over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Being sick and injecting

Ripped Mass

Registered
When you guys get dog ass sick like catch the flu (as I have right freaking now) do you keep taking all of your GH/peptides or do you take a break?
Just my luck finished first week of PCT all of a sudden feel like dog shit. Went to the doc and tested positive for flu...have to force myself to eat, I hate injecting my cjc/imp combo but I know I have to. Shit even still taking my .75cc of injectabele clen/yohimbe.

I am having to force myself to eat, dropped 5 lbs already after I was holding strong, lifts hadn't even gone down at all yet. I am just eating anything I can to get my calories up-eating clean does not appeal to me when I am sick. Seems like my last PCT I got sick as shit. I know my immune system will be down following a cycle but my workouts have been short-only 3 days a week-and been loading up on vitamin C and E among many other supps. Should I stop taking my peptides and clen or can they help/hurt me?

Just my 2 cents...stop taking it until you get better; thats what i would do.....

If you have the flu then I imagine you have fever so I would lay off the clen since it raises your temp anyways. Just my .02

I'd stick with the stuff that aids in recovery- such as GHRP/CJC.
I'd definitely drop the clen and things like that while sick.

Eating clean sucks when sick, hell, eating anything sucks for me when sick.
However, I have noticed that I get better much faster if I do eat clean. I take a magic bullet blender and grind up tons of veggies and fruits with protein powder, and put one back a few times a day. Nothing like fruits and veggies to get the immune system going. Foods that cause inflammation (most carbs, high protein foods, processed junk, etc) are no good while sick.
You aren't going to be doing any growing while sick, so I would do everything in my power during that time to boost the immune system and get back on track. The body needs proper nutrients more than anything during that time.

I'd stick with the stuff that aids in recovery- such as GHRP/CJC.
I'd definitely drop the clen and things like that while sick.

Eating clean sucks when sick, hell, eating anything sucks for me when sick.
However, I have noticed that I get better much faster if I do eat clean. I take a magic bullet blender and grind up tons of veggies and fruits with protein powder, and put one back a few times a day. Nothing like fruits and veggies to get the immune system going. Foods that cause inflammation (most carbs, high protein foods, processed junk, etc) are no good while sick.
You aren't going to be doing any growing while sick, so I would do everything in my power during that time to boost the immune system and get back on track. The body needs proper nutrients more than anything during that time.

Yeah I guess I am hoping the clen is fueling my appetite and I could eat more crap without the consequences but I am sure it is not doing my immune system any favors...I guess I will give that up. Sucks trying to stick to protocol take my nolva and clomid, glutamine b4 bed, creatine....fuck I hate being sick!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131