over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Better physique with higher carbs?

I'm in the same boat as you. About 150-220g of carbs and I feel I look the best. That's with moderate fat(50-80) and protein close to what carbs are. It keeps me depleted enough to have some awesome loads/cheats/refeeds periodically without loosing ground on body fat levels.

How often are you training on your macros split?

Ill be straight up honest, thats not enough food for me to grow. When you factor my workout in, and my job, where I am on my feet for 8 hours a day constantly walking and moving. Factor my age at 26, and that I have a higher than normal metabolsim, I figure my maintenance calories to be close to 3,200. I also take 25mg of Aromasin daily, ao hold almost no water. Im pretty lean, which factors metabolism running higher as well.

I am trying to bulk. I don't care about a little fat, but obviously you grow and respond better to everything the lower your bodyfat. I take my true day to day changes first thing when I wake up and am fasted. I have dropped 4 pounds and leaned out everywhere in the last 2 weeks since going from 3,500 to 4,200 calories. My fat intake is normally 120-150g as well.

I just finished a training cycle doing DUP style, lifting big 3 three times a week with 1.5 days of auxillary work. I just switched back yesterday to a 4 day split. Chest-tri/back-bi/shoulders/legs. Ill be on it for about 4-6 weeks, before cycleing another DUP run. I wanted a little change in volume and intensity for a couple of weeks.

Im aware everyone is different, thats why maybe given all my factors, 4,200-4,500 isnt really that big of a surplus for how my body runs? I know a few guys on OLM who can eat 6k calories and 600-1000g of carbs and stay lean. That's why Im really just trying to take in information from everyone to get ideas about how different people respond.

I do plan to compete btw. Im not as much worried about looking good until I feel Im big enough to get ready for a show and start prepping. The goal is raw size for thie next 12-15 months, obviously not wanting to put on TOO much fat, but I know that adding a little fat can sometimes be beneficial. I would say Im a hardgainer. Even at 6'...I have to work very hard and very consistent to hit and stay at 225+.

I understand, brother. I was where you are 10 years ago. My competing days are over and I'm just looking at decent size with health, flexibility, and longevity. You have a lot of years to apply the formulas. You're doing right on here asked by questions and learned by what you can. And you're right, a little body fat is a-ok when pushing your weight up. Just don't get yourself disillusioned with your state. Dieting off 40+ lbs doesn't do anybody any good; for progress or sanity

Oh for sure. I have mild sleep apnea normally, and pretty moderate while on gear. The heavier I am...the worse it gets. I try to stay somewhat lean.

Maybe this will help too, but this is me today, only 1,800 calories down so far. Less than 160 carbs consumed as of this picture. But this is several weeks in at 400+ carbs, and like I said, my fats never go below 120g. Im obviously lacking raw size, especially in my chest and shoulders. Im hoping that 4,200+ calories will help put size on where Im lacking.

Also, do you feel that Im lean enough yet to be able to start introducing Insulin without adding crazy bodyfat? As of yet Ive never touched slin or HGH and never ran any peps but IGF once.

Btw. This is definitely the most knowledgeable board out there so I,will always aplreciate all the help I can get.

I'm in the same boat as you. About 150-220g of carbs and I feel I look the best. That's with moderate fat(50-80) and protein close to what carbs are. It keeps me depleted enough to have some awesome loads/cheats/refeeds periodically without loosing ground on body fat levels.

How often are you training on your macros split?

I eat similarly when I'm maintaining/losing fat, which is most of the time. My fats are closer to 100g though.

I'm usually training 5 days a week or something like 3 on/1 off. HIIT cardio post workout 3 days a week.

Ill be straight up honest, thats not enough food for me to grow. When you factor my workout in, and my job, where I am on my feet for 8 hours a day constantly walking and moving. Factor my age at 26, and that I have a higher than normal metabolsim, I figure my maintenance calories to be close to 3,200. I also take 25mg of Aromasin daily, ao hold almost no water. Im pretty lean, which factors metabolism running higher as well.

I am trying to bulk. I don't care about a little fat, but obviously you grow and respond better to everything the lower your bodyfat. I take my true day to day changes first thing when I wake up and am fasted. I have dropped 4 pounds and leaned out everywhere in the last 2 weeks since going from 3,500 to 4,200 calories. My fat intake is normally 120-150g as well.

I just finished a training cycle doing DUP style, lifting big 3 three times a week with 1.5 days of auxillary work. I just switched back yesterday to a 4 day split. Chest-tri/back-bi/shoulders/legs. Ill be on it for about 4-6 weeks, before cycleing another DUP run. I wanted a little change in volume and intensity for a couple of weeks.

Im aware everyone is different, thats why maybe given all my factors, 4,200-4,500 isnt really that big of a surplus for how my body runs? I know a few guys on OLM who can eat 6k calories and 600-1000g of carbs and stay lean. That's why Im really just trying to take in information from everyone to get ideas about how different people respond.

I want to be clear. I don't grow the way I eat most of the time because I'm not trying to. I just finished a little bulk though and ate a lot more carbs, in the realm of 3500-3800 calories daily. I used to bulk on much more.

I mean. Ive been on the same cycle and compounds throughout. Test Prop, Tren Hex, Anadrol. Even through the first 4 weeks of Anadrol I got much much more lean at 3,700-4,200 cals and 350-450 carbs. After I dropped the Drol, I dropped my calories to 3,000 (+/- 2-300) while keeping my carbs around 200-300. I lost vascularity, muscle bellies lost fullness, even my stomach softned and i lost the veins in my midsection, my quads.

Ive unrestricted my intake again, and am consistently around 4-4200 calories, occassionaly up to 4,500. I try to keep my carbs over 400. Now I have been taking ECA 25/200 twice a day to boost metabolism, but do no cardio, so its not like it's exactly working magic, just running my metabolism a little higher. But my vascularity has significantly improved. Muscle bellies have filled back out. Abs are starting to pop again and veins are returning to my lower midsection.

I was around 213 while on lower calories, and came in at 209 tonight adter a week of being back on high calories. Im by no means a pro, and still learning how my body responds. But its difficult to understand exactly why my body is utilizing higger carbs to keep me lean.

I eat plenty of bad shit. Cereal almoat daily. Poptarts. Kool aid. As long as my carbs are over 400g consistently, I keep seeing daily changes to my physique and lean out much better.
TRen and ECA...

TRen and ECA...

Last time I took tren....it just wasnt the same effect. Then again...diet wasnt even close to what it is now.

Sorry never read a lot of the replies but I'm in the same boat.

High carbs, moderate protein, fats as low as possible.

I've tried all the low carbs from Palumbo, Atkins, CKD, TKD, ABC, DEFG, and over the years I've learned to keep fats low.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws