over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ast, alt blood work

buck1973

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
I just finished my cycle 2 weeks ago(12 weeks 60 mg. test P p/d & 40 tren A p/d ) and did blood work the whole way. I never got estro in control but the liver numbers were ast 130 alt 300 approx i had it checked 5 times.also a ultra sound of the liver. This concerns my DR. I told him b/4 I started and he was cool with ordering any tests I may need and what to look out for. I am 2 weeks off now and ast 103 alt 196. on the way down.

What kind of numbers is expected or what are some of yours while on and I assume its the tren.

What number is too high?

this is the ultra sound;
FINDINGS: The liver measures 17.0 cm in length and demonstrates a well circumscribed echogeniclesion in the right hepatic lobe measuring 1.5 x 0.9 x 1.0 cm with no internal flow. Primaryconsideration would be a hemangioma. However, given patient's history of elevated liver enzymes afollowup study in six months is recommended to establish interval stability. Alternatively, ifclinically warranted further evaluation with MRI of the liver would be more definitive. The mainportal vein demonstrates normal flow the velocity of 22.0 cm/sec. The inferior vena cava is patent.The pancreas is partly obscured by overlying bowel gas. Within the gallbladder, a few cholesterolfloaters are identified. No gallbladder wall thickening is noted. No gallstones are noted. Thecommon bile duct measures 6 mm. No sonographic Murphy sign was elicited. The right kidney measures12 cm in length and is unremarkable.

A few still out of range any concerns?
CREATINE KINASE,TOTAL,SERUM = 1083 standard range= 24 - 204 ???

AST (SGOT) 103 0 - 40 IU/L
ALT (SGPT) 196 0 - 55

I will be trying Synthergine next time & NAC
anything eles??

Well

I just finished my cycle 2 weeks ago(12 weeks 60 mg. test P p/d & 40 tren A p/d ) and did blood work the whole way. I never got estro in control but the liver numbers were ast 130 alt 300 approx i had it checked 5 times.also a ultra sound of the liver. This concerns my DR. I told him b/4 I started and he was cool with ordering any tests I may need and what to look out for. I am 2 weeks off now and ast 103 alt 196. on the way down.

What kind of numbers is expected or what are some of yours while on and I assume its the tren.

What number is too high?

this is the ultra sound;
FINDINGS: The liver measures 17.0 cm in length and demonstrates a well circumscribed echogeniclesion in the right hepatic lobe measuring 1.5 x 0.9 x 1.0 cm with no internal flow. Primaryconsideration would be a hemangioma. However, given patient's history of elevated liver enzymes afollowup study in six months is recommended to establish interval stability. Alternatively, ifclinically warranted further evaluation with MRI of the liver would be more definitive. The mainportal vein demonstrates normal flow the velocity of 22.0 cm/sec. The inferior vena cava is patent.The pancreas is partly obscured by overlying bowel gas. Within the gallbladder, a few cholesterolfloaters are identified. No gallbladder wall thickening is noted. No gallstones are noted. Thecommon bile duct measures 6 mm. No sonographic Murphy sign was elicited. The right kidney measures12 cm in length and is unremarkable.

ALT (SGPT) 196 0 - 55

anything eles??

It appears you have a tumor on your liver.......benign probably. PLEASE NEVER USE TREN...........if you want to live

I didn't see any mention of a tumor an why do you say to never use Tren with elevated liver enzymes ? Tren is not 17aa. I'm just wanting to learn what problems Tren causes the liver

ALT (SGPT) 196 0 - 55

anything eles??

You better get your self a few bottles right fuckin now man , run that and NO drugs for 12-16 weeks and have it checked again or their might not be a next time to run anything.

With your liver is that kind of shape what was your cholosterol ??

creatinine test shows your kidneys are not doing well. no drugs until your labs get back to normal. avoid tren. drink plenty of water, your system needs flushed. you don't want to mess around and end up on dialysis. all the muscles in the world aren't worth sitting for 9 hours a week in a chair while a machine filters your blood.

Last edited:
You better get your self a few bottles right fuckin now man , run that and NO drugs for 12-16 weeks and have it checked again or their might not be a next time to run anything.

Exactly what I was thinking. :banghead:

However - at least he was smart enough to do bloodwork.

Only things I am on now are clomid and toremifene. I have 2 weeks more of pct.

No doubt that the guys on here are solid and have a TON of knowledge and experience and 99% of the time are right and just being helpful, I don't agree with everything being said here and I'll tell you why. I take a Bi-Polar maedication called Depakote ER and it is notorious for elevating liver enzymes. My doc knows this so I have labs regularly from him and also from my Endo for Trt. Everytime I have labs my liver enzymes are high. Most recent showed AST 68 and ALT 159 and that was also taking 100mg/day of Var with no liver supp . The only thing said was we need to watch them and you can start taking Milk Thistle If it you want but it's not necessary. So I got a second opinion from my buddy I lift with that happens to be an ER doc also and he said its not concerning either. I also just asked him about your CPK and he laughed and said he's seen ppl with CPK @ 20-30k ! All weight lifters and especially IM AAS users have elevated CPK bc of continuous muscle damage. While your numbers are not ideal, they are not, OMFG YOUR GONNA DIE either. Just lay off they orals take a liver cleanse and relax bro.

