over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Better Defense--LSU or Alabama?

They got busted smoking the legal weed stuff

This is correct. YOu would think all the shit the other guys got into for the bar fight, that these guys would do everything by the book. Stupid kids. I am wondering if someone is out to get LSU.

Go Sooners!

I'm a die hard OU Sooners fan, and I think we could beat Alabama, but I think LSU would beat us. Hopefully OU will be in the BCS Championship game, but I doubt we will win it all!

Games at Bryant Denny Stadium, no one can stop Richardson, Alabama's D is also an NFL calibur D and The Crimson Tide will find a way to win by keeping the ball away from LSU. LSU can not score when they dont have the football. From what I have seen of the two teams they are evenly matched for the most part. But I give Alabama the win, on late drive or LSU turnover at home in a close game. Then on to the SEC chapionship, then to a Natl chanpionship.

OU is out of it!

I going to have to take everything I said about OU back, we play K-State at home this Saturday and since they haven't had a loss, I figure well lose again. Then we play OK State for the last game at there place; so there's another loss. Such high expectations every year, but we can't get the job done each and every week. We are either up or down; no consistency. I figure it will be either OK State versus either Alabama/LSU. rt...

angus

angus, are you talking about the greatest college football linebacker of all time? When he arrived on campus, he was 215lbs. and the next year when he played, i think he was in the 240 range. He is my favorite OU player of all time. rt...

The Boz

I loved the freakin' Boz. Alotta people didn't like, him--I did, still do.

This is correct. YOu would think all the shit the other guys got into for the bar fight, that these guys would do everything by the book. Stupid kids. I am wondering if someone is out to get LSU.

Someone is ALWAYS out to ruin #1 bro...stupid mistakes...but these guys should be on the field next week. The running back is a powerhouse and the corner/db Mathieu is an animal on the field...and LSU will need them both to defeat Alabama. So these kids need to get their friggin head on straight and focus on what's important...they are ALL NFL hopefuls! Early in the draft too. Both of LSU's quarter backs have the ability and skill to win...and the defense plays their hearts out every game I have had the chance to watch.
Should be a great SEC battle next Sat night!! GEAUX TIGERS!!

I loved him too. I was wearing his jersey in middle school and I saw Stone Cold three times! Actually that whole era was awesome.

13 bruh... :confused:

Bryant won 6
Stallings 1
Saban 1

They claim 13 but other than those 8 the other 5 are very arguable. You have to remember that back in the day every fucking body named a National Champion. The tuscaloosa times, Birmingham news, eufala mens club; I'm exagerating of cousre but it was way more than just the AP

also they use to give it out before the bowl games. I think once in the 60s Bama was crownd NC and then lost the bowl game to Notre Dame.

That being said in reference to the OG Post, I say Bama. Just look at some of the points allowed by the 2 teams. Bama is way more complete on both sides of the ball and coaching edge... come on, do I evan have to say it SABAN!:cool:

Pains me to admit it as an Auburn fan :banghead: I need to go watch Cam Newton Highlights to repent :p

Last edited:
and if you only count Bama's 8; it's still more than anyone else :mad:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member