over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

balplayer 2005 comp pics

Looks like you've put on some size! Good job!

Balplayer Comp Pics

Good gains in size from a year ago, and good improvements in condition. I'll look forward to seeing you compete again over here in L.A.!

KenT

AWESOME gains , evertime i see these pics im like damn Balplaya is making great progress.

Id also like everyone to take a look at Balplayas competitors in his class there on page 3 , AZ shows are no joke , frank the guy who beat out Baplaya has at least 31+ inch legs and his hamsstrings are just sickening , nobody on this site could beat out his hams and quads , so Balplaya did extremely well and almost edged him out , infact many should have though BP should have taken it simply on condition and asthetics which looked unreal on stage .

Congrats BP the show will be yours next time for sure . Well that is unless i decide to hop up there lol jk bro im done comepeting for a long ass time maybe ill come back in a few years for fun . once again you did well and made the gains you wanted now lets keep trucking.

?

Are we looking at the same contest? I have 2 kids in my gym that are drug free and they both have better hams and quads than that guy. Ask BBB,Simplyjacked, Jimmy Smith, Mildred sparrow, Amanda and D-train about Justin and Chad. It doesnt look like tough competition at all. I also know at least 10 guys on this site that have better legs than those guys. No offense, maybe I am just looking at the wrong pictures.

PHIL HERNON said:
Are we looking at the same contest? I have 2 kids in my gym that are drug free and they both have better hams and quads than that guy. Ask BBB,Simplyjacked, Jimmy Smith, Mildred sparrow, Amanda and D-train about Justin and Chad. It doesnt look like tough competition at all. I also know at least 10 guys on this site that have better legs than those guys. No offense, maybe I am just looking at the wrong pictures.
???

well 31+ inch legs are 31+inch legs? so im confused as well , franks wasnt in his best condition BP was if Frank comes in very conditioned he has sick hams and legs. Still non the less his legs are fn huge . I guess you gotts see how big balplayas legs are , BPs legs are not small at all so you can get an idea of what franks legs look like.

You say it doesnt look like a tuff competition well why dont you look at everyone elses shows and competitors they beat LMAO , of course its no nats or Usa's but for a local show its a tuff one , not like the MR idaho or whatever :p so give the man some credit you really dont like BP do ya lol.

well im only going by what i see on this site and those who have posted pics, as for some other dudes being bigger well i wouldnt know that .

Last edited:
I AGREE

Vander_V said:
???

well 31+ inch legs are 31+inch legs? so im confused as well , franks wasnt in his best condition BP was if Frank comes in very conditioned he has sick hams and legs. Still non the less his legs are fn huge . I guess you gotts see how big balplayas legs are , BPs legs are not small at all so you can get an idea of what franks legs look like.

You say it doesnt look like a tuff competition well why dont you look at everyone elses shows and competitors they beat LMAO , of course its no nats or Usa's but for a local show its a tuff one , not like the MR idaho or whatever :p so give the man some credit you really dont like BP do ya lol.

well im only going by what i see on this site and those who have posted pics, as for some other dudes being bigger well i wouldnt know that .

THAT CONTEST IS BETTER THAN THE MR IDAHO.

"well why dont you look at everyone elses shows and competitors they beat "

What other state shows do these guys enter and beat the other guys?

Also

I like Balplaya, we cleared things up long ago. I am just trying to give positive criticism of his physique and the competitors that he went against. I am not sure about the 31 inch quads, I have never measured mine or anyone elses so I cant say if thats big or not, but this sport is about perception. If they are indeed "huge" in real life but I perceive them as small on stage,..........................well, you know.

Positive?

PHIL HERNON said:

Phil I like most of your posts. But I am not seeing anything positive here. Maybe I missed it. But it was a local contest and the comp was good, great no, but what state show is always great. Cali/ New York??? Probably, but I haven't all the photos.

WHAT YOU MISSED

miketasher said:
Phil I like most of your posts. But I am not seeing anything positive here. Maybe I missed it. But it was a local contest and the comp was good, great no, but what state show is always great. Cali/ New York??? Probably, but I haven't all the photos.

You missed the part about me getting my boys some good pub.

miketasher said:

EVERY show in NY/Cali are TOUGH. Probably some of the toughest in the country. You win one of those you are pretty good. Florida i hear is also pretty tough along with Texas????

Hey TPFU

TooPowerful4u said:
EVERY show in NY/Cali are TOUGH. Probably some of the toughest in the country. You win one of those you are pretty good. Florida i hear is also pretty tough along with Texas????

New Jersey shows are TOUGH also!!

PHIL HERNON said:
New Jersey shows are TOUGH also!!

Well the shows earlier in the year and summertime arent too tough. The primarily toughest show in NJ every year is the Golds Classic or the East Coast (sometimes). Wish the NJ state show was as tough n competitive as i have been told it was in the past. Thats before i even picked up a weight though.

Damn Ballplayer, you would have beat Frank if you would have just injected pedialite......haha.

I've followed your progress and you can definately see continued improvements that you've made! You've definately added a lot of size.

Some people can make huge progress in little time but I believe that those who keep getting better have more stable gains.

I really like your color - what did you use?

heyMAN...you are lookin great!..do you have any pics that are more candid or not on stage..lookin awesome

BP, fantastic job; you're really filled out -- shoulder look great and nice definition. Congrats! 1st is yours next time!
Spikie

|--[\\\]>------- For sure BP blew my mind.; when he stepped on stage i couldnt believe the improvements, every said, "hey, wait till you see BP!" and they were right. great conditioning and size. my hat goes off to you BP. As for Frank, that kid was a mess, i dont like his physique at all, he's big, but that is b/c he's like 5'2". The only thing that impresses me about him is his legs, thats all...he's VERY blocky. The win should have gone to BP for sure

thanks so much for the comments to all. even phil. what a great guy. takes up half the thread complaining. but we love you buddy. hey vander, we got to get in the gym. im gonna join worlds dude. the golds here is to pussy. tricia can get me a deal i think so im gonna do it. later man.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws