mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best peps for single digit body fat reduction?

DrNAt linked me to a pharmaceutical site where I could get in touch with a rep to purchase some HCG.

300g protein - 1200 cals
90g fat - 810 cals
100g carbs - 400 cals

2410 cals a day roughly. I was being generous on the carbs.

how long u been eating 2400 cals

imo...thats too many for your weight....sounds like maint cals for u

how long u been eating 2400 cals

imo...thats too many for your weight....sounds like maint cals for u

How much he weigh? 2400 calories is pretty low for anyone that lifts weights let alone all that cardio on top. Gotta keep metabolism fired up. Calories overrated to s point anyway. Macros and food choices just as important. ( im not saying calories don't matter though, they do obviously)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
hmm, looks like i called it right, "Dr" Nat is here to pimp HCG, someone should ban this fool.

hmm, looks like i called it right, "Dr" Nat is here to pimp HCG, someone should ban this fool.

Yep. Anyone who goes on about hcg diet on a bodybuilding forum is umm how do I put it, a little wacky, full of Shit. I dunno you choose

How much he weigh? 2400 calories is pretty low for anyone that lifts weights let alone all that cardio on top. Gotta keep metabolism fired up. Calories overrated to s point anyway. Macros and food choices just as important. ( im not saying calories don't matter though, they do obviously)

said he was 5'8 176 13%bf...and cant lose weight..15 cals per lb is basically maint cals...which in his case is about 2400cals...

drop the cals

calories overrated?????? eat too many...gain weight...eat too little...lose weight

i assure u...if u eat 3500 clean cals with a maintenance of 2300 cals...u will gain weight along with fat...i dont care if its all chicken breasts

Last edited:
said he was 5'8 176 13%bf...and cant lose weight..15 cals per lb is basically maint cals...which in his case is about 2400cals...

drop the cals

calories overrated?????? eat too many...gain weight...eat too little...lose weight

i assure u...if u eat 3500 clean cals with a maintenance of 2300 cals...u will gain weight along with fat...i dont care if its all chicken breasts

Controlling insulin just as important. Fat loss and weight loss 2 totally different things in my eyes anyway. Calories are important but not the be all and end all. Insulin levels, re feeding to increase leptin etc. So much more than just eating less

Last edited:
Controlling insulin just as important. Fat loss and weight loss 2 totally different things in my eyes anyway. Calories are important but not the be all and end all. Insulin levels, re feeding to increase leptin etc. So much more than just eating less

He said he was eating healthy and a paleo diet...at 2400 cals and maintaining

I'm suggesting lowering his cals to lose fat...that's all it will take

His stats are similar to mine...so I'm pretty sure he's eating to much

I 5'9 165 at 6-7% and maintain on 2-2200 cals...with 2 cheat meals ew

Last edited:
Now for some actual advice, not personal attacking ...

For someone around 81kg, 5"8, 14% body fat, total body water 61%, Intracellular water 65%, Active tissue mass 54%

The Nutritional requirements would be
Energy in calories: 2157
Energy in kJ: 9031

So you need to get under that 2157 calories.
PLUS do whatever i suggested you can in #24

Even doing an hour of cardio each morning and 45-60 minutes of weights at lunch. That allows me two "windows" of increased insulin sensitivity. Naturally right in the morning, and of course of weights. I feel like with eating 2400 cals a day, the cardio, and weights. -500 cals from cardio, -150 from weights, that's -650 calories.

So 2400 - 650 = 1750. You figure 500 cals a day x 7 days = 1 pound a week. I should aim for around 1850-1900.

I'll cut the almonds, cherries, mustard.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Ok, when you have a better suggestion to cut down on fat without losing muscle u let me know. you are all doing a GW151 right now. Just pure trolling.

A little test and gh and a very good prep coach simple. With the right coach may even gain some muscle. Never used gw151. Don't use any fat loss supps really except drinking Green tea

Now for some actual advice, not personal attacking ...

For someone around 81kg, 5"8, 14% body fat, total body water 61%, Intracellular water 65%, Active tissue mass 54%

The Nutritional requirements would be
Energy in calories: 2157
Energy in kJ: 9031

So you need to get under that 2157 calories.
PLUS do whatever i suggested you can in #24
so now your suggesting what i suggested....EAT LESS CALORIES

You mean you would listen to the researchers who find things for him to talk about :rolleyes: I have nothing against him btw, he has great advice, but guess what, he gets paid to do it. This is a free advice forum, i did at the very start say he would need to completely detox. I actually gave 3 suggestions, im not about to spend an hour per post and lay out what i would in a paid consultation for free advice. What have the other suggestions been on here? Eat less calories... im sure he has tried that...
thats now what your suggesting....and suggested with the hcg diet (aint that consuming 500 cals a day)

You didnt call anything right, i get no benefit giving him a link to where he can get hCG from, it was like me saying you can get online meds from ADC.. there is no referral system set up, so one suggestion on hCG means im pimping it does it.. what is wrong with some of you...

Ok, when you have a better suggestion to cut down on fat without losing muscle u let me know. you are all doing a GW151 right now. Just pure trolling. i suggested it very early in this thread...intermittent fasting

USA Medic have you found any advice i have given you to be helpful, be it in this tread or others? has those above been doing the same contribution ?
see bold

so now your suggesting what i suggested....EAT LESS CALORIES

I missed your post sorry mg1228, and yes your right intermittent fasting can be great. :D USA Medic said he is under that figure anyway, -750cal due to exercise so he is already doing what we both suggested and he still isnt going down in body fat. Something is stopping his body from doing it..

Anyone should still try and do all the stuff on #24 not just for weight loss but for health, this reduces the "things" that is stopping his body from losing the fat.

Im not going to mention hCG again... Just not understood.. 500cal is just to trigger the body into starvation mode so the hCG can then get the body to focus on adipose fat and release another 1000-1500cal from fat thus losing 10kg on average in 3 weeks, no muscle loss. But again, end of discussion on hCG.

Mg, what amount of exercise are you doing? Can you calculate the calories you are burning from that ?

Last edited:
I'm thinking common sense says for Medic to get a blood panel on hormones done, and go from there.

I'd like to suggest injecting donkey urine and going on a 1000 cal a day diet, calories coming from partially digested squirrel testicles, regurgitated by a 3 legged anteater.

Hey, it ain't no worse than the HCG "diet":D:D:D

I'm thinking common sense says for Medic to get a blood panel on hormones done, and go from there.

I'd like to suggest injecting donkey urine and going on a 1000 cal a day diet, calories coming from partially digested squirrel testicles, regurgitated by a 3 legged anteater.

Hey, it ain't no worse than the HCG "diet":D:D:D

Haha the voice of reason. Hcg diet omg:banghead::banghead: why the fuck are we discussing the hc fucking g diet :banghead:

I'm gonna drop the almonds and instead pick-up a serving of MCT oil. No more fruit...

What are everyone's thoughts on Splenda and shit like Mio water flavor's...

I'm gonna drop the almonds and instead pick-up a serving of MCT oil. No more fruit...

You need to hire someone and learn from them. That is my best advice for you. ;)
Not to throw you way off, but I eat lots of fruit and I am very lean. Phil Hernon also believes in eating servings of fruit. I also eat almonds. :D

MIO not only makes allows me to significantly increase my water intake, but also got me off drinking diet sodas.

Sans Pellegrino + watermelon MIO + fresh lime >>>> Diet Soda.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear