over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Beware Of Romanian Scammers

Ashop

FOUNDING Member / Verified Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
Hello all,

I received many emails from customers concerned about some scammers from ROMANIA. Since I am from same country (almost I dont want to make a bad name for my country

Here is one of the last emails I received from concerned customers.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 4:22 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: hola hombre

101CHEMISTRY BECAME NOW NX LAB SCAMMERS !

http://www.angelfire.com/folk/101chemistry/

Those damn Romanians! ;)

I want to take this opportunity to make it official - myself, any of the mods here and ProfessionaMuscle.com as a whole has never backed 101CHEMISTRY or NX LAB, in private or publically.

god fucking damnit.

I have been receiving threats for a long while regarding that.

That is not even my goddamn real info.

And I have not become NXLabs.

Someone from Romania scammed, and just because I am from over there doesn't mean it's me.

I am trying to explain to the moron who put up the site that it's not me who scammed him. I feel for the guy, but he's on a witch hunt and not thinking straight.

Look, I might need some help clearing this up.

I just received an email about "my scams", describing where I live, what car I drive, where I work out and what nick-name I use on the romanian forums.

I know who the guy they are describing is (I didn't know he scammed), but the bottom line is he isn't me.

4 customers of mine had their packages missing and I was very late on the resend and there was some noise on the forums. Now I am fixing this.

This guy apparently scammed 25-30 people. And somehow someone related the two things. NOT RELATED BROS.

That is bullshit. Please send me all informations at [email protected] (not in country so cant check my regular email) and if is true I remove the posts.

For now I have permission to post on 10 boards where I pay advertising and more will come.

Hope you email me asap because I got from you guy threat emails also make people from ROMANIA bad name.

Clear this or l continue to post

Thank you

I don't think you can say that ALL ROMANIAN SOURCES ARE SCAMMERS. I know of several of them, including 101chemistry, who all does business from the same city in Romania and neither of them scammed me, so far. One of them, I've dealt with for over 3 years now.

A few weeks ago, I posted a post in referrence to 101chemistry being a scammer. However, he had began communicating with me again. Before I can correct it, someone had already removed it from this board. Well, I'm glad to report that I received my supplements from 101chem today. So it's obvious that he's having problems in the business right now and I'm hoping that it will straighten up for him soon.

I myself have 2 great romian sources.

I said it right off the bat about 101 not too trust him.also there is a nxl labs
but they are not scammers and not from romania.

Alin said:
Hello all,

I received many emails from customers concerned about some scammers from ROMANIA. Since I am from same country (almost I dont want to make a bad name for my country

Here is one of the last emails I received from concerned customers.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 4:22 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: hola hombre

101CHEMISTRY BECAME NOW NX LAB SCAMMERS !

http://www.angelfire.com/folk/101chemistry/

John bench said:
I said it right off the bat about 101 not too trust him.also there is a nxl labs
but they are not scammers and not from romania.

Well, I posted back in August that I'd received my order from 101 but the truth is that I'd only receive half of my order. I have yet to receive the rest and I originally ordered from him back in March of this year. And he has yet to respond to his emails.

wow heard some things havent kept up to date. But 101 has come through for me with about 3 orders on time right product timely manner. Dont know how others experiences have gone to date but this has just been my personal experience with him as follows.

He doesnt send out half the order and say order sent 6 weeks later and then you only recieve half if at all. He also has provided me with legit products and not fakes. Also have not had to wait a year with him for my products. Nor has he ever threatned me as a customer. Pherhaps their are some selective scammers operating of of the same area as mentioned .

Hope all works out for those involved will keep a look out thanks for the updates everyone. ;) MM

massmonster32 said:
wow heard some things havent kept up to date. But 101 has come through for me with about 3 orders on time right product timely manner. Dont know how others experiences have gone to date but this has just been my personal experience with him as follows.

He doesnt send out half the order and say order sent 6 weeks later and then you only recieve half if at all. He also has provided me with legit products and not fakes. Also have not had to wait a year with him for my products. Nor has he ever threatned me as a customer. Pherhaps their are some selective scammers operating of of the same area as mentioned .

Hope all works out for those involved will keep a look out thanks for the updates everyone. ;) MM

How recent did you receive your 3 orders, bro? Because he hasn't replied to any emails in the past 3 or 4 months now, since the first half of my order was received. He hasn't posted anything here in quite a while and yet, he used to be a regular here. And so far, every board that I visit (and that's close to 40) pretty much label him a selective scammer and/or simply warn others of him.

Obviously his reputation has deminished. He used to be a MOD at WorldWideBodybuilding but has since been stripped of his title. And he tried his damnest to explain himself at OSBB to a legit Romanian supplier but it was to no avail. Sorry MM, dozens of bros can't be wrong.

Last edited:
manboy270 said:
Still waiting bro............

Same here....Going on a year now.

A friend of mine was scammed last year from this SOB in Ohio.. Good thing I kept his details. It was a smaller sum of money but still the idea of it makes me boil :mad: Where is my cross bow now! Be ware of this moron.

[email protected]

Matt t Stolte
massillon,
ohio 44646

Heres another one who will burn in hell :

David Jack
[email protected]

He claims to be a doctor and he resides in Homasossa ( mind the spelling) Florida. Luckily it was only a few hundred bucks. Was so convincing with the hushmail address and all.
I want to find out exactly where he lives and burn down his house.IM not a violent person but scamming people is just a sin. I been thinking of maybe sending him an email again under a different name and get him in a way to send me his address again. I cant find the darn WU slip with the address I sent it too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131