over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Better Sanders?

Barry, few did more with less support around him in the pros and that college season he had was absolutely amazing. I saw something recently like he had multiple 300 yard rushing games that year.

Better athlete - Deion ....possibly one of the best professional athletes of all time.
Better football player to watch - Barry ....for the sheer fact we love watching RB's instead of DB's. Who the hell watches a defensive back all game? No one.

Barry has to be one of the most exciting football players to watch ever.

why did I think this was going to be a political thread

too young (30yo) to have watched much of either of them.. Barry is a great all around human being, though

I used to watch him all the time when he played college ball. Such a beast! Remember a few years ago when he wanted to make a come back at age 49? I don’t think anyone would pick him up, but he was definitely still good enough.
Fought MMA as well In his short time Bo Jackson was a beast Never forget him running over Brian Bosworth on MNF

Barber, Lewis, Law, Woodson,Blount, Lott. These are six guys i would rank as some of the best. I'm not saying deion wasn't good but I wouldn't put him near the top 3 ever. Barry Sanders is second only to possibly Jim Brown in my humble opinion.
Have to disagree respectfully and wholeheartedly - even darrel revis for those 4 years of dominance was better than all those names. Then he fell off after his cal . Barber was very good..wouldn’t call him greaf. Lott was amazing - more of a strong safety than a pure cover corner
Pretty well established Sanders is the greatest of all time.
Fun topic

deon for sure, cb is a harder and more important position than WR. look how the positions are paid today, RB are a dime a dozen, kick them to the curb after their rookie deal. corners are valuable. but Barry was great. as for personality, deon is a flamboyant clown and Barry is a mans man, take Barry every time as a teammate, deon is a cancer in the lock room and one of the most annoying humans ever (he ruins NFL network I want to punch him in the face every time he talks)l

I used to watch Ronnie Lott play high school football. My friend’s dad was his coach. He always said Ronnie would be the best.
That’s pretty awesome - Lott was a BEAST. He would be fined into poverty by today’s rules - but you didn’t run routes across the middle of the field when Lott was around

I was lucky enough to watch Warrick Dunn play highschool - Kevin Franklin was on his team and they literally made the game silly.
Watched all of the Manning’s . Cooper was the most impressive in high school. But I remember going to watch Payton and trying to get a pick with Archie - over in the back ground was this freaking kid slinging the ball around like a man. It was Eli - think he was 12 maybe 13 and could have started at any high school in the country.

That’s pretty awesome - Lott was a BEAST. He would be fined into poverty by today’s rules - but you didn’t run routes across the middle of the field when Lott was around

I was lucky enough to watch Warrick Dunn play highschool - Kevin Franklin was on his team and they literally made the game silly.
Watched all of the Manning’s . Cooper was the most impressive in high school. But I remember going to watch Payton and trying to get a pick with Archie - over in the back ground was this freaking kid slinging the ball around like a man. It was Eli - think he was 12 maybe 13 and could have started at any high school in the country.
That’s crazy! Haha True talent is there early. 12 years old....

Would definitely say Deion. He was cocky but backed it up

It really all just comes down to opinion when talking about great athletes. Lots of opinions and perspectives here and I love it!

Barry was just incredible to watch. Every time he touched the ball, you're just on edge waiting for something spectacular once again.

What else I loved about him, he was humble. Never really celebrated after a touchdown. Just nonchalantly went to the side lines after a highlight run. Dude was fucking incredible.

Barry was just incredible to watch. Every time he touched the ball, you're just on edge waiting for something spectacular once again.

What else I loved about him, he was humble. Never really celebrated after a touchdown. Just nonchalantly went to the side lines after a highlight run. Dude was fucking incredible.

What he did after the touchdowns was just awesome! Maybe I am old and boring but I think it was classy and most of the stuff that goes on after a normal play shows a great lack of class, especially when you consider that it is done after ho hum plays. But I sometimes forget at the end of the day sports is just entertainment and for things to be entertaining class sometimes falls by the way side.

Barry was better by far. Here's my reasoning. Yes Deion played two sports well and he is charismatic. However Barry is one of the best running backs in NFL history. The same can not be said for Deion in the positions he played for either baseball or football. He was a jack of two trades and a master of none.

Deion might be the greatest CB ever! He would shut down one half of the field. There would be games when teams wouldn’t even throw at all to his side of the field. That’s a stat we don’t even keep track of. Plus he was a great kick returner and did a bit at WR. I love me some Barry but I would say Deion was the better player.

Plus Deion has 2 Super Bowl rings.

Barry was better by far. Here's my reasoning. Yes Deion played two sports well and he is charismatic. However Barry is one of the best running backs in NFL history. The same can not be said for Deion in the positions he played for either baseball or football. He was a jack of two trades and a master of none.

Deion played 2 pro sports. How many do you play>? He is a rare breed, and prob one of the best to play at his position.. I would say he mastered the CB position. No questions asked..

Deion played 2 pro sports. How many do you play>? He is a rare breed, and prob one of the best to play at his position.. I would say he mastered the CB position. No questions asked..
I am not a pro athlete, nor have I ever aspired or claimed to be one. This is about personal opinions and not any of our own athletic abilities. If your position is that a two sport athlete makes one athlete better than another than what about Jordan? Best ever NBA pre-Kobe but only ok in baseball. Barry Sanders was the 2nd best runningback of all time and Deion was amazing, but not top two of all time in either sport. My 2 cents :cool:(y)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws