over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Auxis Log - My go for the contest and extension

Keep up the good work bro! I feel your cycle was well thought and understand your reasoning for running it that way. Seems similar to what Im running

all of my claims are not claims they are facts, im actually currently 312 pussy. Im same age as you and put you to shame, if bodybuilding isnt your passion then why the fuck are you using steroids!... to harm yourself for no apparent reason.. if one is not pursuing bodybuilding what is the true rational purpose to use anabolic steroids.. and those posts about how much i weighed and the gains in between all those are all true facts, as one can tell you spend more time on the computer makin posts than training, eating, and bodybuilding in general... i just had to post on your log just to let you know.. im the same age as you and im telling you that your running a stupid ass cycle! oh i didnt post pics up i dont even know how and second off im not dumb enough to post pics of myself.. and yes 30lbs in 2 months .. yes.. without steroids.. gh yes but not anabolic steroids... and 10,000 cals is on a bad day, ... you must be a yankee

He's a troll collin. Pay him no mind. My guess is he's either 150 lbs soaking wet, or he's 300 pounds of lard ass that is delusional

all of my claims are not claims they are facts, im actually currently 312 pussy. Im same age as you and put you to shame, if bodybuilding isnt your passion then why the fuck are you using steroids!... to harm yourself for no apparent reason.. if one is not pursuing bodybuilding what is the true rational purpose to use anabolic steroids.. and those posts about how much i weighed and the gains in between all those are all true facts, as one can tell you spend more time on the computer makin posts than training, eating, and bodybuilding in general... i just had to post on your log just to let you know.. im the same age as you and im telling you that your running a stupid ass cycle! oh i didnt post pics up i dont even know how and second off im not dumb enough to post pics of myself.. and yes 30lbs in 2 months .. yes.. without steroids.. gh yes but not anabolic steroids... and 10,000 cals is on a bad day, ... you must be a yankee

You should spend less time in the gym and maybe take a spelling and grammar class comma dot dot dot. What the fuck is that?

Destroyed legs today. Haven't hit them that hard in months, almost threw up at the gym and was out of breath over half the time. Got kind of inspired after watching a training video of Antoine Vaillant and wanted to push it hard. That guy is one of my favorite competitors him and Ben P, I like Antoines videos with JM as well been following them for a while.

Leg Curls:
-warm ups of 15-25 reps
-1 working set that I failed at 17 full reps followed by 4 partial reps, drop set to 14 reps with 3 partial reps, and finishing with a rest pause to fail at that dropped weight.

Leg Extension:
Same formula as leg curls

Squats:
-warm ups of 12-16 reps
-2 working sets of double drop sets :
1. 235 x 10
2. 185 x 10
3. 135 x 14

Stiff Leg Deads:
2 x 15 at 135 really feeling the stretch and contraction in my hams moving slow and squeezing the muscle.
^
superset with:
body weight lunges 15 each leg

Not to be disrespectfull to your thread wich I wish you the best of luck I know sweet Patato pie personally and have trained with him and he may be a dick but he is not a troll and honestly is that size currently and isn't a lard ass just thought I would throw that out there bodybuilding is his life and has been but I'm glad to here you killed legs today and keep up the hard work Collin

Not to be disrespectfull to your thread wich I wish you the best of luck I know sweet Patato pie personally and have trained with him and he may be a dick but he is not a troll and honestly is that size currently and isn't a lard ass just thought I would throw that out there bodybuilding is his life and has been but I'm glad to here you killed legs today and keep up the hard work Collin

Well then Im impressed but he can still fuck off and stay off the thread if hes gunna act like that.

But thanks man, plan on it. I know my cycle looks a little odd, but the way its set up I have it scheduled to fit around my rugby season otherwise it would look different.

