over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best gyms in the United States

^^ That vid isnt even from 2018 lol. Dan doesnt live here anymore and the equip is different.

Destination isnt bad at all. It isnt a god send, but its a damn solid gym.

^^ That vid isnt even from 2018 lol. Dan doesnt live here anymore and the equip is different.

Destination isnt bad at all. It isnt a god send, but its a damn solid gym.

I noticed that too. It seems MD is recycling their footage.

I noticed that too. It seems MD is recycling their footage.

MD has been recycling for years. They just continue to post the same articles, same videos, etc., and occasionally put a note that it's an old piece at the top. They deserve where they've sunk to.

If you get to colorado check out Team Tom Gym... 40k square feet, powerliftig, sttongman, bodybuilding, strength and conditioning... i could go on.... website is teamtomgym.com

Apollon Gym, Edison NJ. Best Old school equipment. Saw Dorian Yates, Marcus Rule, Rich Gaspari, just to name a few.
Apollon is great, trained their many times when I was in college. Great equipment and great atmosphere for bodybuilders. I trained their with Gaspari once or twice between 96-98. I was a college kid with an eagerness to compete and learn and he was a good dude. It's been a long time but I remember using the first run of products from his company and they were fantastic. I never would have had this exposure and experience if I hadn't met him at Apollon. Good memories.

For Jersey Folk, Giant Fitness in Woodbury Heights NJ has amazing equipment...some of the best leg stuff I've ever seen

I saw that Bob Bonham sold and retired at the end of last year. Who owns S&S now?
i'm not sure. i can find out though. when i used to train there you were in the minority if you were not on gear and the atmosphere was great. so many competitors and you never knew which ifbb pro you might see training. sometimes there were photoshoots there. one of the most gargantuan set of legs i ever saw was in that gym...on a woman no less. I know Bob had some health issues in the last few years. I didn't know him well but he was not the most pleasant guy to be around but i hope he's in better shape now. That gym is a true gem for anyone with a passion for fitness. last time i was in there were a lot less bodybuilders and it had less of a hardcore vibe, still an incredible gym all the same. i believe they took a part of the gym and dedicated it to Crossfit. The only gym that could come close IMO was the Atlantis Gym in Laval, Canada which also doubles as showroom for all of Atlantis fitness equipment. It houses every piece of equipment they have to date. Also a great place.

Knight9 already mentioned it, but Gold's in Venice is my favorite gym. Metroflex in Long Beach is fun too.

Knight9 already mentioned it, but Gold's in Venice is my favorite gym. Metroflex in Long Beach is fun too.
I dig Metro. If you haven't already, check out Fit Nation in Norwalk. Another great gym I frequent.
Milos is always there training clients too. Seen John Meadows and quite a few other big names there.

I dig Metro. If you haven't already, check out Fit Nation in Norwalk. Another great gym I frequent.
Milos is always there training clients too. Seen John Meadows and quite a few other big names there.

I hadn't heard of Fit Nation. I'll check it out once I'm able to lift again. I've seen Scot Mendelson and some other big names at Gold's in Venice. It's fun working out around guys who aren't big names but are benching 5+ plates or squatting 7+ plates.

Where I used to lift at, great gym.

wow...original Randy Coyle Swing Squat at 0:11. great piece! you don't see too many of those around.
If Randy is the guy that invented that, he came in one night and instructed me on how to use it properly. Really friendly guy. I wish I had one of those swing squats now!

Apollon is great, trained their many times when I was in college. Great equipment and great atmosphere for bodybuilders. I trained their with Gaspari once or twice between 96-98. I was a college kid with an eagerness to compete and learn and he was a good dude. It's been a long time but I remember using the first run of products from his company and they were fantastic. I never would have had this exposure and experience if I hadn't met him at Apollon. Good memories.

Yes! Apollon, Diamond, JS Fitness. No particular order.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner