advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best liver supplement stack for heavy oral cycle?

fitnessmuscle

Registered
Guys I’ve never used any before but have been researching a lot and was thinking of going with synthek sythergine , now my question ,what’s been your most effective liver support stack where you had actual blood work , is that even possible to stay normal ranges with really toxic orals like superdrol or halo test and still keep levels in range ? what do you guys think? Lots of choices out there , liv 52 , nac , tudca , sythergine etc and to me ,sythergine seems to have the best shot at it

I've had numerous labs while using Synthergine and can say it definitely works.

I can tell you with NAC my liver went from my Dr being alarmed to in acceptable range in 12 days

I can tell you with NAC my liver went from my Dr being alarmed to in acceptable range in 12 days
Ya actually that’s the one I was thinking of using with sythergine, I mean they give it in hospitals for acetaminophen overdose only the injectable version, can’t remember if it’s nac or glutathione but have heard great things about nac as well

Ya actually that’s the one I was thinking of using with sythergine, I mean they give it in hospitals for acetaminophen overdose only the injectable version, can’t remember if it’s nac or glutathione but have heard great things about nac as well
Glutathione by mouth doesn't work well, you digest most of it. It is NAC that's used for tylenol OD, either IV or by mouth but i guess a lot of people don't tolerate it by mouth because of the sulfur smell. Personally, i take it no problem

I've had numerous labs while using Synthergine and can say it definitely works.
There ya go...Synthergine is it. And they even offer a Free deal just for getting labs done...No other company selling liver supps offers that type of deal!

Add in that buying Synthergine also gets you access to the VIP forum where the sponsors are hooking members up with contests and giveaways...How can it not be your choice :cool:

The below has got my liver enzymes lower than they have been in years.

2400mg NAC
750mg each Choline/Inositol
1000mg TUDCA
600mg Dihydromyricetin (DHM)
The problem is find a Real TUDCA ; UDCA is pharma but TUDCA no

Glutathione by mouth doesn't work well, you digest most of it. It is NAC that's used for tylenol OD, either IV or by mouth but i guess a lot of people don't tolerate it by mouth because of the sulfur smell. Personally, i take it no problem

There’s a new kid on the block, s actyl gluithione, clinical studies show bioavailability rivals IV glut.

It’s expensive, but 200-300mg a day wouldn’t be bad at all.

TUdCA
A actyl glutathione
Curcumin

3 different pathways

I don’t think NAC or glut would be a good as a combo for Synthergine as it already has some gluthione precursors in it. TUDCA would probably help more

And finally, and don’t take this as a “fuck it” then…..the human liver is a fucking BeAST.

I worked for 4 years on a VA PTSD unit. The amount of absurdity some of those vets put their body through is just remarkable. LONG term massive alcohol and drug use.

Liver would be back to normal after a 28 day stay. I’m sure there was fibrosis and scarring….but the amount of anadrol you’d have to take and the time course would kill your kidneys or heart before it fucked with your liver.

Don’t drink….pick a good company of TUDCA, gluthione, or Synthergine….chill out on fructose/drugs on cycle….you’ll be fine

What's your goal using suoerdrol? Never used but heard it's very toxic and when you stop the glycogen/fullness goes too. At least that was my impression when I researched it

What's your goal using suoerdrol? Never used but heard it's very toxic and when you stop the glycogen/fullness goes too. At least that was my impression when I researched it

You answered your own question.

If you have ever tried superdrol….you’d know why he’s taking it.

It’s a hell of a drug

its your kidneys you should be more hyper focused about on cycle LIVER unless bloods demonstrate otherwise. Lets take in consideration superdrol notoriously causing jaundice yes , liver can heal itself kidney cannot,
the kidney issue is what is affecting bodybuilders, tons of focus on the LIVER while worthwhile, more focus needs to be on KIDNEYS

tudca is an easy fix, kidneys NOT SO MUCH takes more TLC

its your kidneys you should be more hyper focused about on cycle LIVER unless bloods demonstrate otherwise. Lets take in consideration superdrol notoriously causing jaundice yes , liver can heal itself kidney cannot,
the kidney issue is what is affecting bodybuilders, tons of focus on the LIVER while worthwhile, more focus needs to be on KIDNEYS

tudca is an easy fix, kidneys NOT SO MUCH takes more TLC
Have you heard about something called astragalus? How does that work for kidney health? If not ,what’s the best kidney support in your opinion ?

Have you heard about something called astragalus? How does that work for kidney health? If not ,what’s the best kidney support in your opinion ?
i attribute 5g per day astragulus and 5g per day taurine for my kidney health/regen post RHABDO

FUCK YOU, DOCTORS. Thank you PROM FAMILY

FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH, pink salt lemon water with baking soda has been my daily elixir, also daily SAUNA, fasting etc

i attribute 5g per day astragulus and 5g per day taurine for my kidney health/regen post RHABDO

FUCK YOU, DOCTORS. Thank you PROM FAMILY

FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH, pink salt lemon water with baking soda has been my daily elixir, also daily SAUNA, fasting etc
Wow that can be fatal , so ya I’d say 5 g astragalus and 5 g taurine seems like a winner if it cured your kidneys from that , any idea what caused that? from what I hear it’s pretty rare

Wow that can be fatal , so ya I’d say 5 g astragalus and 5 g taurine seems like a winner if it cured your kidneys from that , any idea what caused that? from what I hear it’s pretty rare
it was a combination of injuries sustained from getting jumped/brawl and this is MY GUESS, doctors found lacerations on my kidneys, but I dont think i had excellent shape kidneys going into this considering all the orals i used to rock. It was a perfect storm bro

Guys I’ve never used any before but have been researching a lot and was thinking of going with synthek sythergine , now my question ,what’s been your most effective liver support stack where you had actual blood work , is that even possible to stay normal ranges with really toxic orals like superdrol or halo test and still keep levels in range ? what do you guys think? Lots of choices out there , liv 52 , nac , tudca , sythergine etc and to me ,sythergine seems to have the best shot at it
Everyone loves TUDCA here but I’ve taken Liv 52 for 2 decades and it’s always worked for me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131