over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best cutting steroid opinions

wb77black

Registered
i'm starting my third cycle in about a month and was curious to what you guys have experienced as your best cutting agent i'm going to be taking 500mgs sust 400mgs deca and i'm looking to take a third i'm 200 lbs 5'11" at about 10 percent bodyfat i don't get too many sides while im on aas but i tend to break out heavy when i come off when my natty's come back so i was thinking winstrol instead of mast or proviron to avoid a heavy dht sides like acne but also don't like the liver toxicity of the winny but was thinking it wouldn't be that bad at about 40 to 50 mgs e/d.

treadmill... or if your source can't get that, try an elliptical...

DNP........ J/K

"i'm going to be taking 500mgs sust 400mgs deca" - And you want a "CUTTING AGENT" to go with those two? What's your logic?

Last edited:
Just saw a sponsor carrying this..

"Pre comp 300 - per 1 mil you get 100mg test prop/ 100mg masteron prop/ 100mg tren ace - ideal for competitors"

or Primobolan.

"Pre comp 300 - per 1 mil you get 100mg test prop/ 100mg masteron prop/ 100mg tren ace - ideal for competitors"

:eek: That'll leave a lump...Holy she-it!

:eek: That'll leave a lump...Holy she-it!

I think it has some sort of anesthetic that numbs the injection site, like the Sust400 they carry..its

smooth as hell.

Last edited:
I have said this what seems to be a hundred times now......"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A CUTTING STEROID". You can get as cut as you want on what you are using by adjusting your diet and doing some cardio!!!

Cutting cycles are a myth, bulking cycles are a myth, it is all controlled by your diet. You can get big on stan, test, deca, eq, tren, all of them. You can get ripped on all of them too. DIET, DIET, DIET!!!!!!!!

I have said this what seems to be a hundred times now......"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A CUTTING STEROID". You can get as cut as you want on what you are using by adjusting your diet and doing some cardio!!!

Cutting cycles are a myth, bulking cycles are a myth, it is all controlled by your diet. You can get big on stan, test, deca, eq, tren, all of them. You can get ripped on all of them too. DIET, DIET, DIET!!!!!!!!

Thank you! Isn't it funny how guys that don't like to diet or do cardio all swear up and down about how they're gonna get "cut" from primo/winny, etc?

Agree 100%

- Option

I am a big believer in this as well. Heck, I've even been running across a few post on dbol for cutting! :eek: The problem I see with dbol is how it would affect your cardio, but that is a whole different topic......

Maybe add Var to the cycle???

Seriously. Im so sick of this wishful misconception. Learn how to diet properly to mainain your mass while you lose fat. You dont need cardio, you dont need drugs...all you need is to know how, what, and when to eat.

I agree diet's most important. Wierd that you looking to cut while on deca+test..?

i'm starting my third cycle in about a month and was curious to what you guys have experienced as your best cutting agent i'm going to be taking 500mgs sust 400mgs deca and i'm looking to take a third i'm 200 lbs 5'11" at about 10 percent bodyfat i don't get too many sides while im on aas but i tend to break out heavy when i come off when my natty's come back so i was thinking winstrol instead of mast or proviron to avoid a heavy dht sides like acne but also don't like the liver toxicity of the winny but was thinking it wouldn't be that bad at about 40 to 50 mgs e/d.

Everyone is probably going to yell at me for my choice of "CUTTING" steroid, which, personally I don't think there is any such thing as a Cutting/bulking steroid.

Test as a base at a low dose. And, a little DBOL. The Dbol just provides amazing muscle pumps even when you're dieting or carb depleting. It really keeps you filled out. OF course, cycle it through the diet rationally - i.e., don't just stay on it for 16 weeks. But you might be able to go 4 weeks on 4 off 4 on, if your liver isn't too hot.

Just my two cents. I'm just not a big cutting vs bulking steroid kind of guy.

To those who don't know here it is. The higher the anabolic score of your gear the greater nitrogen retention and balance will be thus creating an anabolic environment for muscle to grow. This is also true of diets. The higher the anabolic score of your gear the less catabolism will occur due to better and higher nitrogen balance within the muscle while on limited caloric intake.

So if you are dieting your ass off go for gear that is a stronger anaobolic than it is androgenic. But always keep your androgens high while dieting to maintain that same nitrogen balance and strength. Who knows, if your diet is super dialled in you might even gain a pound ot two of muscle while on that diet.

This should be a sticky! Agree with u bro...

To those who don't know here it is. The higher the anabolic score of your gear the greater nitrogen retention and balance will be thus creating an anabolic environment for muscle to grow. This is also true of diets. The higher the anabolic score of your gear the less catabolism will occur due to better and higher nitrogen balance within the muscle while on limited caloric intake.

So if you are dieting your ass off go for gear that is a stronger anaobolic than it is androgenic. But always keep your androgens high while dieting to maintain that same nitrogen balance and strength. Who knows, if your diet is super dialled in you might even gain a pound ot two of muscle while on that diet.

thank you old fella i think this is what i was looking for i've been told there are only a few fat burning steroids out there and test and deca are two of them this is the reason i've chosen them all three times. when i diet i tend to lose alot of muscle its just real tough for me to keep it on while eating real lean thanks for the info

great post oldfella!! i eat big,but clean,and am able to keep cut on anything i have ever taken.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear