over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy in the Hospital

EzekielAnon

Registered
Big Ramy was hospitalized not to long ago due to a pretty serious chest infection. Hope all is going to turn out ok-

Attachments

• bigramy.jpg
    bigramy.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 5,525
Sad news. The man was on a role. Hopefully it's not to serious

that sucks did they say what happened?

Everything was written in arabic so I had to get it translated. It just says he was hospitalized for a chest infection. So I will wait to see if more details come out and I will post. Maybe someone else can check out his FB page who reads arabic and can give us more insight.

I hope he gets a CAT scan and an echo cardiogram and makes a smart decision going forward based on the results.

He needs to tell Dennis James to go fuck himself and go to someone who will care about his health like George Farah, Chris Aceto or Hany Rambod.

He needs to tell Dennis James to go fuck himself and go to someone who will care about his health like George Farah, Chris Aceto or Hany Rambod.

How do you know Dennis doesn't care about Ramy's health?

I hope he gets a CAT scan and an echo cardiogram and makes a smart decision going forward based on the results.

He is just like me and you so it is possible he just caught a nasty bug. I agree he is already at the hospital so he should get a total work up including a CAT scan and echo.

on behalf of Big Ramy, I would like to apologize to all his Hungarian fans and friends, that he won't be able to make it to Flex gym and Club Play, Budapest on March 21st and 22nd, due to a severe chest infection.
Big Ramy want you all to know how bad he feels not being able to come to Hungary this time but he asked me to let you guys know he will not cancel his trip, he will only postpone it to June 13th and 14th. He is really very sorry but the doctors have him on antibiotics and cortisone at this time and advised him not to travel at all for at least another 10 days.
We are very sorry for the fans that were expecting to see him next week but I promise you guys he will make up for it when he gets there June 13th and 14th 2014 - DJ

Are you having a fucking laugh?

Clueless bro..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

on behalf of Big Ramy, I would like to apologize to all his Hungarian fans and friends, that he won't be able to make it to Flex gym and Club Play, Budapest on March 21st and 22nd, due to a severe chest infection.
Big Ramy want you all to know how bad he feels not being able to come to Hungary this time but he asked me to let you guys know he will not cancel his trip, he will only postpone it to June 13th and 14th. He is really very sorry but the doctors have him on antibiotics and cortisone at this time and advised him not to travel at all for at least another 10 days.
We are very sorry for the fans that were expecting to see him next week but I promise you guys he will make up for it when he gets there June 13th and 14th 2014 - DJ
So it is serious enough to stop him from traveling. Thanks for the update

A cat scan? Why would he get a cat scan. That makes no sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL wow.

If only you were this concerned about your own health maybe you wouldn't be where you are now :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I wish him a speedy recovery. My guess is that this won't set him back much. I will say one thing though... I wish I could look that good (muscularity wise) laying in a hospital bed.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws