advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

As a bulker & less sides, has anyone run 250mg Test & very high Tren 500-700mg?

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
As a bulker & less sides, has anyone run 250mg Test & very high Tren 500-700mg?

Has anyone reduce the test to so low 200-250mg a week & increase the Tren from 300mg to 600mg & got better results in a bulking cycle.

Most importantly, hows the sides?

Yeah, listen to a few bros.on here and switch to 600mg Tren E, 400mg Mast E and 250 Test every five days. Been on this six weeks and lower Test about three weeks in. All sides gone except night sweats once in a while but not as bad. However not doing this for buking but to get harder, leaner, and stronger. Got eight more weeks untill I cruise and wife had to order new shirts for me today. Getting so wide I was busting out of them and hard as a f...ing rock, not to forget wife's loving something else staying hard hours on end.

if you wanna bulk you should throw sme eq in there. me personally i cant gain weight on tren, it makes me look fantastic nd LOOK bgger but i eat a ton and cant gain it just keeps leaning me up more and more

I ran 250mg Test, 600mg Eq and 400mg Tren Ace. Love it! Sides are not there especially for prolactin. Previously ran 500 test and 400 tren. Sides came pretty fast for me.

some of the stupid supplement stuff aside, there are some very smart posters (3-4 in particular) on t-nation who recommend low test high tren with a lot of guys getting good results w/ minimal sides... i think it would be worth a shot

Yeah, listen to a few bros.on here and switch to 600mg Tren E, 400mg Mast E and 250 Test every five days. Been on this six weeks and lower Test about three weeks in. All sides gone except night sweats once in a while but not as bad. However not doing this for buking but to get harder, leaner, and stronger. Got eight more weeks untill I cruise and wife had to order new shirts for me today. Getting so wide I was busting out of them and hard as a f...ing rock, not to forget wife's loving something else staying hard hours on end.

I know the sides got lower.
But hows your aggression? Since u increase Tren & Mast it should get worst right?

if you wanna bulk you should throw sme eq in there. me personally i cant gain weight on tren, it makes me look fantastic nd LOOK bgger but i eat a ton and cant gain it just keeps leaning me up more and more

I love Tren so much. The scale don't change but I can see myself getting bigger & leaner every few days.

GH15 was right. After u use Tren, its pointless using other stuff. Can't imagine myself spending so much money on primo in the past.

Tren just melts the fat off me no matter what I eat. The strength gain is awesome. I can train for hours.

some of the stupid supplement stuff aside, there are some very smart posters (3-4 in particular) on t-nation who recommend low test high tren with a lot of guys getting good results w/ minimal sides... i think it would be worth a shot

What kind of good results???
I'm on a lean bulk cycle.

I'm afraid if i drop the test to 250mg will I still grow?
Always heard Test = Growth.

Low test with mast and tren is the best combo for lean mass gains. True your scale won't move as much as a deca test drol combo but you'll look much better

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I'm only running 300mg test e now with 400mg tren e and 600mg decca and loving it so far

No real sides other than great feeling joints, crazy strength gains and a little acid reflux

I finally had the balls this year to lower the test way down to true TRT levels, 150mg a week just for its positive metabolic effects, and raise the others (Deca, Mast or Tren for example). And I've never felt better. Even alone, Test never did much for me libido wise, for example. Sure it allowed me to keep gains better than not being in TRT, but libido was variable and overall, just kinda "fine". Always a bit bloated even when low carbing...So I felt I wasn't missing much by not having it in there on cycle.

Well, it has been the best thing I've done so far on cycle. I always thought Deca bloated me and killed my libido. I was wrong. I thought Tren made me too anxious. Wrong. I thought Masteron never got me as nasty hard as other guys report. Wrong again. This was all true when Test was in the mix.

Without Test, I got to actually experience what each compound does. Turns out, I'm horny as hell on Deca and not bloated at all. I wake up with wood that could cut glass, every morning. And as far as shut down, not to get too graphic, but the boys are nice and full. And almost like Tren...I can eat and eat and the Bros at the gym think I'm dieting! Tren without test also makes me horny and NICER!! I'm all social and talkative. Masteron, I still love as always, but moreso now.

It may vary for some people. But for me, I guess I aromatize too much or it's just too androgenic with other things. Who knows? All I know is it's far less effective than other AAS alone. All the sides reported from other AAS seem to be brought on by HAVING test in the mix.

So for me, when/if I use test from now on, it's gonna be used alone and higher dosed.

Last edited:
I finally had the balls this year to lower the test way down to true TRT levels, 150mg a week just for its positive metabolic effects, and raise the others (Deca, Mast or Tren for example). And I've never felt better. Even alone, Test never did much for me libido wise, for example. Sure it allowed me to keep gains better than not being in TRT, but libido was variable and overall, just kinda "fine". Always a bit bloated even when low carbing...So I felt I wasn't missing much by not having it in there on cycle.

Well, it has been the best thing I've done so far on cycle. I always thought Deca bloated me and killed my libido. I was wrong. I thought Tren made me too anxious. Wrong. I thought Masteron never got me as nasty hard as other guys report. Wrong again. This was all true when Test was in the mix.

Without Test, I got to actually experience what each compound does. Turns out, I'm horny as hell on Deca and not bloated at all. I wake up with wood that could cut glass, every morning. And as far as shut down, not to get too graphic, but the boys are nice and full. And almost like Tren...I can eat and eat and the Bros at the gym think I'm dieting! Tren without test also makes me horny and NICER!! I'm all social and talkative. Masteron, I still love as always, but moreso now.

It may vary for some people. But for me, I guess I aromatize too much or it's just too androgenic with other things. Who knows? All I know is it's far less effective than other AAS alone. All the sides reported from other AAS seem to be brought on by HAVING test in the mix.

So for me, when/if I use test from now on, it's gonna be used alone and higher dosed.

Agreed 200%

I know the sides got lower.
But hows your aggression? Since u increase Tren & Mast it should get worst right?

All this was discussed in a recent thread. Everyone concerned about getting aggression on Tren, then throwing Mast in will make you out of control. Face your demons before you do any AAS and think before you speak. As long as I have been training and my age this is a good combo. for me. Have 8 more weeks untill I cruise and nobody knows when I'm on or off. In my glory days Deca and Test for bulking and if you do everything right you won't get Deca dick. Never looked natural on Deca, however when I cut the results were amazing. Wish I had lower my Test long ago and let the Tren do It's thing and no I do not put on weight even though I eat 8 times a day but the look is awesome!

question

what sides if any were noticed,any high blood pressure or high red blood cells also was a anti estrogen needed

what sides if any were noticed,any high blood pressure or high red blood cells also was a anti estrogen needed

No. None of that.

The main issue many experience is the mental effect. Which can be very stressful.

I've been researching other boards & found a few members swear that lowering the TEST to 200mg or below helps allot.

Anyone got any experience on it???

BTW, how long does Tren E kicks in?
I'm 10 days in at 150mg/week & experience very very LITTLE HEAT, NO SWEAT & ZERO AGGRESSION. In fact i'm always in a good mood.

This doesn't sound right from my past experience.
I'm doing the same cycle as last time except i've added 1mg Adex/day in addition ONLY.

I agree with a lot of the above. I currently running 800 Tren E / 400 Test E a week and 75mg Masteron EOD and I love it. No side effects like I did running Test higher then Tren which is great.

My plans for my next cycle were to run Test and Deca and now I'm considering trying it with a higher Deca dosage then Test. Reading Ehren's post really has me leaning towards higher Deca dosage now

Funny you should mention that. I swore myself off of Deca back in 2008. But in hindsight I always use Deca 300-500mg/wk with Test at 500-1000mg/wk. Perhaps the same low dose test protocol I've had such smashing success with with tren would work with the other nor19 as well. Hmmmm, tempting. Lord knows my joints would love a nice 3 month Deca run. The thought of 200mg test and 600-800mg Deca though is intimidating given my past experiences with the compound

I love Tren so much. The scale don't change but I can see myself getting bigger & leaner every few days.

GH15 was right. After u use Tren, its pointless using other stuff. Can't imagine myself spending so much money on primo in the past.

Tren just melts the fat off me no matter what I eat. The strength gain is awesome. I can train for hours.

This is why I dont want to use tren until my 10th cycle atleast. I feel once I use it, why would I use anything else? I dont want to be on tren every cycle, i value my health

This is why I dont want to use tren until my 10th cycle atleast. I feel once I use it, why would I use anything else? I dont want to be on tren every cycle, i value my health

You can rotate it in and out like many of us do on blasts. Cruise on test blast with tren [with low dose test] rinse and repeat

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear