over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIGKIWI PHOTOSHOOT

Kiwi, if you dont mind. Can you me a ruff breakdown of what you diet is like?

Freeweight 5 plates behind the neck barbell?????
I dont know Im more impressed with that or that huge, ripped
physique!!!
Id like to see that lift-always LOVE to see amazing feats of strength!

Um about that...... dude those pics are sic, good work keep it up. Also if you wait 3 yrs before the O I think a few of us might have to have a talk with you.

NICE!!!

have you used any synthol in them shoulders as those things are freakin boulders--i assume perhaps just a good pump going on there

what is the next show you are doing???
keep up the good work bigman

wow man wow. like everyone else says delts look great as does the rest of u but the delts are the bodypart i am most obsessed with. i have great delts and always get asked if i am wearing shoulder pads, and shit like that. but what is ur delt routine?

Well

I wont be sending in any pictures of myself now. I really dont want to look like a FOOL!!!!! haahhahahahahhah Great pictures!!!!!! I am very impressed!!!!!

do site shots shoulders but not syntherol yet, reason being my shoulders already looking to big at mo will deffinately be doing soon but don't want everything to look to outta proportion.

delt routine :

with shoulder press only do the bottom 3/4 of movement to keep pressure on delts increases the weight you can do as well as the number reps

behind neck press:

set 1 2 plates side warmup
set 2 3 plates side 10 reps
set 3 3 1/2 plates side 6-7 reps
set 4 4-5 plates side depending on strength 4-5 reps

cable side laterals (behind back )

set 1 12 reps
set 2 10 reps
set 3 8 reps

don't go heavy side laterals more for feeling than weight .find doing doing cables to rear improves posture and doing both exercises work rear delt sufficently so don't need to do rear delt work.

shrugs hammerstrength machine

just aim go as heavy as poss on this

set 1 12 reps
set 2 10 reps
set 3 7 reps

will give you rundown on diet when get back down comp next bro getting hungary :)

So, why are you called "Big" Kiwi???:confused:

You look great bro!!! Awesome job! But, I agree with Mike, the delts need some work. :D (yeah, right)

---slide---

SHIT

....SHIT SHIT SHIT! Impressive as hell. Im not sure if you've posted it before but I know you have commented on doing Phil's type of routine. Whats your bodypart breakdown again. Also your calf is so big it looks like a balloon under the skin. You look great.

The man, Baby!!!

Excellent, my friend. Friggin' fantastic!

So, obviously the delts are not a weak body part. LOL. What do you think you need to bring up?...

-R

P.S. Is that Ed Coan's younger brother spotting you?... 8^)

SWEET MARRY MOTHER OF GOD...

If you don't step onthe MR. O stage I think all of us here could push you on. You would be one of the heaviest at 270lbs. I think RONNIE and GUNTER are the 2 big boys???

If Quincy makes it there, he will be another guy close to 300.

I think you would beat all of them...

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how old are you????

dam bro... looking good and huge.....what do u workouts look like??????

ryan

I still have long way go catch up quality of those guys, I'm still only 26 and the detail etc in their physiques is phenominal you can only get that detail with years of training which I still gotta do.

Hi R feel I need bring up outer sweep, hammy , lower lats bit and just get 10 x bigger all over then might be there. Last year when stood next Ronnie he made me feel like midget , have put on solid 24pd since then though so slowly getting there. I have my goals but there is realism in them :)

BIG KIWI

I know you are a proponent to Slin use, so I was wondering if you could outline a little on how you used this to it's maximum advantage... I know others have all these guidleine etc, but let's throw all that out and get right down to it; doses, times, all that. Including when you 1st started the slin, gains, things you noticed about slin... What kind would you recommend, and if you had to do it over, what would you make sure you did right the first time if you did have this problem...Thanks Watermelon, I mean Kiwi!

HEY KIWI, I SENT THOSES PHOTOS YA SENT ME TO MY "FRIEND". DECIDED TO GIVE HIM A SNEAK PEEK AT YA. HE CALLED ME AT WORK AND SAID "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIS DELTS???!" I SAID, "ITS CALLED MASS" HE LAUGHED AND SAID "THAT SHIT AINT HUMAN"...

Cool LATS will fire the other ones to you hopefully by Wed,

Ivan here is rundown of my insulin cycle

cardio morn:

10am

protein drink then eat 2 meals soon get home 50% complex carbs , 50% protein in meals low fat, 15 iu Actrapid insulin , EAS synthervol 2 ( creatine , glutamine, etc , cell volumiser. drink 600ml soda drink sipped slowly over 1 1/2 hours, MMUSA 10ml creatine serum

before 1:30
eat 2 more meals 50% protein , 50% complex carbs low fat, protein drink, Kre-akylin 15grams before workout, MMUSA 10ml creatine serum

train

3:30
protein drink with honey yougart , 15iu actrapid ,synthervol 2, MMUSA 10ml creatine serum, pig out biscuits lollies as much as poss love that part

4:30 another meal same as before then 2 more protein drinks and one more meal before bed

hope that made some sense at all ?? have found having half and half with my meals helps the insulin work so much better as well as having heaps simple carbs around time you have insulin.

so you are using slin twice once after morn cardio meal and once post-workout?
Actrapid is how fast , like Log or Hum- R or what?
is this nearly everyday??
any GH in there?

always like to know how other successful BBs run their slin...thanks

instynct999 said:
Actrapid is how fast , like Log or Hum- R or what?

Actrapid is Hum-R

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner