over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Auxis Log - My go for the contest and extension

Well Nemo has left me bound inside my building. 3+ feet of snow outside and everything is closed haha. Sticking to the diet as best I can with limited resources.

No access to the gym, thank you New England and Nemo. Storm really fucked up my area, just about 3 feet of snow. Cant get anywhere and all gyms are closed down. So looks like Tuesday will be my next workout. Tren is starting to show a little sides. Just started getting night sweats slightly, nothing bad just very light sweat, thank god my girlfriend likes being toasty and has 2 separate blankets she sleeps under while I just use my sheet.

Keeping my diet a little lower these past few days as I dont wanna over eat and not be able to do anything as I cant really exercise.

Might end up doing some ploymetric work in the area I have, pushups, dips, situps, pullups etc.. Just wanna get a little workout in

Got tired of not having access to my gym and bought a membership at a local gym. Mine would be closed this upcoming week and I needed to train, I was getting antsy. Chest and back today, doing legs tomorrow with some shoulder work.

DB Chest Press with a twist at the end 4 x 12
Incline Bench 4 x 8
Cable flies 3 x 15
Decline Hammer Strength machine 1 rest pause set to failure

Pullups 3 x 12
DB rows laying on incline bench 4 x 12
Low Pulley rows 3 x 10
Hammer Strength Lat Pulldown 1 rest pause set to failure

Still leaning out, weight is around 230 right now will get it officially tomorrow at the gym. Strength is still up, final set on incline bench was 265 x 8. I feel like Im getting bigger or I just look it because Im dropping in bodyfat, either way Im enjoyin the results. Been just over a week since I started tren, 5 injections in, loving it all the way minus a terrifying nightmare the other night. Jumped out of my bed throwing my pillow, couldnt fall back asleep that night my heart was pounding too hard. Night sweats arent bad yet, I usually get hot at night and its just a little more than I usually sweat.

Weighed in at 228 this morning.
Trained legs and shoulders. Felt pretty exhausted and naseuas. Not sure if its because I woke up so early or I just feel sick but it doesnt feel too good.
Workout went as follows:
Squats 3 x 20
Leg ext 4 x 15
single leg leg curl 3 x 15
Leg press 4 x 15
DB lat raises 3 x 15
Rear delt fly 3 x 12

About to head to the gym and do light shoulder work and arms. Heres an update pic from last week, Feb 7th. Ill post up the original pic from the day the contest started too to show the changes I have made. Tired of being a lazy fatty during my cruise, fixed it up and just half way though my second week of tren now, but the progress pic is from only 3 days on my current blast.

Attachments

• 1-15 sucks to be fat.jpg
    1-15 sucks to be fat.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 311
  • 2-7.jpg
    2-7.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 294
Trained chest and back thursday. Lifted a bit heavy, on bench did 4 sets of 315 x 6.

Spent the weekend with my girl, cheated on the diet quite a bit...She decided to make cake balls. Delicious and worth it.

Hitting legs hard today, utilizing failure and partial reps. Workout will be the following lifts, all done with 1 working set to failure, maybe drop set with partial reps.

Lying leg curl
Leg extension
Hack squat
Leg Press

Calf work

About to head to the gym and do light shoulder work and arms. Heres an update pic from last week, Feb 7th. Ill post up the original pic from the day the contest started too to show the changes I have made. Tired of being a lazy fatty during my cruise, fixed it up and just half way though my second week of tren now, but the progress pic is from only 3 days on my current blast.

definitely seeing some changes man. Good job... Keep it up bro!

definitely seeing some changes man. Good job... Keep it up bro!

Thanks, Im tryin!

Starting to do some DC style training with stretches. Love the burn and soreness from it.

Did chest shoulder tris for DC style training

Incline Bench 285 x 9, 4, 1 (RP)
Hammer Strength press 2 sets of 20

Hammer Strength 3 plates a side x 8, 3, 1 (RP)
DB Lateral raises 2 sets of 20

SkullCrushers 90 x 12, 5, 3 (RP)
Tricep pushdown 2 sets of 15

Did all the stretches after. Weighing 230 exactly this morning before the gym on an empty stomach. Strength is pretty high right now and loving it.

Hit back, bis, and forearms today.

BB Drag Curls 1 RP set of 11, 6, 4
Alternating DB curls 2 sets of 12 each arm

Hammer curls 3 sets of 12
Wrist curls with BB 2 sets of 18

Neutral grip lat pull-down 1 RP set of 8, 4, 3
Pull ups 2 sets of 14, 11

TBar rows worked up to a heavy set of 5
Then a workout I stole from JM and Antoine will post video below but did 2 sets of 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5ZpkFm7Aw4#t=04m08s

Quick update as well, today was last day of superdrol. Its making me pretty damn lethargic, between that and the insomnia Im getting from tren I just feel run down.

