over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

better for mass cycle, IGF or HGH

I have used HGH and had great results with Riptropin. I have tried IGF from many different research companies and have been disappointed with the results every single time. I think if you take 5-10 ius of HGH like Riptropin its no where close to what IGF can do. On paper supposedly IGF does all the work for HGH but in REALITY HGH works a lot better both for burning fat and building mass.

I have used HGH and had great results with Riptropin. I have tried IGF from many different research companies and have been disappointed with the results every single time. I think if you take 5-10 ius of HGH like Riptropin its no where close to what IGF can do. On paper supposedly IGF does all the work for HGH but in REALITY HGH works a lot better both for burning fat and building mass.

could possibly be you did not run it correct. igf is best run with mgf as to make new stem cells and make those stem cells into muscle cells. it should be ran post workout not prean hr to several hrs after mgf shots, its not for a pump its for making new muscle cells. hgh works to build muscle by increasing igf but does not increase it as much as directly injecting igf lr3 which is several times more potent than the igf-1 that is created in the body. hgh i would say is better suted for fat loss. igf/mgf combo for building new muscle.

Unless maybe? Mega dosing hgh for long periods.
But I thought, and could be wrong that the IGF release of 100mcgs of Lr3 was equal to 100iu's of hgh...?
I do get a great fat burning effect from LR3 also.

Can you PM me where....all I see for LR3 is $70ish

You have to be able to trust your source, Big Evil. There are lots of fake Igf1- Lr3's out there. Don't assume the cheapest means legit.

The way the pros run Lr3 is by injecting no more than 10mcg per spot so the Igf1 stays localized in the muscle injected in. Put 10mcg in the muscle you want to grow. Put up to 100mcg total in EOD. Some pros use up to 500mcg in 10mcg micro doses EOD. It works even better if you administer insulin 20 minutes after the Igf1-Lr3 as they work synergistically with each other. Click on my banner for legit Igf1-Lr3.

Unless maybe? Mega dosing hgh for long periods.
But I thought, and could be wrong that the IGF release of 100mcgs of Lr3 was equal to 100iu's of hgh...?
I do get a great fat burning effect from LR3 also.

Try the protocol I mentioned in the last post. This method created Dallas McCarver's hamstrings. You must limit use to EOD to keep receptors from over saturating. Results are remarkable!!!

You have to be able to trust your source, Big Evil. There are lots of fake Igf1- Lr3's out there. Don't assume the cheapest means legit.

The way the pros run Lr3 is by injecting no more than 10mcg per spot so the Igf1 stays localized in the muscle injected in. Put 10mcg in the muscle you want to grow. Put up to 100mcg total in EOD. Some pros use up to 500mcg in 10mcg micro doses EOD. It works even better if you administer insulin 20 minutes after the Igf1-Lr3 as they work synergistically with each other. Click on my banner for legit Igf1-Lr3.

thats how im gonna be running mine....bout 20 mcg at a time a few times per day on off days and a couple hrs post workout/mgf shot

Looks like some of you listened and caught on to superior! Welcome to the team!!:headbang:

There is no definitive time as I now of post workout to pin IGF and not interfere with Mgf but an hour would seems minimal.
For just fat loss and hardening mgf is less important.

Like JJ says, pinning multable areas of muscles trained will most likely cut back on spillover but I could be wrong that its partialy the spill over that accounts for the fat loss do to the micro scavaging that occurs in the intestinal track.

Can you PM me where....all I see for LR3 is $70ish

BIG EVIL42, it's all about the quality. Superior Peptide has another batch of IGF-1 lr3 that they are letting it go for $39.95... check it out!

Count Me IN !

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner