over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Baking gear and the stopper popped out

relentless

Registered
:(Today i was baking my gear as Massive gs article on here says(trying to do everything to prevent from getting another infect which sucks) i let the oven preheat to 320 F an put my 20 ml vials in with out anything venting them. about 15 minutes goes by i check on them and one had the silicone stopper almost popped out and the other two the aluminium had cracked and it looked like the stoppers where going to blow i immediately pulled them out vented them and pushed the stoper down securly. I looked at the tray that they were on and there was some oil residue(maybe a little leaked out from under the stopper not sure). My question is is it still good to shoot? I couldnt beleive this stuff had that much presure built up in such a short time (as one hour at 160C was advised).

Last edited:
How long did you think it would take heated air to expand? I believe it's still good.

How long did you think it would take heated air to expand? I believe it's still good.

I guess thats true just from reading that article what i got from it was dont vent it till one hour was up. Damn if i wasnt wrong lol

As long as the stopper didnt touch anything and you didnt touch the inner part of the stopper (The part that goes in the vial) you should be fine.

:(Today i was baking my gear as Massive gs article on here says(trying to do everything to prevent from getting another infect which sucks) i let the oven preheat to 320 F an put my 20 ml vials in with out anything venting them. about 15 minutes goes by i check on them and one had the silicone stopper almost popped out and the other two the aluminium had cracked and it looked like the stoppers where going to blow i immediately pulled them out vented them and pushed the stoper down securly. I looked at the tray that they were on and there was some oil residue(maybe a little leaked out from under the stopper not sure). My question is is it still good to shoot? I couldnt beleive this stuff had that much presure built up in such a short time (as one hour at 160C was advised).

not 160 C.....160 F for a hour...... too hot bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 160 F no problems!

dont fill vials to the very top either.

Good call gtj. I didnt catch that when i first read his post. You only need the oven to be 150 to 175 (160 is perfect).

I vent too and no probs. I dunno what happened with your gear exactly, but the article does say Celsius.

I tried not venting on a single bottle just to test it out and and after a few minutes the stopper was bulging, so I vented.

Here's what the article says:

"It's as simple as baking the gear at 160 degrees C in the oven for one hour then vent the vial quickly. PEACE of mind. And no it doesn't destroy or degrade the hormone. If you are really meticulous you can pass it through a .2 um filter into a new vial and bake". - Massive G

what kind of garbage are you buying that doesn't have BA in it?

The baking is to reduce the pain from the high solvent levels-it should be pointed out that the baked oil should be filtered when cooled to warm in a sterile filter into a new sterile vial with some USP blank oil if the gear is a real ass burner.

keep an eye on it when baking the stuff the stopper starts to bulge vent it with a pin.

To me the high solvent levels cause more problems than actual live bacteria which is uncommon to be in gear even if it is it's ay very loe levels but if you do nothing and pop it, once the BA is absorbed the bacteria can start to replicate as the BA is simply a bacteriostatic agent.

The baking is to reduce the pain from the high solvent levels-it should be pointed out that the baked oil should be filtered when cooled to warm in a sterile filter into a new sterile vial with some USP blank oil if the gear is a real ass burner.

keep an eye on it when baking the stuff the stopper starts to bulge vent it with a pin.

To me the high solvent levels cause more problems than actual live bacteria which is uncommon to be in gear even if it is it's ay very loe levels but if you do nothing and pop it, once the BA is absorbed the bacteria can start to replicate as the BA is simply a bacteriostatic agent.

what does the baking/filtering do the the solvents (BA & BB)? The only way to reduce pain from high solvent content would be to cut the gear with sterile oil.

I dont no what baking does but what I do no it works.
I baked my ass burning stuff three days ago and it cut the pain by 85% easy.
I done 40 min at 275 F venting every 12 min for one second.
Thanks MASSIVE G

You should really be venting your gear bro while its in there baking. I normally use a 23g pin. Make sure you don't have it touching the gear inside the vial otherwise it will leak out.

You gear should also be fine.

I dont no what baking does but what I do no it works.
I baked my ass burning stuff three days ago and it cut the pain by 85% easy.
I done 40 min at 275 F venting every 12 min for one second.
Thanks MASSIVE G

Maldorf expalins it best here:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/718426-post69.html
I too wondered how it worked over the years but it always did and most of the time it needed no dilution of USP blank oil-unless the concentration was really high 400 mg /ml which can cause pain it'self from crystallization at the depot site of injection.

the more people this helps and saves infections and flu the better I feel.
You don't have to suffer, you can't make the gear pharmgrade but you can make it safe and tolerable for great gains.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ndsabvra
NapsGear