over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Been training a while but feeling lost!

maybe it all comes down to genetics, i can eat like shit on cycle and off never losing any mass

Definitely genetics. I know guys like you that eat like crap all the time but they stay lean all year long and are built like a house. Lucky bastard. :p

I hate to blame genetics but having fat at 160 lbs is a fvcker lol.

What's the thoughts on PH's or should I just try and hit my natural limits first?

Appreciating all the motivation and loving this forum already lol

what guat said is definitely true

i have a tendency to put on mass very easily, unfortunately not all lean, and i'm not that tall.

i know people that can eat whatever they want,and still have a 6 pack, perfect skin,etc. I am not one of them

it just means we must work much harder,that's all. I neglect my nutrition, and have learned the hard way that aas will not automatically put on lean mass and keep the fat away, at least for the majority . Even tren will not make you ripped if you're eating pizza,soda and hamburgers and french fries all day

aas definitely can work wonders, and will put mass on you, but diet is massively important for actually looking good

I've not yet had my training and diet spot on to really judge my genetics I guess

Last edited:
Leave the juice alone for now, u need to learn how to follow a specific diet and get the most out of that.

I would def give my parents a phone call and give them my mind. Hahaha just kidding. But 6 solid months in the gym and i mean solid you'll start to see some serious improvements. Maybe your focusing on the wrong things as well. Whats your goal in general? What do you want to achieve when you step in the gym? Overall goals?

My initial goal would be to just actually look like I lift lol.

Overall I want to carry some good mass at a decent bodyfat to be honest..

1. Get your diet in check
2. When you go to the gym, Plan on giving it 110%. Listen to some music to get you pumped, and go at it like an animal. ( Focus on form and Mind/Muscle connection) When you leave, if your Legs/Arms do not feel like jello, you didnt push yourself.
3. Try to keep everything in a uniform routine. Eat, Sleep, Lift
4. Keep a log of everything from your meals, to your workouts, weight and bodyfat. This way, if you make changes anywhere, you can determine if it was a positive change or if you need to re-evaluate that change.
5. Read and research everything. If you have Any questions about anything, google it. There is a Lot of good information out there.

Its a lifestyle change. Nothing about weightlifting is easy/fun. Hard work and dedication will dictate your outcome.
Check out my progress pics at the end of this page: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ropin-combo-log-purchase-peptides-tp2012.html
Now get at it bro!

my opinion. Try to pack on as much mass as possible, that might mean gaining a decent amount of weight. Not a good idea to cut fat and try yo build from there. you might have to deal with the extra BF for a year or so. Lift lift lift lift and more lift. Diet needs to be spot on. Throw your old shit out the window now, re evaluate your goals from square one and get the meals up to par. Ask questions all the time if your confused and stick to a strict routine. Effort always shows.

Mainly focus on nutrition, but when lifting you really need to focus on the main lifts.......squats, bench, deads. Ect

You have a fairly good starting base.

I agree start tracking your macros and up your amount of meals and protein. Log them and adjust accordingly when needed. Incorporate more veggies and fats from healthy sorces.

Stay natural as long as you like, it is definitely possible to grow without the use of aas. If you cant afford a trainer. Search the threads hard for advice given by many of them on here. You can pick up many tips throughout the threads.

Also, I agree with moparfreak, stick with a lot of the main lifts. As they will add size the quickest.

What's the thoughts on PH's or should I just try and hit my natural limits first?

Stay away for now. But no one can really tell you what to do, we are just offering suggestions. You don't have to necessarily hit your full genetic limit naturally, but you have much room to grow before I would seriously consider adding in substances. But to each their own in that regards.

I honestly think you can make solid improvements in 6months to a year, if not longer naturally. Welcome to PM!

Everytime I log back on there is more great info or more motivation!

Thanks all for being so welcoming it sets PM apart. :)

I will def be staying away from the juice for the time being as advised.

Everytime I log back on there is more great info or more motivation!

Thanks all for being so welcoming it sets PM apart. :)

I will def be staying away from the juice for the time being as advised.

Great idea. My first 2 years were natty. I put on 20 pounds, mind you not all of it was muscle, but a good amount was. If I can do it with my shitty genetics, so can you. Train hard, eat enough clean cals and still do some cardio even while you are bulking for good overall health. Nothing worse then putting on a lot of muscle, but feeling like shit because your bp is high and your HDL/LDL is out of wack. Good luck and stay positive!

Last edited:
I like to keep things very simple. Lots of heavy compound lifts, squats and deads especially. You'd do well to look into starting strength or stong lifts for your training for now imo. Lots of good clean food, chicken, eggs, steak, fruit sweet potatoes and just enough food to grow, aim for a few lbs a month to prevent fat gain. Plenty of sleep and kill it on the gym. Forget the bicep curls and triceps extensions for now and focus on getting your big lifts up. When you add 20lb to your frame and 200lb to your squat and dedlift the rest will fall into place. Do not cycle again untill your diet and training is in order and you've made some good progress. Better still hire Phill Hermon, shelby or John meadows. There aproch may be very different to what I've listed but they have proven then selves time and time again. If you hire one work hard and do exactly what they say. In 6 months your be a different man

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

No, fuck pro hormones, if you cross that line just do test. At least it's a natural substance and won't wreck your liver. Stay clean untill your shits in order but font get disheartened, there's some good guys on hear that will transform your physique if you listen to them. My physique is on a whole new level since joining pm, I just didn't get bodybuilding untill I did. Read pm everyday look through the archives, read shit by shelby, Phill Hermon, bboy, John meadows etc and absorb that information. I used to think I had hopeless genetics now I'm the leanest most vascular guy in our gym and have some reasonable size. I'll never be a mass monster and accept that but I'm in a place I never dreamt my genetics would allow and im only just getting going. All thanks to PM.

Last edited:
Double post

I eat about a kilo of meat on a cut dude.

Double the amount of meat you are eating force feed for the time being your body will soon get used to it and put it to good use.

Big A routine a good routine as focus will be on beating the log book and strength progression. Make sure you are getting stronger every week which you should be able to for a few weeks and then switch exercises.

Id shoot for 1.5g per lb bw in protein
Carbs 0.5-2g per lb bw depending on if its a training day or not and keep the majority of the carbs peri workout.
Fat 0-0.4g per lb bw, lower end on training days, higher end non training days

throw in some veggies for fiber and nutrition. and think of getting some healthy fats in there as well.

I spent nearly 20 years trying to reach my natural limits, and finally decided to go with AAS recently. I wish I had started them 15 years ago . . .

If I were you I would build a good foundation for 2-3 years, learn how to train and get my diet spot on, then consider AAS if I was still interested after a few years of that kind of consistent hard work.

If you need motivation, hire a personal trainer for one or two sessions per week, and if you can afford it, for a few per week. If they're any good the trainer will help you get your diet and exercise routines where they need to be, and will save you alot of time in the end.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131