over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back Hair

waxing!

got this stuff called VEET from walmart...like nair--worked good
onedieselboy

waxing is def not for everyone but you should try if you never had it done before. I have tried everything. Waxing worked for me but sometimes if I had a different technician with a different process e.g. applying powder before the wax, I would break out a few days later. I needed the straight up wax on the skin and rip away process. Worked amazingly well. I realized I was spending a ton a money on it though. $250 full body. I have hair every where. Not a lot on my back more peach fuzz with random black hairs scattered throughout but nevertheless it was there. Anyway, after spending about $2,000 over the course of 1.5 yrs I tried laser. Loved it. 95% of the hair is gone permanently so far. Just need to go in a for a slight waxing once in a while and a random zap here and there. Not cheap by any means but in the long run I think it will be.

I use a "Mangroomer" it's an electric shaver that has a long angled arm on it to get your back.

A girlfriend who won't bust your balls to badly as she shaves your back. Thats what works best for me anyway

That's the key right there!
I let my girl wax my back one time! NEVER AGAIN! LOL! I felt like i was being whipped with glass on the end of rope! lol

No way will do wax,its too painful and can give u skin damage,for me works better the girlfriend doing nair,now is a new version like shaving cream that smells very good and is only for 3 mins,second will do the shaving and lazer wont do it since its not 100% sure that your hair will grow back.

no f'ing way....i will never do it again. i broke out so bad from it last year. went to the doctors. i had welts all over, not worth the risk. nair, shave try laser

Agreed... plus waxing hurts badly! :eek: :p lol what a girlie man I am :D

No seriously depilatory creams are the way to go... has to be done about every two weeks for me if I want to keep my back clean.

But I do cause I really can't stand those ugly long black things! :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

That's the key right there!
I let my girl wax my back one time! NEVER AGAIN! LOL! I felt like i was being whipped with glass on the end of rope! lol

Have to ask though? Is that your girl's normal day time job? If not then I am sure that is why it was so uncomfortable. Waxing is not something someone learns in 5 min while reading the directions on enclosed foldout.

No way will do wax,its too painful and can give u skin damage,for me works better the girlfriend doing nair,now is a new version like shaving cream that smells very good and is only for 3 mins,second will do the shaving and lazer wont do it since its not 100% sure that your hair will grow back.

LOL.. you guys crack me up. That is some funny shit. Those 'chemicals' which 'melt' the hair away is far more skin damaging then waxing. The only way you can get permanent skin damage is if the technician doesn't have a clue and uses wax that is too hot. You get more skin damage by walking outside and not wearing an adequate SPF sun block.

question is too vague. need more info like, have you done anything sexually with a monkey, when did this "back hair" start to hapen, are you by any chance another species? before you make a newbie post like this you might want to use that fancy little search button.

hahahaha! sorry im bored right now...lmao

Laser hair removal works well if you have dark hair. It will take at least 6 to 8 treatments over the course of the same number of months. It is expensive, but the results are good and they are permanent. It can be painful and you will have to stay out of the sun for a couple of week after each treatment.

I have had my back waxed for years. Yes, the first couple of times hurt like hell and I broke out afterwards. You are ripping the hair out at the root. I used to be very hairy on my back. My tech assured me that the pain and breakouts would quickly get better and it did. Now the hair grows back much, much finer and it doesn't hurt at all + I don't break out at all. I have it done about once every 4-5 weeks and my back is as smooth as a baby's butt. ;)

Sounds like I may have to try this VEET. How long does it last before you have to do it again?

I feel the same here as most about waxing it sucks! I let me gf do a little patch on my back and I broke out in a cold sweat, wanted to punch a hole in the wall, and then started bleeding haha. The next few days was even better I broke out like a mofo in that little spot.:D

I have used Veet a few times and it works pretty well, my only advice is dont leave it on too long! Make sure you read that last sentence again.

My gf and I made that mistake three weeks ago and it felt like someone took a blow torch to my back, then covered it with bleach and lemon juice. I had some pretty good burns on me, not fun. The things we do to look good :D

Laser.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner