over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar in offseason your opinion

Mufasa referenced this post from Type-II..

Thread 'Primo: science/broscience thread... assessment of strengths/weaknesses' https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...ad-assessment-of-strengths-weaknesses.169109/

"Building upon that foundation, here is a graph from a 1965 study [1] which analyzed various AAS under strictly controlled conditions-- specifically Primo, Deca, Dbol, Anadur (nandrolone hexylphenylpropionate, a 21-day half life form of nandrolone), and Androxan (oral similar to androstanozole). It is a very strong study design that studied the human effects of the compared AAS under precisely manipulable conditions (»). That is, patients were tube-fed, immobilized, and the researchers could tease out the anabolic effects of the AAS studied with dietary manipulation (protein and caloric intake were manipulated) precision:

Primo-vs-Deca-Nitrogen-retention-1.pngView attachment 190700

In one patient (Case 1) a 100mg bolus of Primo was administered resulting in an uncomplicated 16 day positive nitrogen balance with a total nitrogen retention of 30.8g [1] on a caloric surplus (55%>BMR) and protein intake of 1.65 g/kg b.w. See Figure 1(N) [above].

This basically matched the nitrogen retention of a woman on an equivalent caloric and protein diet (45%>BMR), 1.5 g/kg b.w (30.6 g, 18 day positive nitrogen balance) [1].

The following Table shows that Primo at 100mg increased lean tissue by about 1/2 the amount as 50mg (!) of Deca:

Primo-vs-Deca-and-orals-lean-mass-Table.pngView attachment 190701

References:

[1] Saarne, A., Bjerstaf, L., & Ekman, B. (1965). Studies on the Nitrogen Balance in the Human during Long-term Treatment with Different Anabolic Agents under Strictly Standardized Conditions. Acta Medica Scandinavica, 177(2), 199–211. doi:10.1111/j.0954-6820.1965.tb01822.x

[2] Czesla, M., Mehlhorn, G., Fritzsche, D., & Asmussen, G. (1997). Cardiomyoplasty — Improvement of Muscle Fibre Type Transformation by an Anabolic Steroid (Metenolone). Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology, 29(11), 2989–2996. doi:10.1006/jmcc.1997.0543"

This is pretty cool BTW, never seen this study before ever.

I agree. Anavar also has more potent fat loss effects than testosterone (study compared 20mg var to 200mg test)
The study on this was flawed. Calories weren’t even equated iirc. Their diets were whatever they wanted. This same study “showed” nandralone caused fat GAIN, when they switched them from anavar to nandralone due to health marker issues… which I think we can all agree nand is not going to magically cause fat gain (or any steroid, for that matter). It was just a poorly designed study.

It was also in older sedentary overweight men.

The study on this was flawed. Calories weren’t even equated iirc. Their diets were whatever they wanted. This same study “showed” nandralone caused fat GAIN, when they switched them from anavar to nandralone due to health marker issues… which I think we can all agree nand is not going to magically cause fat gain (or any steroid, for that matter). It was just a poorly designed study.

Didn’t know that. Heard it from a YouTube video from Dr. Nicholas Downey. Thanks for correcting me

Yep.. as long as your estrogen requirements are met ( Via test )add whatever you want to your cycle.. it will work to boost anabolic content.. test is the base.. amounts will vary greatly depending on the person. . Now add in what gives you the least amount of issued in regards to side effects..done..
Just a simple concept that just 🪰 right over people's head.
"But bro, primo is weak, but bro, masteron is weak, gotta run tren homie! LMAO 🤣

👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

Just a simple concept that just 🪰 right over people's head.
"But bro, primo is weak, but bro, masteron is weak, gotta run tren homie! LMAO 🤣
If Victor unblocks me I can make a post on my page for him to respond to? That seems to be the way he responds?

By the way, I'm not opposed to primo or mast.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131