Leg day...Tryin to pump myself up right now.

KILLED legs today

Did probably 6 warmup sets on box squat to one good hard working set of 455 x 3, coulda gotten 5 easily I feel but I was pretty beat from all the warm ups.

Then hit

Leg extension 1 working set of 9 reps rest pause to 5 reps, drop set after that 5 to failure. (all reps were to failure, the drop set ones just included partials so didnt count how many I did).
Leg curls the same as extension.

These two lifts included partials to failure once I couldn't do full ROM.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I3-LoDjmrC8]455 x 3 box squat - YouTube[/ame]

KILLED legs today

Did probably 6 warmup sets on box squat to one good hard working set of 455 x 3, coulda gotten 5 easily I feel but I was pretty beat from all the warm ups.

Then hit

Leg extension 1 working set of 9 reps rest pause to 5 reps, drop set after that 5 to failure. (all reps were to failure, the drop set ones just included partials so didnt count how many I did).
Leg curls the same as extension.

These two lifts included partials to failure once I couldn't do full ROM.

455 x 3 box squat - YouTube

I like the guy next to you, looks like he is getting ready to curl some heavy weight.

I like the guy next to you, looks like he is getting ready to curl some heavy weight.

Yeah, haha hes one of my roommates. Was tryin to distract me in the mirror I think and do something stupid for the video.

Chest tri shoulder day today.

Decline bench:
135 x 20
185 x 20
225 x 15
275 x 15
315 x 12
330 x 9
Really focused on negative on every rep after 225, got 3-4 second negative before exploding up.

Incline DB press 3 sets of 12

Rope Pushdowns x 15 reps drop set to 6 reps
Skullcrushers x 8 reps, slow negatives

Front DB Raise 3 x 15
Side lat raise 3 x 15
DB Shrug 2 x 8

Leg day today.

- Hack Squats 4 warm up sets of 6 reps, 1 working set of slow 4 second negatives at 6 reps, pause at bottom resting it on the rack, and exploding up with 6 plates total.

- Bulgarian split squats 3 sets of 12 each leg, last set I superset with 1 set of squats at 135 until fail on smith machine, ass all the way down about an inch from the ground.

- DB Stiff leg deadlifts 2 sets of 15.

Calf raises, DC style.

Up in weight a bit today, sitting at 231. Went out to hibachi last night with the girl and had steak, salmon, noodles, rice, and a little saki. Awesome food! Also tried sushi for the first time, something called an ironman roll which had avocado, salmon, tuna, seaweed, and something else. Didnt like it at all. Way too much going on in that one roll, especially for a first sushi taste.

Keep up the good work brother, also are you bulking up for this contest or leaning down, also from the looks of it I take it this is your first cycle ? What are you currently running on ? Also when does the contest end again ? Good luck brother keep up the work.

Keep up the good work brother, also are you bulking up for this contest or leaning down, also from the looks of it I take it this is your first cycle ? What are you currently running on ? Also when does the contest end again ? Good luck brother keep up the work.

Thanks! Right now I am trying to leaning out/recomp. Just looking to drop a little BF%, not going all out for this contest like it is an actual comp, more of using it as motivation to stick to my plans and goals.

This is my 4th cycle, I like to keep doses low, Im still gaining off about 500-600mg per week of gear, so why increase doses? I want to progress slow and steady.

Right now, 350 tren, 300 test. Kicked first 2 weeks with superdrol, dropped it early because of lethargy. Contest is ending the last week of march. When the contest ends, that would be 8 weeks on tren, and Im going to switch that to NPP at 500mg per week. keep test around the same dose. Trying out test lower than the 19-nors to see how it goes, next run with either Im going to go higher test to see how I like that as well.

Injection today was crazy. First experience with tren cough, going on week 4 I believe it is. Never had it before, halfway through pinning I get a crazy weird metallic feeling in my throat like I just at something that was wrapped in foil. Managed to hold it in until I was done, and started coughing like no tomorrow.

Almost threw up in the bathroom, I felt like I had to get rid of that taste/feeling in my throat and I couldnt stop.

Chest/tri/shoulder today

Flat Bench - 315 x 8, 355 x 4
Incline Fly - 55 x 8 for 3 sets
Decline Hammer Press - 4 sets of 8
DB pullover 3 x 10

Dips DC style RP 12, 5, 3
Underhand grip tri pushdown 2 x 12
1 arm rope extension 2 x 12

Seated military press 185 x 6 for 3 sets
Side lat raises 2 x 15
superset
overhead press to fail with DB's I was using