advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which off-season cycle would be better in your opinion?

Miszuk

Newbies
Let's say we have 1225mg of gear per week. Total amount of gear stay the same in each cycle
Which cycle would be better to build muscle mass in your opinion?
1) 700mg test/525mg npp/7,5iu gh ed/slin
2) 700mg test/350mg npp/175mg tren a/7,5iu gh ed/slin

One more question do you think such low dose of tren can bring better benefits than higher amount of npp present in cycle "(1"

Let's say we have 1225mg of gear per week. Total amount of gear stay the same in each cycle

One more question do you think such low dose of tren can bring better benefits than higher amount of npp present in cycle "(1"
Probably in the long run minimal difference

However

Just because tren is problematic for most one way or another

Option 1 and save tren for pre contest or dieting etc

The addition of trenbolone will definitely give a lot especially 200 mg in the offseason is a dose that can make a difference but it will certainly be more burdensome than the addition of nandrolone itself although with such doses, if you have a clean diet, watch your cardio, blood pressure, glycemia and have appropriate supplementation, it will not be there are great side effects here

The addition of trenbolone will definitely give a lot especially 200 mg in the offseason is a dose that can make a difference but it will certainly be more burdensome than the addition of nandrolone itself although with such doses, if you have a clean diet, watch your cardio, blood pressure, glycemia and have appropriate supplementation, it will not be there are great side effects here
Thanks Luki for reply, right now i'm on cycle number ("1). Do you think switching to variant ("2) 350mg npp/175mg tren from 525mg npp. Would be reasonable? or do not overcomplicate things?

Bp 120/70 , glycemia 70mg/dl. Supplementation on point too.

I want to build as much muscle mass as it possible. I try to maximize everything i can. I building my life around bb, so i'm realy serious about my goals.

I appreciate your advice

Thanks Luki for reply, right now i'm on cycle number ("1). Do you think switching to variant ("2) 350mg npp/175mg tren from 525mg npp. Would be reasonable? or do not overcomplicate things?

Bp 120/70 , glycemia 70mg/dl. Supplementation on point too.

I want to build as much muscle mass as it possible. I try to maximize everything i can. I building my life around bb, so i'm realy serious about my goals.

I appreciate your advice
If everything is going well I wouldn't change a thing - maybe if you hit a plateau at some point just add a little Trenbolone

If your entire life revolves around bodybuilding and you are serious, then why don't you stick to cycle (1) ?

Adding 175mg tren ace to any cycle will make it 'better', yeah; but this is your life, LONG TERM 10 YEARS BLASTING.

So why the rush? Save it for contest prep, ultimately you'll be the same size in a few years regardless.

If everything is going well I wouldn't change a thing - maybe if you hit a plateau at some point just add a little Trenbolone
Yeah. I hit a plateau that's why i'm considering to change. Diet/Traning intensity is on point

Yeah. I hit a plateau that's why i'm considering to change. Diet/Traning intensity is on point
so if training and diet are in place, you need more mg to continue growing, so it really doesn't matter whether you add trenbolone or increase the test or nandrolone - you just need a higher amount of mg total to continue growing

Thank you all. This was really helpful!
I would save the tren for prep.

I would up the test and other items you’re currently taking as Luki said along with calories.

Or if you have no issues with it use EQ instead of tren. Something like 900/600/300 Test, EQ, NPP. You could also flip the EQ and NPP amounts based on goals. But you have so many factors to play with as those are still modest and low MG amounts for a cycle.

so if training and diet are in place, you need more mg to continue growing, so it really doesn't matter whether you add trenbolone or increase the test or nandrolone - you just need a higher amount of mg total to continue growing
Luki, I know it’s probably person dependent, but lets say someone was on a gram of gear in total. How much would you recommend them upping the dose in order to continue making gains?

Luki, I know it’s probably person dependent, but lets say someone was on a gram of gear in total. How much would you recommend them upping the dose in order to continue making gains?
Nobody can give good answers to these vague questions, specific question = specific answer.

I'm sure this isn't the answer you're looking for but generally people are going to bump several hundred mgs of something that is tolerable at minimum, whether its increase testosterone or EQ.

In my opinion always as little as possible - you add 10%, if it's still not enough, you add another 10

So what are your stats? Macros of current diet? Training?

There could be obvious gaps in your game that is stalling your gain and not necessarily gear related.
If you want accurate answers to questions like this then give us the true overall picture of what your doing.

There could be obvious gaps in your game that is stalling your gain and not necessarily gear related.
If you want accurate answers to questions like this then give us the true overall picture of what your doing.

Is not gear related 100%.

The drugs that dont effect your digestion the most.

Whilst trying to maintain health as best you can (offseason).

brother look at gear just like food, it's a tool. The steroids you take won't train instead of you, and they definitely won't eat instead of you.

The difference is just taking a lil bit out of NPP and adding that total to tren?

You're. Overthinking. This.
You're right. I needed to get reminder. I will stick with npp. You know how it was. You are in your "pick" you are young. I'm making progress year by year. And always want to improve. Like everyone that taking this sport seriously.
All of you guys remind me. How BB simple is. I know that years before but now I'm more aware.

What happens if you add 500 more calories a day? You say diet and training is on point. But if you add calories you grow, if it's fat than add mote gear.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131