Last edited:
You can also look into BPC157 and Livercure, as both have shown promise in actually reversing liver damage.

No doubt that the guys on here are solid and have a TON of knowledge and experience and 99% of the time are right and just being helpful, I don't agree with everything being said here and I'll tell you why. I take a Bi-Polar maedication called Depakote ER and it is notorious for elevating liver enzymes. My doc knows this so I have labs regularly from him and also from my Endo for Trt. Everytime I have labs my liver enzymes are high. Most recent showed AST 68 and ALT 159 and that was also taking 100mg/day of Var with no liver supp . The only thing said was we need to watch them and you can start taking Milk Thistle If it you want but it's not necessary. So I got a second opinion from my buddy I lift with that happens to be an ER doc also and he said its not concerning either. I also just asked him about your CPK and he laughed and said he's seen ppl with CPK @ 20-30k ! All weight lifters and especially IM AAS users have elevated CPK bc of continuous muscle damage. While your numbers are not ideal, they are not, OMFG YOUR GONNA DIE either. Just lay off they orals take a liver cleanse and relax bro.

I tend to agree with this. 2 weeks after a contest in Sept 2011 my numbers were close to his. mine were:

AST (SGOT) 107
ALT (SGPT) 175

I was doing the normal contest prep stuff. Immediately went back to TRT dosage, did a run of Syntergine, after that Liv 52 everyday. I blasted (moderately) again in Feb - April, a bottle of Synthergine, and back to to TRT dosage again. My latest numbers were :

AST (SGOT) 58 0 - 40 IU/L
ALT (SGPT) 54 0 - 55

My docs dont even bat an eye at that. Chill out and get some Synthergine. They used to have a buy one get one free if you show them before and after blood tests

Well

I didn't see any mention of a tumor an why do you say to never use Tren with elevated liver enzymes ? Tren is not 17aa. I'm just wanting to learn what problems Tren causes the liver

See the part under FINDINGS that says....." The liver measures 17.0 cm in length and demonstrates a well circumscribed echogeniclesion in the right hepatic lobe measuring 1.5 x 0.9 x 1.0 cm with no internal flow. Primaryconsideration would be a hemangioma."

That's why I said it.

See the part under FINDINGS that says....." The liver measures 17.0 cm in length and demonstrates a well circumscribed echogeniclesion in the right hepatic lobe measuring 1.5 x 0.9 x 1.0 cm with no internal flow. Primaryconsideration would be a hemangioma."

That's why I said it.

Thank you for clearing that up for me Phil.

I had similar numbers while on tren hex. as soon as I stopped the tren my symptoms subsided and 3 weeks later all my numbers were near normal range. I had no trouble running tren ace. Why I do not know. I would avoid the tren.

Just had my blood work done and everything looked good except liver 95/85 and cholesterol 213.my doc started freakin me out! He said if these liver numbers get over 100 I will order a biopsy,and I about shit.:(.i have been taking test only.i have also started taking synthergine.will post new numbers in 6 weeks.so will see then.

Well

creatinine test shows your kidneys are not doing well. no drugs until your labs get back to normal. avoid tren. drink plenty of water, your system needs flushed. you don't want to mess around and end up on dialysis. all the muscles in the world aren't worth sitting for 9 hours a week in a chair while a machine filters your blood.

True, but you are confusing this Creatine Kinase test with a SERUM CREATININE test...he did not post his serum creratinine test results if any.

I have had ALT 644 and AST 230 when I was on Tren cycle and I was also taking acne medication for my back acne, I came off everything for 2 months and now liver is almost back to normal

I tend to agree with this. 2 weeks after a contest in Sept 2011 my numbers were close to his. mine were:

AST (SGOT) 107
ALT (SGPT) 175

I was doing the normal contest prep stuff. Immediately went back to TRT dosage, did a run of Syntergine, after that Liv 52 everyday. I blasted (moderately) again in Feb - April, a bottle of Synthergine, and back to to TRT dosage again. My latest numbers were :

AST (SGOT) 58 0 - 40 IU/L
ALT (SGPT) 54 0 - 55

My docs dont even bat an eye at that. Chill out and get some Synthergine. They used to have a buy one get one free if you show them before and after blood tests

I was hopeing to hear reassurance like this and that I am not the only 1 in this boat. I never did orals havent drank alcohol in 5 years.

I know that every 1 is dif. but mainly I ws looking for any1 with similar numbers. Or what is (normal) should be expected

I have had ALT 644 and AST 230 when I was on Tren cycle and I was also taking acne medication for my back acne, I came off everything for 2 months and now liver is almost back to normal

DAYUMN !!!! Lol. Were u taking Accutane ? Did u take a live supp after u saw those values or just chill from everything ?

Was the acne medication accutane? I would imagine that would be the cause because I've never seen liver enzymes that high from an injectable AAS. Mine were right around there at the end of 4 weeks of superdrol.

I was planning on finishing up the 2 weeks of the superdrol I have left after 6 weeks of tren ace but it seems like tren also raises peoples liver enzymes?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws