is it possible to take so much Arimidex that it shuts down your estrogen completely. Is this what you want to eliminate estrogen all together or do you want to keep some estrogen in your body?? I take it just to control my side effects but I know I'm not eliminating estrogen completely. What is the goal here to eliminate it completely while cycling or just to control sides. What are the consequences of totally eliminating estrogen from the body or is it even possible?? May sound like a stupid question. Anybody please chime in here

Is it possible to use to much anti estrogens. I know Nolva or clomid will try to block my receptors but it's not going to totally eliminate estrogen. AIs now can block estrogen from even producing. Is it possible to take so much Arimidex that it shuts down your estrogen completely. Is this what you want to eliminate estrogen all together or do you want to keep some estrogen in your body?? I take it just to control my side effects but I know I'm not eliminating estrogen completely. What is the goal here to eliminate it completely while cycling or just to control sides. What are the consequences of totally eliminating estrogen from the body or is it even possible?? May sound like a stupid question. Anybody please chime in here
You can take to much ai and completely shut estrogen down. The goal is to control it and try and keep it normal ranges.... having low estrogen is just as bad as having high estrogen...causing heart problems along with others in the long run

I have pushed my E2 too low by using too much AI. Most guys do it using letro, but mine got low using too much exemestane. It kills your energy levels, dries up your joints, and it made my muscles knot up after hard workouts too. All in all.....it made me feel like hell. I switched to nolva for a couple weeks and ran some dbol for a while to jump start my E2 production. When I switched back to exemestane I used less than half of what I was using before, and then my E2 went back in range.

Thanks for the responses
Ok I'm currently taking 300mg Test P, 300mg Mast and 300mg Tren A EOD
I'm taking Arimidex which is pharm grade. I know it's the real deal .25mg EOD
I'm taking an UG Arimidex the off brand EOD at .25mg..... So basically I'm taking one pharm grade then the next day im taking the off brand... So I'm taking .25mg of Adex daily.
Now I'm also taking 1mg of Caber EOD and the days I'm not taking the Caber I'm taking Prami at 1.5 ius EOD..
Is this overkill??

Thanks for the responses
I'm taking an UG Arimidex the off brand EOD at .25mg..... So basically I'm taking one pharm grade then the next day im taking the off brand... So I'm taking .25mg of Adex daily.
Now I'm also taking 1mg of Caber EOD and the days I'm not taking the Caber I'm taking Prami at 1.5 ius EOD..
Is this overkill??

I'll let someone else chime in on if this is overkill or not as I have only used adex a couple times. I will say that with you at 300mg EOD of Tren A....I'm sure as hell glad I have never cut you off in traffic. :eek:

I'll let someone else chime in on if this is overkill or not as I have only used adex a couple times. I will say that with you at 300mg EOD of Tren A....I'm sure as hell glad I have never cut you off in traffic. :eek:

I think roid rage is a myth. I mean don't get me wrong... I can go from zero to a hundred real quick when something bothers me.. I can feel the adrenaline rush but I haven't been in a fight in over 10 plus years. Im pretty much a mellow dude.. I think i would get just as mad at whatever im mad about with or without steroids... I think it just intensifies ones own personality. If your already an asshole then your going to be a much bigger asshole on steroids.

Thanks for the responses

Is this overkill??

So...you're taking 1050 each of prop, mast and tren each week...or are you taking 300 of each a week and dosing every other day?

That would run the gambit from the relatively mild to the just plain silly (reckless and most likely unnecessary)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the responses
Is this overkill??
Caber .5mg twice a week is more than enough, prami is unnecessary.... if your not having joint pain and waking up with morning wood then most likely your using enough arimidex

Definitely prefer aromasin over adex. Just feel better on it mentally and seems to help libido significantly better.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131