over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best gyms in the United States

The Golds Gyms in Vegas aren't there anymore and haven't been for years, however I trained at the two best ones which were located at...

Sahara and Decatur
&
Flamingo and Sandhill

Both great gyms that are featured in a lot of old bodybuilding vids...including Jay Cutler's old training vids.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Lifted there in 2003... And it was Thursday before Mr o... Several pros there. The flamingo location was just unreal... Better than golds venice from what I recall. Had some rare equipment several neck machines, a wrist roller machine... Super heavy dbs

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Lifted there in 2003... And it was Thursday before Mr o... Several pros there. The flamingo location was just unreal... Better than golds venice from what I recall. Had some rare equipment several neck machines, a wrist roller machine... Super heavy dbs

Always cool to find unique stuff like that. 24 Hour off Trinity Mills in Dallas is the only place I've ever seen a wrist roller machine.

If you get down to Philly.
Fit Gym on Chestnut St.
Old School on the 1st Floor, all Machines on the Second.
Only place in the City with DB's that go up to 250 Lbs.................. JP

We have 5 LVACs out here now and yes the women are hot but too many young turds work out there also..
Yep I train at the one on Eastern at 215.

Nothing special about these gyms.

As Knight 9 said, Golds Flamingo was the real deal.

I was there on vacation in 2002. I remember a standing calf raise with a 1000 lb weight stack. I think Continental was the brand name.

Diamond Gym, Maplewood New Jersey

Hell yeah baby! Best hardcore gym in the Garden State. been there many times! :headbang:

I still haven't been there and I live in Jersey, further south but I'm also in the city a lot so I drive right by it. I have to check it out.

Best ones I've been to are Powerhouse New Haven, Stacks in Ackworth, GA and of course Bev's in Syosset. Theres also one in Wildwood, NJ called Atilis gym that is really good too, Beach st gym in Daytona (or thereabouts) was also a good experience when I went some years ago.

I still haven't been there and I live in Jersey, further south but I'm also in the city a lot so I drive right by it. I have to check it out.

Best ones I've been to are Powerhouse New Haven, Stacks in Ackworth, GA and of course Bev's in Syosset. Theres also one in Wildwood, NJ called Atilis gym that is really good too, Beach st gym in Daytona (or thereabouts) was also a good experience when I went some years ago.

I still have not made it to Atilis. They now have five locations: the first location is in Wildwood and one is right outside Atlantic City in Egg Harbor Township.

Atilis Gym Shows Its Muscle With Ambitious Expansion Plans | OCNJ Daily

It's not everyone's cup of tea but I often go to the East Bank Club. By far the hottest and richest women in town workout there. You won't see many big dudes though. Over 4000 check ins per day and their equipment selection is awesome... Over 450,000 square feet in size. In the summer the pool deck is the place to be. I worked for xsports and know the owner. They're so dirty I wouldn't walk into one unless I had to.

We have 5 LVACs out here now and yes the women are hot but too many young turds work out there also..

Agreed the club attracts the young douche type--especially Flamingo/215.
FYI--they're three quarters done with their newest location on Russel/95.
It's going to be their new flagship location.

I've been to Xsport once, I would take it over the Life Time I normally go to if it were closer. You're right though, the burbs are full of "clubs" instead of actual gyms :banghead:

Its Not Bad....There are a few Big Boys. There is A few pro's.
This guy Brandon have seen the last few days took 3rd at the Arnold or Olympia. Smaller like 170lbs, must be in Figure I guess ?

In upstate SC....Nautilus has been there almost 40 years. Gym owner is an old powerlifter....and Lee Haney trained there back in the day at times.

Between western NC and SC....lots of small "hole in the walls" that are hardcore....especially in the powerlifting community.

I've even hit up several Anytime Fitness locations in these areas and was surprised by how well some were setup.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Brandon Hendrickson maybe? He's a men's physique guy; I see him around at a lot of the shows around the state.

Only xsport I went to was the one on Elston. A TON of hammer strength machines which I liked, but for the same-ish drive I'd rather go to Quads, lol.

Before I get too deep into prep we should get a workout in sometime since you're only a few towns over from me. I wouldn't mind picking your brain about a few things as well.

Its Not Bad....There are a few Big Boys. There is A few pro's.
This guy Brandon have seen the last few days took 3rd at the Arnold or Olympia. Smaller like 170lbs, must be in Figure I guess ?

It's not everyone's cup of tea but I often go to the East Bank Club. By far the hottest and richest women in town workout there. You won't see many big dudes though. Over 4000 check ins per day and their equipment selection is awesome... Over 450,000 square feet in size. In the summer the pool deck is the place to be. I worked for xsports and know the owner. They're so dirty I wouldn't walk into one unless I had to.

Sounds like the Lifetime Fitness I've been too down in Atlanta...I pulled up and thought "oh the gym must be in the mall somewhere." No..it was all the gym lol. They had a giant pool and water slide outdoors connected to it..never seen such a big gym floor, yet the dumbbells were crammed in one tiny ass section :banghead:

Why do people like Destination Dallas? I'm genuinely curious.

Aside from leg equipment, they have nothing special. There are almost no bodybuilders who train there, just skinny kids and people into fitness because it's the cool thing to do. I've never had a positive interaction with anyone there, only had people be unnecessarily rude to me.

This is a place that does cookie decorating contests, hot dog and burger cookouts, etc. I consider it Planet Fitness for powerlifters.

It may have been just the times you were there. Try to zone out what you don't like and get the work done.

Steve Kuclo Trains Chest for 2018 Indy Pro

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxUJW7OywO4"]Steve Kuclo Trains Chest | 2018 IFBB Indy Pro - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear