over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold at 67 years old.

Thats great that he's back in shape. A few years back there were some pictures floating around of him looking like shit. Im sure he is on the best possible HRT, he's Arnold. A Doc would give him anything he wants, and he probably needs it too.

Funny i was thinking the same thing...Honestly the picts that were floating around the tabloids and the net. Look nothing like the pics you see now that he is not in politics anymore.

I would really not be surprised if (for political reasons) he didn't even do TRT while he was Governor. I mean those pics of him floating around while he was on the thrown were just horrible. I thought to myself, even a small TRT dose should keep him looking better than he is right there.

IDK whats your thoughts on that?

Don't forget, he also had heart surgery a few years ago. Any pics around that time are bound to look horrible.

Arnold is a legend. All the haters can say whatever the want, but bodybuilding and Arnold will be synonymous for a very long time to come.

Don't forget, he also had heart surgery a few years ago. Any pics around that time are bound to look horrible.

Arnold is a legend. All the haters can say whatever the want, but bodybuilding and Arnold will be synonymous for a very long time to come.

good point, i actually i totally forgot about that

Hah! I can remember i made my youngest watch my copy of Pumping Iron!
All the cheesy music,but when he watched it a year ago he went to workout and said he must be lifting wrong? I said you done great and he said no dad i can't get that pump that is supposed to be better than cumming :D

Remember that dumpy guy with a fro lifting the 10 pound dumbells while Louie was doing the all mighty military press screaming Arnold,Arnold!!
Or when Lou was do ez bar curls and his trainer give him the last bar and he told Himey ,what are you cruzy!!!(classic)
Honestly a very poor made movie that was low buget but i still watch it every year(lmao
Oh yeah Louie's dad showing Lou how to woo the crowd and posing in front of Lou(lol) the look he gave his dad was a blank stare !!!
Don't take it as i am making fun of his speech but it was funny:p:p

Though i had a couple of 13 year olds wanting a pic with Louie @ he looked at the kids and said you have to pay me to even take a pic with your own phone???
So i took them to get a pic with the other PRO'S:lightbulb:

GS that freaking made me LOL!! Please tell your son that he is awesome!!! When my wife saw Pumping Iron the first time she asked me if THAT was the reason I liked to train so much !!

He looks great. His daughter looks bigger than Pat his son.

Hah! I can remember i made my youngest watch my copy of Pumping Iron!
All the cheesy music,but when he watched it a year ago he went to workout and said he must be lifting wrong? I said you done great and he said no dad i can't get that pump that is supposed to be better than cumming :D

Remember that dumpy guy with a fro lifting the 10 pound dumbells while Louie was doing the all mighty military press screaming Arnold,Arnold!!
Or when Lou was do ez bar curls and his trainer give him the last bar and he told Himey ,what are you cruzy!!!(classic)
Honestly a very poor made movie that was low buget but i still watch it every year(lmao
Oh yeah Louie's dad showing Lou how to woo the crowd and posing in front of Lou(lol) the look he gave his dad was a blank stare !!!
Don't take it as i am making fun of his speech but it was funny:p:p

Though i had a couple of 13 year olds wanting a pic with Louie @ he looked at the kids and said you have to pay me to even take a pic with your own phone???
So i took them to get a pic with the other PRO'S:lightbulb:

Lou is a concieted asshole. He believes he should get paid to take a pic with someone because of his supposed "celebrity stattus". In his own words (to paraphrase) "I am more than just a BB'r, I am a movie star".

Lou is a D-list actor (a best) who thinks FAR too highly of himself. He never did shit in hollywoood other than appear in some low-budget, horribly made action fiilms. His claim to fame is the Incredible Hulk (he looked and acted like a retard in Pumping Iron), which admittedly was popular, but even then, he only appeared in each episode for like 20-60 seconds, did no real acting, and it was nearly 40 freakin' years ago.

Even the majority of today's A-list actors don't charge to have their pic taken with a fan, especially a child (yes, Lou is known to charge "children" for photos), yet Lou is nickle $ diming everyone he can. What asshole would deny a 10 year old fan a pic because he doesn't have any money? Only a complete dick! There are many, many actors in this world far more popular than Lou, yet I can't recall a single one of them being as stingy and selfish as Lou when it comes to accomodating the fans.

Aside from his natural in-born dickish' nature, there is only one reason I can think of as to why a "celebrity" would sell pics at BB'ing expos and that is because he is fucking broke! What celebrity that possesses the popularity to legitimately command $20 per picture sets up shop at multiple expos yearly--bodybuilding expos at that--specifically so they can make money taking pictures with fans?

I'll tell you who. The kind whose career is dead--because no celebrity with a career outside of BB'ing would be going to multiple expos yearly specifically for the purpose of making money. The fact that he does this shows he has nothing going on outside of this sport, which consequently means he is no longer a celebrity...or at least not a celebrity who should be charging $20 for kids to take a pic with him. What a Dick!

Last edited:
i agree about LOU, i never liked him much.to much of that cocky brooklyn thing going Take a trip to south brooklyn and you will see about 1000 LOU's walking the streets.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nitzuj0141
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131