Chest and back today:

Chest
- Incline DB press 2 x 25 at 70/75lbs
- Bench 3 warm up sets, then one working drop set doing : 8 x 8 x max reps with partials till failure. 245 - 185 - 135.
- Chest Flies x 15 super set with pushups till fail

Back
-2 sets of pullups till fail with partials till fail
-3 sets of John Meadows rows 10 reps
-3 sets of lat pulls close grip with triangle bar 15 reps each
-2 sets of hyper extensions holding a 25lb plate till fail

Completely out of breath the whole workout, and threw up a little at the end. Haven't been pushing myself this hard in a while. Cant wait to see the results of this intensity after a month or two when I start my blast. Thanks for following along guys.

With a squat of 235 and stiffs at 135, if your goal is to add 5lbs tops and recomp, sounds like you have quite a bit of room to grow, before reaching your natural potential. Especially at 21.

With a squat of 235 and stiffs at 135, if your goal is to add 5lbs tops and recomp, sounds like you have quite a bit of room to grow, before reaching your natural potential. Especially at 21.

The squats were a tripple drop set, 10 reps at 235, then immediately 10 reps at 185 then 135 till I couldnt do any more and that was at the end of my leg workout. I can squat 4 plates for 6 reps, bench is at 400, dead is just over 500. I dont do deadlifts very heavy though because it hurts my lower back quite a bit, tweaked it in high school and hasnt gone away fully. I know I still had alot to go for my natural potential, not denying that. Although not many people reach their potential till 30+.

A bit congested today, taking a bunch of vitamin C and resting. Going to the gym to hit arms and shoulders a little, not going to go too hard. Gettin blood work done before the gym, analyzing that then starting cycle this upcoming week

Take the evening off bro if you can't train fully...rest and you'll be back better sooner!

Keep going though

Take the evening off bro if you can't train fully...rest and you'll be back better sooner!

Keep going though

Yeah I ended up taking it easy, needed the rest. Feel great today though and ready to hit some volume on legs. Hopefully going to get a video of my squat up for some critique etc... Not sure what the workout will look like but aiming for some volume and maybe a little failure and partials. Been watching alot of John Meadows training videos with him and antoine V and getting motivation and some workouts from them.

Blood work came back today everything checked out great.

Chest, back and some arms today. Going to go heavy and hit it hard for a while, then take the next three days off, enjoy the superbowl and a relaxing weekend.

Starting the cycle this Monday! Will be posting pics soon too.

Beat today, just tired in general. Had a long week and busy week with some hard workouts. Pushed through today and cant wait for the weekend break to start up the cycle.

Todays lift:

Chest Fly machine: 5 x 8
BB Bench: I worked up to a hard set, but after the flies my chest was pretty shot and if you watch the video you can see I even look exhausted showing no emotion haha.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HCLSfMfqzw"]345 bench - YouTube[/ame]

Then did 4 x 8 pullovers

Back:
1 arm BB rows 4 x 8
low pulley rows 5 x 8
stiff leg deads with 3 shrugs each one 3 x 8

Then just some DB curls and a quick tri workout to get a little pump at the end.

Last edited:
Back off a 3 day ban -.- haha but cycles going great. Starting to get a little better pump from tren, feeling harder all the time, my acne is actually starting to clear up a bit on my shoulders which is unexpected. dose is at 225 test e and 350 tren a per week. Strength seems to be going up, did squats yesterday 255 x 20 ATG my quads felt like they were burning. Dropping weight too, diets going good and abs are starting to show good. 231lbs this morning. Heavy chest and back day again today, see how that goes.

Good chest, back, and light arm day. I had to hit up arms along with chest and back because gym may close tomorrow during blizzard.

Great pump and strength, very vascular, maybe getting some pics up soon. Looking much much leaner.

Diet has been on point for the past 2 weeks. Carb depleting through the week, loading on the weekends. Eating alot of lean turkey, chicken, spinach, broccoli, egg whites, and fish. Never liked the taste of fish before, had some black smoked salmon I think it was called the other day, ate probably 15 oz in one sitting...Stuff was delicious! Starting to eat more tuna and other fish as well.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws