over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

asprin in ECA stack neccessary?

ECA is not a ''fat burner'', it's just an appetite suppressant/energizer. (Which obviously helps in fat loss but indirectly) Neither ephedrine nor caffeine burn fat directly and aspirin certainly doesn't.

Yohimbine IS a fat burner so the addition of that instead of caffeine would make it a fat burner.

To those using ECA: be wary of the aspirin. I got a very painful stomach ulcer from 1 baby aspirin a day a few years ago...
I always thought it raised metabolism...but less than Clen? Pretty sure I've seen studies posted, I think Clen raised metabolism by about 10 percent and ephedrine 5 percent? Then was told yohimbine would help free and burn fatty acids from the stubborn areas but only works if already lean and pre cardio? At least that's what I've always read online.

"Aspirin inhibits prostaglandin production outside of the cells, which, in conjunction with caffeine, greatly prolongs the thermogenic effects and increased metabolism by sustaining elevated cAMP levels. Additionally, Ephedrine acts as an anorectic, or appetite-suppressing drug."

if you want to take the ECA stack you also take the aspirin which is the last of the three pieces of the stack.
if you don't take aspirin, you don't take ecA stack, just EC ephedrine and caffeine.

I always thought it raised metabolism...but less than Clen? Pretty sure I've seen studies posted, I think Clen raised metabolism by about 10 percent and ephedrine 5 percent? Then was told yohimbine would help free and burn fatty acids from the stubborn areas but only works if already lean and pre cardio? At least that's what I've always read online.
I get that clen boosts the metabolism more, however, doing a workout 90min after a clen tab vs. 90 after an ECA tab. I honestly get more of an energy boost from ECA. So, yeah, if you just took both on their own clen wins hands down, but I can do a workout for 2hrs and 60 mins of cardio after ECA and still have room for some ab work where as clen has an energy boost but not so much. You get what I'm working at here? On it's own clen burns more but ECA+motivation burns more.

Oh, that and yeah yohimbine on an empty stomach only. Anything else and it's money down the drain.

I get that clen boosts the metabolism more, however, doing a workout 90min after a clen tab vs. 90 after an ECA tab. I honestly get more of an energy boost from ECA. So, yeah, if you just took both on their own clen wins hands down, but I can do a workout for 2hrs and 60 mins of cardio after ECA and still have room for some ab work where as clen has an energy boost but not so much. You get what I'm working at here? On it's own clen burns more but ECA+motivation burns more.

Oh, that and yeah yohimbine on an empty stomach only. Anything else and it's money down the drain.
I love clen and how it makes me feel, much more than ephedrine.
I am currently taking injectable Clenbuterol

ECA is not a ''fat burner'', it's just an appetite suppressant/energizer. (Which obviously helps in fat loss but indirectly) Neither ephedrine nor caffeine burn fat directly and aspirin certainly doesn't.

Yohimbine IS a fat burner so the addition of that instead of caffeine would make it a fat burner.

To those using ECA: be wary of the aspirin. I got a very painful stomach ulcer from 1 baby aspirin a day a few years ago...

Ephedrine is as much a “fat burner” as clenbuterol or yohimbine, given that they have similar mechanisms of action. They all work on the adrenergic receptors in fatty tissue, increasing the breakdown thereof somewhat. Yohimbine is more selective for the alpha-receptors, clenbuterol is selective for the beta receptors, and ephedrine stimulates them all.

The boost in metabolism isn’t very significant, if that’s what you want just take t3. In my opinion the fat burning effects of ephedrine are as follows, listed in order of significance:

1) appetite suppression
2) stimulant effects
3) induced insulin resistance
4) lipolytic effects on the body’s fat stores

Ephedrine is as much a “fat burner” as clenbuterol or yohimbine, given that they have similar mechanisms of action. They all work on the adrenergic receptors in fatty tissue, increasing the breakdown thereof somewhat. Yohimbine is more selective for the alpha-receptors, clenbuterol is selective for the beta receptors, and ephedrine stimulates them all.

The boost in metabolism isn’t very significant, if that’s what you want just take t3. In my opinion the fat burning effects of ephedrine are as follows, listed in order of significance:

1) appetite suppression
2) stimulant effects
Agreed but the fat burning part of Ephedrine is so insignificant that I wouldn't call it a "fat burner". (Hence why you listed it last)

I'm on Dextroamphetamine for my ADHD and on quite a hefty dosage and even that doesn't "burn fat".

Shit, pharma grade is as good as it gets. Showing the I'd is annoying but I can't complain about being able to walk in Walmart and buy my ec dirt cheap and know it's property dosed!
I agree, really no need for any sponsors to carry it as the OTC stuff is top quality and easy to get. It’s like a sponsor carrying Creatine.
I guess if you’re taking really high doses.. but I think there’s diminishing returns anyway. Just have your GF/Wife buy some too.

I agree, really no need for any sponsors to carry it as the OTC stuff is top quality and easy to get. It’s like a sponsor carrying Creatine.
I guess if you’re taking really high doses.. but I think there’s diminishing returns anyway. Just have your GF/Wife buy some too.
Yup. One pack Lasts me forever. 50mg on my off days when I do cardio split.

A 5% raise in metabolism on Ephedrine or even the entire ECA-stack, I want to see that study cause even that I can't believe.

(It's not that I don't believe you qb, I just think you might be mistaken here)

Clen's raise in metabolism is dose-dependent but there I CAN see a 10 percent raise at 20 mcg.

Agreed but the fat burning part of Ephedrine is so insignificant that I wouldn't call it a "fat burner". (Hence why you listed it last)

I'm on Dextroamphetamine for my ADHD and on quite a hefty dosage and even that doesn't "burn fat".
I don't think you can call anything "fat burner" other than dnp, but I'm sure 98% of those who use a EC stack will definitely burn way more fat than those who don't! Every thing else been equal

A 5% raise in metabolism on Ephedrine or even the entire ECA-stack, I want to see that study cause even that I can't believe.
It's kind of variable but you can find some data supporting values from 3.6% -10.7% (small study populations).

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10209080/ (10 people 24hr effect of 50mg 3x)
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15730434/ (8 people single dose)
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10209080/ (obese participants and increase faded after a week)

(It's not that I don't believe you qb, I just think you might be mistaken here)

Clen's raise in metabolism is dose-dependent but there I CAN see a 10 percent raise at 20 mcg.
This claims 21% increase 2.5 hours after taking 80mcg. That is more than I would have expected. It may wane if measured multiple weeks on the same dose but that's only a guess.

When I started reading bb mags as a kid, I saw small ads for ephedrine but there was no description of what it was used for so I wondered. Some sold 1000ct "cross tabs" or "mini-thins" I think they were called. And they cost just a few dollars. As a 14 year old I was sent the wrong product from a supp company and it was a 500ct ephedrine hcI bottle. It was probably good I didn't take it then, I would have been immediately hooked lol.

I haven't used ephedrine for years, it's that tightly controlled in Europe, steroid dealers very rarely have it. But for a good 10 to 15 years I used it daily, loved it.

When I started reading bb mags as a kid, I saw small ads for ephedrine but there was no description of what it was used for so I wondered. Some sold 1000ct "cross tabs" or "mini-thins" I think they were called. And they cost just a few dollars. As a 14 year old I was sent the wrong product from a supp company and it was a 500ct ephedrine hcI bottle. It was probably good I didn't take it then, I would have been immediately hooked lol.

I haven't used ephedrine for years, it's that tightly controlled in Europe, steroid dealers very rarely have it. But for a good 10 to 15 years I used it daily, loved it.
Oh… the good ole days

Aspirin is a great drug to include in your regime, period

I fell off the stim train for a while.
All the ECA talk had me reaching into my supplement stash and popping a bronkaid blister.
That rush of ECA after not being on any stims for a while is like no other. You can go all day. Sucks that the feeling wears off after a couple days.
Then sucks even more when you come off so you stay on the train to postpone the inevitable... The day when you finally decide to come off.
Luckily its usually. 48hr wash out period for me.
First 24hrs wired effects are still lingering.
Next 48hrs I'm tired. No motivation. 72-96 hrs back to normal.

1) appetite suppression
2) stimulant effects

dumb question, but why are yohimbine hcl and ephedra legal clen not? especially when clen and ephedra can both be used to treat asthma?

Crazy veins popping when taking it with aspirin that’s what I noticed .

dumb question, but why are yohimbine hcl and ephedra legal clen not? especially when clen and ephedra can both be used to treat asthma?
Clen was never a registered asthma medication in many countries. And the reason it was not was said to be the problematic half-life. I used to use German Spiropent but after that Katrin Krabbe got busted they shut it down too. Clen led to a few overdoses when people ate clen treated liver.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws